by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka - Page 5 Empty Re: Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka

Post by Link-mon Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:48 pm

"I'm sure she would be, eager to show Layla what shes capable of when she's not having an experiment. But what is your proposing now?" she asked as Layla heard her opponents refusal to admit defeat in there little contest. "Well that's a shame. Well just move on and get back to that later" She said as she drove yet another punch into Haruka's belly to send her to the floor.

After that she would make sure she stayed on her stomach as she sat down on her back and pulled her legs up. Smiling she would grab her arms and pull them up and over her knees. Then she would grab her head and pull that up to start bending her in a camel clutch.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka - Page 5 Empty Re: Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:00 pm

"Heh, I'm just interested," Manager replied, "Interested in which one of us is the better manager." Manager would stare back at Marissa, his glasses glinting to reveal his sharp eyes.

"Why not a little contest, hm? You're bests against mine," Manager offered. As Manager made his proposal, Haruka would feel herself being slammed down onto her stomach. Before she could do anything, Haruka would feel Layla plopping herself on top of her back and pulling her arms over her legs. Haruka immediately knew what was going on but couldn't do anything to stop her as she would be pulled into a vicious camel clutch. Haruka would grit her teeth and grunt in pain as she would be bent back, causing great pain to it.

"I'll even give you a handicap and count this match as a point for this little game," Manager said, "A 5 serious match. You're girls against mine. After the five matches, Haruka and Layla meet up for a rematch to settle this competition. If you're not too chicken that is, heh."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:12 pm

"My best huh? Well I only have 5 so that works for me, and I accept your handicap since that means we only have to break even on the other four. Once I win you will admit I'm the better manager and when the time for this rematch to come does happen. We decide the stipulation, no complaints. Don't worry we'll make it fair, Layla would hate for Haruka to hold back twice. Shes barely having fun now." She said matching his own confidence.

Layla unaware of the deals being made behind her back was only focusing on pushing her foes head as far up as possible while she was stuck under her. "I know I have to knock you out but maybe this will make things easier on me to do so. So please bear with me for a second."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:16 pm

Manager smirked at Marissa, "Doesn't matter with me. My girls swing either way." Manager would glance back at the match and saw Haruka being pushed to her limits as she was literally bent so she was forced to look up at Layla while her breasts puffed out. Haruka would only let out groans of pain and wriggle her arms a bit that were still trapped on Layla's leg. Haruka's breasts would be moving up and down and be more clearly seen by the audience, her tight top struggling to contain her large breasts.

Haruka's face was flushed, her eyelids halfway down, and her tongue hanging out slightly as she panted. Haruka was in a lot of pain but as a scientist, she's always willing to go through such situations if it meant furthering her own personal goals.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:25 pm

Marissa noted that Manager named no terms for if he won but chose to remain silent on the issue. Layla was continuing to pull back on her opponent as if she could break her in half this way but eventually stopped and let go pushing her head down as she left the ring. "Stay there please, Ill be back." she said in her cutest voice before doing so.

Looking around the ring she grabbed what appeared to be a pair of handcuffs before entering the ring once more and walking up to Haruka. Grabbing her hands she forced them behind her back and slowly cuffed her arms and left her defenseless. Smiling she pushed her over and looked Haruka in in the eye. "Your under arrest."

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:33 pm

Haruka would groan as Layla smacked her head down to the mat after releasing her from the painful camel clutch. Laying on the mat, Haruka panted as she rested and waited for her opponent to come back and see what she would bring. To her pleasure, Layla had brought back a pair of handcuffs and would cuff her hands together to prevent her from struggling with her arms anymore. Haruka would be squealing in glee inside her head as she couldn't wait to see what sort of plans did Layla have in store.

Back to Manager, he continued to watch the match, just to see out of curiosity what Layla would do to Haruka as he thought up of something for the competition. Manager would speak up and tell Marissa, "I got it. If my girls win the match, you'll have to admit I'm the better manager than you. In front of everyone after their rematch. Sounds fair?"

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:10 pm

"Really then? Well then I accept. Well see how things go."She said as she came back up and looked at Layla getting ready to continue the match, though if it could be called a match in this point with the girl now being in full control of Haruka. 

"Oh this is going to be fun. Just think of all the fun we can have with you not able to stop me from having it. Oh where to begin?" Layla said as her hands lingered all across her body before moving to her neck and pressing down on it.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Haruka would smirk at Layla as she would be flipped on to her back and straddled on. So this was how it felt to be dominated, interesting. A feeling of helplessness and anxiety as someone tries to escape but at the same time, she felt a sense of excitement, not knowing what sort of torture she would be put into next. Haruka would feel Layla wrapping her hands around her throat and press down, choking her. Haruka would start to squirm her body under Layla, bucking her legs and wriggling her arms as she would let out gasps and wheeze for air.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:06 pm

Layla was unconcerned with anything else but feeling out her opponent and at the time making her gag and struggle for air. All while staying on her legs and with her arms held back there was nothing stopping her from just choking the girl out and taking the win then and there. But that was boring, she got the girl tied up she might as well drag out the fun.

"Alright that's enough of that." She said as she pulled her hands away and let Haruka breathe properly. Afterwards her arms focused on the buttons of her suit as she set about removing them and exposing her foe's body for her and all to see.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Haruka would gag and wheeze as Layla pushed down on her throat every second, preventing her from getting any air at all. Haruka's legs would slide weakly on the mat as her face would go a little blue. Her eyes would be rolled up halfway and her mouth was open with her tongue sticking out, drool rolling down the corner of her mouth and onto the mat. Haruka never really understood the pleasure people received from asphyxiation but she certainly did now. The burning feeling in one's chest as it screams for air, the struggle of trying their best to hold onto what ever strength they have left, Haruka was actually getting bit horny herself but would soon let out another gasp when she felt the button on her top be plucked and her big breasts burst out for the everyone to see.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next