Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 148 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alex Drizzle vs Sonic Cat

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Alex Drizzle vs Sonic Cat Empty Alex Drizzle vs Sonic Cat

Post by RJD Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:18 pm

Alex was practically bouncing with excitement backstage, she had looked into her opponent a little bit and she was so cool! Alex knew this would be a great time and that as well as being around someone so cool she could also show the crowd just how cool she is by going toe to toe with her opponent. Alex would proudly hold her false title made of cardboard over her shoulder, this was mark 4 of the belt and at this point it was poorly shapen and the paint was a different shade of blue from usual while the edges were a lot rougher. This time it hardly even resembled a title belt due to Alex's finger still having cuts on them from the last one she made.

Alex's theme " californication " would play through-out the arena as Alex slowly walked towards the ring with her DIY title that at this point was more or less just half of a cardboard box. When she finally got to the ring the bluenette would give her cardboard title to the ref who just dumped it outside before Alex prepared for the match. Alex would then crouch in her corner while waiting for her opponent. the super cool sounding Sonic Cat.

Back to top Go down

Alex Drizzle vs Sonic Cat Empty Re: Alex Drizzle vs Sonic Cat

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:22 pm

Sonic was still reeling from her previous loss, The Super Sonic Heroine had never felt that sort of defeat before... When she woke up in the medical center and watched a highlight reel from her match she was so embarrassed she left without saying anything to anybody. And now here she stood back in the AFW without her precious power crown! Part of her was so humiliated not to have her crown that she was even considering sitting out and forfeiting this match...

But! A hero never quits! There is always darkness before the dawn! Heroes lose all the time, but always come back even stronger than before... Sonic reasoned with herself that she might be able to use this match to gauge her power without her crown! Reinvigorated after a bit of mental laps Sonic made her way to the stage! Sonic felt naked without her crown... but she would have to work up the courage to get it back from Yuki! Sonic took a deep breath before doing her usual acrobatic entrance, showing off her athleticism and gymnastic skills. Finally entering the ring facing her opponent she struck a typical "HENSHIN" pose before giving her usual spiel. "Evil doers, beware! I am the child of justice : SONIC CAT! Prepare to face the wrath of the SUPER SONIC HEROINE!" Finally Sonic struck another ludicrous pose as soon as the pyrotechnics went off behind her! Sonic finally looked at her opponent and lowered her guard... "Ukyu? You don't look like a badguy?" Sonic would say puzzled. Soon she would stare at her opponents handmade title and her eyes widened. Woah! The AFW was really different from Ring Dream! Not only was kissing a valid attack! But they had her face a champion already!

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:33 pm

Alex would watch like a child in awe as her opponent made her enterence, she couldn't believe how cool it ways, the blunette clapping as her opponent made her way towards the ring. Alex would watch as her opponent entered the ring and would listen to her sudden realisation. Alex would hear those words and then respond.

" Morality is ambiguous, some would call me good and some would call me bad. but most of all just remember that I am cool, and not only am I cool. But I am the queen of cool style" Alex would yell, practically screaming for the last few words as she pointed towards her choppy piece of cardboard with one hand and held her face high, . At this point the crowd would start to be entertained for multiple reasons, the first thing that would cause them to grin a little would be Alex's statement as she had rarely if ever did anything even considered somewhat mean. Then they would be driven to giggles and light chuckles upon hearing her get excited and yell about herself as if she was a much bigger threat than she was.

" Nice to meet you I am Alex Drizzle. you can call me either Alex or Drizzle " Alex would say as she held out her hand for Sonic cat to shake it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:39 pm

Sonic would reel back momentarily... So that is her power! Not something a simple as ice powers or whatnot but something even more powerful and deadly! She has a supernatural aura of coolness! Sonic felt it herself, she honestly was enamored with how cool her opponent was... Oh no! She was falling right into her trap! That must be her strategy! To mystify her opponent's with her overwhelming coolness and then attack while they are dazed! "Ukyaaa!" Sonic would shout upon making this revelation. "Y-you must be an anti-hero! I haven't faced one of those since my time in Wrestle Angels..." Sonic would say to Alex. "But I have seen through your facade! I can acknowledge how ~cool~ you are... But I will not allow myself to be defeated by your coolness alone!" Sonic ended her speech with another over the top hero pose before assuming a fighting stance, waiting for either the bell or her opponent's response!

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:52 pm

" Good. Because this isn't the even the final form of my cool aura!" Alex would state confidently while looking into her opponents eyes. Alex would then try to run towards her opponent right after the bell rang and she finished her speech, jumping into the air as her body twisted and turned it's form in mid air. Alex attempting to hit Sonic in the chest with a high dropkick.

Perhaps there were smarter things that Alex could have did against an opponent with ' Sonic ' In there name, however Alex didn't operate on wits or smarts. what she focused on was being the coolest in the business.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:05 pm

Sonic was momentarily distracted by her opponent's boasted power! She was also monumentalty relieved when she could confirm that her opponent was no villain... she may not be strong enough to face another one yet... but suddenly miliseconds before the bell rang Sonic could see her opponent flying towards her with incredible speed! Damn! She hasn't adjusted to normal human speed yet, she needed her crown back!" Thinking quickly sonic would fall to the mat in a gymnast's split allowing her opponent to soar right over her!

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:31 pm

Alex would leap into the air for the dropkick but would be surprised to find herself bumping into the corner and rolling onto her back, making a quick groan as she did so. Alex quickly got up to her feet next to the corner and had to try and look around the ring to figure out what exactly just happened.

" Did you just..." Alex would start to say as she looked at her opponent in her gymnastic split, Alex's eyes lighting up with admiration as she felt the motivation to try and combat her opponent's cool unbelievable speed. Alex would try to run towards her opponent again when she got up and would hope that she could take her opponent down by doing an unpredictable move.

Alex would soar into the sky as she took a mighty leap during her run, twisting her body again in mid air as she tried to land an overhead forearm while falling towards her opponent, going for a somewhat rare move.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:02 pm

Sonic turned her head only to see her opponent comedically collide with the turnbuckle. Even with average human speed she was able to move pretty quickly, Sonic hopped to her feet. Ready to take on her opponent again, as her opponent launched herself at Sonic once more, Sonic could feel herself entranced by the dastardly coolness aura! Sonic attempted to move before it was too late! Oh no! The coolness was slowing her movements! Sonic attempted to move back but instead felt her opponent's forearm collide full force with her head! Sonic fell to the mat and clutched her head. "Y-your aura is... impressive!"

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:10 pm

Alex would grin as she connected with the quick woman, feeling proud of herself for both pulling off that cool move and managing to hit her fast opponent with it. She would then try to chase after Sonic when she fell to the mat and wrap her arms around Sonic's waist before trying to lift the woman to her feet, while she would respond to her opponent's praise " Thank you! You're pretty quick but I don't plan to just let you run around freely " The bluenette would say in a friendly tone before forcing the last few words to sound more mean...by making her voice slightly deeper sounding.

Alex would then attempt to squeeze tightly around her opponent's waist and fall backwards, trying to throw Sonic behind her in a German suplex that would be surprisingly well executed considering the fact that Alex was mostly just a source of laughter from the crowd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:20 pm

Sonic could feel herself getting set up for a suplex! Alex is proving to be a formmidable anti-hero, Sonic would have to make it a personal mission to bring Alex to the side of justice for good! Sonic's train of thought was cut off as her back slammed against the canvas causing her to cry out in pain. "Ukyaa!!" Sonic wasn't used to this level of pain either!! Her super endurance was gone too!! Sonic had to act fast as the refgirl had already began counting

"One!"

Sonic would scramble to remove herself from the pin, flailing her body like wild hoping to rip herself away from the blue anti-hero! If she would succeed she would roll away from her opponent before posing and shouting "Sonic Beeeeeeeam!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next