Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, MacbookAir, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka Empty Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka

Post by TripleHelix Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:56 am

MATCH TYPE: STANDARD
VICTORY BY PINFALL, SUBMISSION, OR KNOCKOUT.

Beautiful" Jack Kendrick:

VS

Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka:

A powerful anthem blared out on the arena speakers as Hikaru Matsuoka, the 'Wild Wolf' of S.E.M.E. made his first singles appearance in the Tension League. Both his teammates had already made their impacts, and it was finally his turn to let the world know just how great he was. Before the match, Mitsuru had drilled him with details she'd researched about his rookie opponent, but he quickly lost interest soon after finding out his name. "Beautiful" was the epithet he chose? What a fucking loser!

He strolled down the ramp like he owned the damn place, followed along by his teammates shortly behind him. He shrugged off his signature fur coat in a hurry and let it fall to the floor, leaving a bemused Ryuu to bend down and retrieve it. Mitsuru called out to him to remind him of the plan she'd devised for him but he brushed her comments off. This was a singles match, not something for all of S.E.M.E. to get involved in. He'd win on his own power or not at all! Well, unless this Kendrick kid turned out to be a dirty fucking cheater, in which case Ryuu and Mitsuru better haul ass out from backstage to beat him silly.

Hikaru rolled under the ropes and into the ring, stalking towards a corner as he jumped up onto the mid-rope. He threw his head back and howled loudly like a wolf for the crowd, even beating his chest with his fists for a moment before hopping down. He was incredibly pumped for this, he was gonna smash this rookie in his debut and simultaneously boost his own cred!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka Empty Re: Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:26 am

Meanwhilst in the backstage area, Jack Kendrick was busy admiring himself in front of a mirror as he prepared for his debut. Looking at how great his body looked, a cocky smile formed on his face as he adjusted his jacket and headband, he was finally going to make his grand arrival, and was hoping a lot of the locker room (Namely, Brandon Miller) was watching. He had watched his opponent make his entrance on a nearby TV screen, and at first thought his buddies were gonna be ringside for the match, but either way he wasn't afraid. He'd kick all their asses if he had to! Making sure his facial features were looking as smooth as ever, his music finally began to play, and the biker walked straight towards the entrance curtain, no look of fear in his eyes.

The fast paced music pumping up the crowd, Jack Kendrick finally made his first appearance on AFW, posing in a powerful pose on the ramp, making sure the crowd got a good look of him. Walking down to ringside, he would initially hold his hand out for fans to slap, only to pull away last second and laugh, garnering some boos from the crowd. Entering the ring, he showed no hesitation and walked straight up to his opponent. Looking at the face paint and animal like instinct, Jack would mockingly make a disgusted face and back away, saying "Jeez dude! Have you ever heard of body wash?!" as he removed his jacket, making sure to carefully hand it to the referee.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka Empty Re: Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka

Post by TripleHelix Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:59 am

Hikaru grinned a toothy smile as the so-called "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick made his way down to the ring. He checked him out from head to toe, and he had to think, what was the big deal? His looks were just average, and while he had a nice body, he was far from being a total package. But the part that irked him when he looked at the guy was the ugly ass smile he wore on his face, so smug like he was king of the world? The Wild Wolf would love to beat that look right off his face.

He narrowed his eyes as Jack made a disgusted reaction to his face paint, and went with the usual 'oh you should take a shower' taunt in response to his disheveled appearance. The lame opening bit made Hikaru smirk as he placed his hands on his hips, getting right up in Jack's face as he grabbed the man's chin. "You made a big mistake stepping into this ring with me, boy" he whispered menacingly, making sure to squeeze his fingers in. "I'm going to have so much fun breaking you..." When he was finished, he'd pull back and pat Jack's face roughly and patronizingly as he retreated.

He shrugged to the ref after being scolded for unsportsmanlike conduct. It was a bit of trash talk, no big deal, right? Anyone who was a fan of him ought to know that was part of his personality by now. He'd nod at the referee when asked for a ready check, and then pounded his fists together as he settled into his ready stance. He had arms raised, fingers jutted out like tight claws, the 'Wild Wolf' of Tension was ready to sink his teeth in!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:50 pm

Looking confidently at his opponent, flexing his arms and legs as he stood, he was definitely took back when the wild man known as Hikaru clutched his chin and threatened him, his fingers digging in as he did so. A moment of fear quickly glanced over Kendrick's eyes as Hikaru's menacing ones stared at him, but once the referee began chastising him the usual Jack returned, shouting "How dare you do that to me! He should be disqualified! I demand justice!" with an angered expression as he paced back and forth.

The referee seemingly blew off his comments, and after a quick chastising to the Wild Wolf, Hikaru seemed ready to explode out of the starting gate, standing in a menacing stance and having his arms bared out, Jack deep down was very intimidated by the man, but dammit this was his debut! Scoffing at his stance, when the referee made sure he was ready and rang the bell, Kendrick would decide to walk straight up to Hikaru and slap him straight in the face! If the slap connected, Jack would then prod Hikaru directly in the chest and say "That's what you get for being stupid enough to grab a man such as I! You'll be lucky to be walking out of here at all when I'm done with you!". He was either very brave, or very stupid.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:08 pm

Hikaru began to circle as the bell rang, slowly raising and lowering his arms in alternating fashion to keep his stance variable. However, Jack didn't seem to be in much of grappling mood, the way he marched so brazenly and purposefully threw Hikaru off a bit. THWACK! Stinging pain in his cheek as he was slapped. Hikaru looked at Jack in confusion as he was prodded in the chest, was this guy for real?

After his little demonstration, Hikaru stood there for a moment in solemn, uncharacteristic silence. And then there was action, in a swift flash. Hikaru grabbed the back of Jack's head with one hand and then slammed his forearm into the man's forehead, striking him with the bony part near his elbow. BAM! BAM! BAM! he struck three times before shoving Jack backwards, and throwing his arms into the air with a roaring laugh. "What a fucking pussy!" he chided as he stomped around in a circle, waiting to see how his opponent reacted before he did anything. Regardless he wanted to stay in his opponent's peripheral vision.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:30 am

Prodding Hikaru straight in the chest, it was clear Jack was way in over his head. Smirking at the Wild Wolf like the egomaniac he was, he was suddenly brought back to reality when his opponent grabbed the back of his head and laid in 3 giant forearms to his head! THWACKTHWACKTHWACK, the hits landed with such intensity that Jack couldn't even think straight enough to defend himself when suddenly Hikaru pushed him backwards, causing him to land flat on his ass and make a few audience members laugh.

Shaking his head and trying to fight off the pain, he looked up to see Hikaru calling him a pussy and pacing in front of him. An irate Jack got back to his feet, how dare this guy embarrass him?! "Grrrrr.....I'm gonna kick your ass!" Kendrick promised, before charging forwards and looking to tackle Hikaru straight to the floor!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:28 am

Hikaru laughed and pointed as Jack fell on his ass onto the mat, that only further supported his taunt and won over a good portion of the crowd. A first impression was crucial to a successful career, and the Wild Wolf had to say, Jack wasn't doing so well so far. He tensed and prepared as Jack rose up and charged. Hikaru intercepted Jack with a grunt, doubling over Jack's back as he tried to stay upright. His feet slid against the mat several feet as the charge's power evaporated and they came to a standstill.

His grin brightens as he reaches down to slip his arms around Jack's waist. Hikaru waits until he has a good grip, and then grunts as he heaves up, flipping Jack around till his legs are over one shoulder. "I look forward to seeing you try, punk" Hikaru shouts, takes a few running steps and then jumps. He positions Jack for a sitout powerbomb and slams the little punk into the mat. After bouncing they come to a rest and Hikaru keeps holding on, planting his feet on Jack's shoulders as he shouts for 'the ref to get his ass over here and start the count'. The crowd goes nuts for the Wild Wolf going for a pin attempt not even a minute into the match.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Dec 11, 2016 3:42 am

Charging forward, an embarrassed Jack would try and go full force at Hkaru....but suddenly he felt himself slowing down! His head placed between the man's legs, Jack would grunt in frustration as he came to a stop and continued his attempts to budge Hikaru when suddenly the wolf man would grip his waist. Already feeling what was about to happen, Jack began to panic and say "NoNoNo....not now..!" as he felt himself get hoisted up!

Getting lifted onto Hikaru's shoulder, Jack, with a nervous look on his eyes, would try all he could to wiggle free and escape but S.E.M.E's Wild Wolf had an iron grip on his waist, and would begin running forward! Jack would shout "Please no!"When he felt his body crash directly into the mat and his vision temporarily fade.

A few seconds later, Jack would refocus just in time to hear the referee count the second count, and the man would pull his shoulder up just in time to break the pinfall, that was too close! Still stuck in the pinning position, Jack would softly say "Pr.....Prick..." as he tried to recover from the powerbomb.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:26 pm

Hikaru was actually pleased that Jack managed to wiggle his way out of the pin at the two count. Truth be told a win as easy as that would have been entirely too disappointing. Now he could opportunity and motivation to bash his face in!

Hikaru held on to Jack's legs as he rolled them both over onto their chests. He got to his knees, pressing one in the small of his opponent's back while he locked one of Jack's ankles behind the other. He then stuffed the locked ankles under his armpit and leaned back as he put him in a boston crab. Hikaru grinned madly for the audience as he bounced up and down, making sure the boniest part of his knee was digging into the kid's back.

"That all you got rookie? You're pathetic!"] he howled in amusement, flexing his free arm and earning a round of roaring approval from the crowd. He proceeded to lean back further then, precariously balancing as he slapped his free hand roughly onto the top of the other's head. He grabbed a fistful of brown hair and yanked back painfully, to add neck pain to Jack's list of things to worry about.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:27 pm

Feeling out of breath as he tried to recover from the powerbomb, Jack suddenly felt Hikaru roll him over and  press both knees down on him, one on his back and one trapping his ankles. A flustered Kendrick would grunt "What're you....AAAAAAH!" when suddenly Hikaru leaned back and locked in the boston crab!

Having his award winning abs on display and feeling the Wild Wolf's knee dig harshly into his back as the crowd cheered, Jack growled angrily as Hikaru called him pathetic. "I demand you.....get off me this instant!" Jack would groan as he felt his back get bent harder and harder. Trying to resist tears forming at his eyes, he attempted to reach out when suddenly his opponent got a fistful of his hair and yanked back painfully, making Kendrick almost scream out in pain as he was caught in the horrible combination. "I said....let go...." he would moan, a lot quieter this time, trying in vain to reach for the ropes with whatever energy he could muster up.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next