Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alex Drizzle vs Hoshi Hanako - the wannabe coolest vs the wannabe best : standard rules

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Alex Drizzle vs Hoshi Hanako - the wannabe coolest vs the wannabe best : standard rules Empty Alex Drizzle vs Hoshi Hanako - the wannabe coolest vs the wannabe best : standard rules

Post by RJD Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:00 pm

The winner of this match will be decided by pinfall or submission.

Alex would be standing backstage looking at the carefully carved but poorly pained piece of cardboard, this time she had gotten the shape as close to an actual title belt as she ever had. But on the other hand she spent so much time doing it that she actually had to paint it only an hour before the match and so it was more rushed and the two ee's in " Queen of strong style " had leaked into each other and the last 3 letters of style were quickly scribbled in which contrasted the rest of the letters that she had spent more time on and carefully put the strokes in the right places.

When she heard her theme play Alex would quickly put the title over her shoulder as she walked out into the arena. The match she had today was against someone who called themselves " The best " but Alex considered herself to be the coolest which meant she had to be the best. She needed to earn that title from Hoshi so that she truly could be the " Queen of cool style "
She would hold her belt up to a very limited response from fans and a fair amount of it being laughing. After holding her title in the air for a few seconds the bluenette wearing her usual and only attire would walk towards the ring and enter it before waiting in her corner, still holding her cardboard title. The queen of cool style would then rest her back against the turnbuckle as she placed her DIY title over the ropes and waited for her opponent.

Back to top Go down

Alex Drizzle vs Hoshi Hanako - the wannabe coolest vs the wannabe best : standard rules Empty Re: Alex Drizzle vs Hoshi Hanako - the wannabe coolest vs the wannabe best : standard rules

Post by dragonswill Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:26 pm

Hoshi finished up her attired which was a dark red skirt that was cut at mid thigh length while her top was a white blouse and she wore a black bra and pantie set underneath . " ugh i need to find a good outfit to wear for my matches or something..." Hoshi told her self as she had to find some old cloths she hardly wore and put them on. Hoshi would walk to where her match was being held just when her music started to play she step out to some cheers and jeers. "heh what ever i know im the best." Hoshi said as she wlked down the ramp and into the ring sliding under the bottom rope.

Looking at her opponent the wannabe would wonder what was behind her as she tried to see what it was. Seeing it was some sort of title belt, Wat a title belt? that cant be right Hoshi thought to her self and walked over to Alex. "Hey you why do you have a belt aren't you some rookie?" Hoshi asked as she knew she was fighting someone that wasn't a champion. "Is that belt a fake? you have some nerve flaunting a fake belt." the wannabe barked.

Back to top Go down

Alex Drizzle vs Hoshi Hanako - the wannabe coolest vs the wannabe best : standard rules Empty Re: Alex Drizzle vs Hoshi Hanako - the wannabe coolest vs the wannabe best : standard rules

Post by RJD Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:34 pm

Alex would watch her opponent enter the ring and would be taken aback by her comments before noticeably loosing her cool before opening her mouth to speak. " It isn't a title for winning matches! It's my personally crafted DIY project that goes to the coolest person in the world which currently is me. Hell if someone who wasn't a wrestler was cooler than me then I'd give it to them. " Alex would say, explaining herself to her opponent.

Alex had put endless hours into making these cardboard titles every night before a match and she was pretty upset to hear someone talking down about it, even if Alex's intention was misunderstood with the title. After all the cuts she had accidentally given herself carving this title and all the paint shops she had to visit and the process of painting it herself, She would consider it to be her most priced possession and wouldn't stand for someone telling her not to take pride in her creation.

As soon as the bell rang Alex would walk up to Hoshi and would try to launch a quick slap into her opponent's face, more so because she had the urge to do so rather than any strategic choice.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:44 pm

"Oh so you think your the coolest huh? Well if the coolest is anythign like being the best then im sorry to say but im the Coolest since im the best in at everything." the wannabe said with a smirk hearing how the cardboard title was for the coolest. Looking at the DIY it said queen of cool which made Hoshe laughed. "oh it says queen of cool haha thats funny cause all i see is the queen of losers right infront of me. " the wannabe looked at Alex just as the bell rang and would be slapped in the face with a loud smack.

It was a shock to Hoshi since she let her guard down she should have seen the slap coming but didn't. Looking at the so called Queen of cool Hohsi would give her a slap back. Hoshi wanted to stun the girl a bit before she grabbed the girl's hair and tried to drive her knee into the girls gut. " Hey queen of losers you should really follow up on your attacks" Hoshi said abit angry that she didn't get the first hit in but would have to be mind full form here on out now.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:51 pm

Alex would grin as she slapped her opponent before her grin would slightly fade after taking a slap in return, Alex realising this was a cool moment would go for another slap but would be surprised to find her opponent's knee collide with her gut which would case Alex to let out a cry of pain and wince as she keeled over.

" I wanted a exchange of slaps to start the match. I could have easily followed up if I chose to!" Alex would say to her opponent before trying to ignore the pain in her ribs and stand back up to attempt to launch her arm towards Hoshi for a chop to her opponent's breasts. Alex would then continue to launch two more chops against her opponent's bust just to try and prove her point that she could follow up when she got serious before trying to jump backwards and get out of range of her opponent.

Although her opponent would have a fair amount of time to dodge or make a counterattack as Alex was getting back up to her feet, as well as a few opportunities between slaps.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:04 pm

"not everything goes your way queen of losers so don't go expecting anything " hoshi said cooly before she could bring her knee into Alex's gut again she was met with a chop to her small breast. letting out a yelp Hoshi held her breast as she looked at Alex just as to more chops came at her. "ugh..." she groaned just missing her as she jumped back and out of her grasp.

"little bitch I'm going to hurt you when i get to you. "Hoshi said as she took a few steps at Alex befor she ran at her and attempted to spear the girl tackling her down onto the mat. If she was able to do taht Hoshi would try to roll the girl on her belly hoping she was dazed enough for hoshi to put alex in a camel clutch .

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:17 pm

Alex would be feeling pretty confident as she managed to launch a few strikes from a bad position, the cool woman assuming that she must be much faster or just better than her opponent. " You're smaller than me. Idiot " Alex would say as her opponent took a few steps forward, Alex getting in a fighting stance to try and dodge or use her opponent's own move to her advantage.

Alex would be caught by surprise though when her opponent suddenly ran towards her and wouldn't have the time to think of a counterattack before being brought down to the mat. Alex would let out a yelp as she was tackled followed by a groan when she hit the mat, Alex not having much time to adjust to the pain as she was quickly rolled onto her belly and transitioned into a camel clutch.

Alex would try to struggle but wouldn't be able to escape her opponent's grasp although she would hopefully at least try to make the hold hard to maintain, not liking the idea of her opponent doing whatever she wants this early in the match. " Get off of me, short stuff!" Alex would yell as she struggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:27 pm

Hoshi smirked as she was abel to spear the girl and then put her in a camel clutch. "got you now!" Hoshi said laughing abit as she sturggled to hold the girl as she was squirming alot. "stop moving so much and your not that taller then me bitch!" Hoshi growled as she treid ot hold on to her move but with the struggling girl under it it was becoming increasingly difficult.

After a minute of struggling Hoshi had ot let go of her hold and rolled off Alex cursing under her breath. Getting on her feet quickly Hoshi looked at her. " Come on queen of losers give me your best shot." Hoshi said as she got in her fighting stance. approachign Alex slowly making sure she wouldn't get caught off guard.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:35 pm

Alex would struggle for a second longer after Hoshi got off her before quickly getting back up to her feet and turning to face her opponent. " Stop calling me that! You couldn't even handle my best shot! " Alex would yell, clearly loosing her cool yet again.

Alex despite being angry at her opponents constant mocking of Alex's title would try to at least remain calm with her offence, even if she did move a tiny bit more predictably with it. The bluenette would try to run towards Hoshi and attempt to wrap her arms around her opponent's waist before trying to shifty move behind Hoshi while trying to keep her in place. Alex would then let out a mighty yell as she spread out her legs and tried to fall backwards, throwing her slightly smaller opponent behind her in a German suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:48 pm

"why should i stop calling you something thats true?" Hoshi smirked " and i dam well can take your best shot!" Hoshi was abit annoyed with this girl but she could notice her losing her cool just a bit. Hoshi thought that maybe she could use that to her advantage. she was about to lock up with Alex till the bluenette grabbed her waist and spun behind her. "shit no you dont!."

Hoshi tried to stop the suplex by stomping on Alex's feet. Hopefully she was quick neough to stop it if not she would have to endure some pain for a bit. "let go of me..." Hoshi gasp as she could feel her feet about to leave the mat as she tried to step on Alex feet again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next