Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka

Post by TripleHelix Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:41 am

Hikaru pops to his feet as Jack grabs onto him from a grapple, putting him at a slight disadvantage at the beginning of their struggle. He manages to get to his feet okay enough, though his opponent was no slouch and giving him no clear weakness to exploit yet. The Wild Wolf was all smiles as he pushed back against the brunette. He wiggled his brows and flashed his teeth to start getting further inside the man's head.

"How does it feel, man?" Hikaru asked as he tried steering both men towards the center of the mat. He'd wait for the look of confusion on jack's face before continuing with "Being made a bitch in your debut" before Jack could even get a response in. He'd then attempt to break the grapple by throwing both of their arms upward and then headbutting Jack right in the sternum.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka - Page 3 Empty Re: Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:17 am

Hastily following after Hikaru after he had been able to escape the face slam, both competitors met in a tense grapple. Their strong muscles flexing against one another as both Kendrick and Matsuoka fought for the advantage. Suddenly the wild man wiggled his brows and bared his fangs for the Beautiful one to see, causing his eye to twitch in anger as a response.

Listening to Hikaru's comment, Jack shook his head and said "Oh just you wait, I'm going to kick your ass and send you back to the B-Leagues, and you'll remember my name is Jack...!" until suddenly his opponent threw his arms up and went for a headbutt straight into his sternum. The painful strike connected and Jack flew back into the ropes, however the momentum sent him straight back towards Hikaru, and the cocky biker continued "....KENDRICK!" with a yell of his own as he attempted to use the momentum to hit the S.E.M.E member with an outlandish Lariat!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3