Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka

Post by TripleHelix Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:44 pm

"Demand?" Hikaru scoffed in disbelief. "You're not in a position to demand anything!" To emphasize his point, Hikaru yanked harder on both ankle and head, trying to make the two points meet. The crowd cheered as Jack got bent even further into a circle, and judging by the pained expression on his face, no one was envious of being in his position. "I said let go" Hikaru mocked in a sing-song voice as Jack moaned in pain. He liked the sound of that pained voice, he wanted to hear more of it!

Hikaru would shove Jack's face into the mat and throw his ankles back to the ground like he was disposing of trash. As he stood up, he made sure to stomp harshly into Jack's shoulders blade as he walked over him and towards his corner, fanning his face like it were a hot day. He ran a hand through his hair casually and rested his hands on his hips, turning around as he faced his foe once more. "Get up and do something about it!" he shouted at him with a bark of laughter.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka - Page 2 Empty Re: Beauty vs The Beast! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Debut) vs "Wild Wolf" Hikaru Matsuoka

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:46 am

Feeling like his body was going to be tore apart, Jack heard his opponent suddenly mock his words in a sing-along style. He would respond but he was too focused on surviving the pain when suddenly Hikaru finally removed his knee and threw his head down painfully to the ground.

Jack would initially use his hands to lift his body up from the ground when he felt Hikaru suddenly stomp harshly on his shoulder blade and force him down once more as he walked to the corner, causing the beautiful one to fall back down with a small cry.

Hearing Hikaru call him out and challenge him to fight back, Kendrick's face slowly lifted off the ground, a twitch in his eye as he stared straight at the Wild Wolf. "I swear....you are going to regret ever messing..." He would begin to say before jumping back to his feet and bounding towards Hikaru with fast speed and saying "....WITH ME!" as he attempted to grapple the man. If he was successful in initiating the grapple, Jack would at first seem like he was trying to play a test of strength with the man, before rearing his head back and hoping his next attack would be one Hikaru didn't expect, the attack being a headbutt!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:25 am

Hikaru slapped his thighs loudly as Jack looked up at, the glare in the man's eyes was powerfully exciting. The man leaped to his feet and charged to grapple Hikaru, at first pushing him back a few paces towards the ropes. The Wild Wolf grinned toothily and his arms welled up with force as he pushed back against Jack, duly pushing him back half the distance he'd lost. He'd be taken off guard when the man suddenly smashed his forehead into him, but he didn't back down.

Instead his face twitched with anger, but more importantly, violent amusement. He latched onto Jack tighter and swung his forehead back for a retaliatory headbutt, and then broke their grapple with a wild swing of his arms outward. "That the best you got?!" he shouted as he shook his head out. He was fighting through the pain to cast a strong impression. The Wild Wolf howled and swung his right arm, backhanding his opponent across the chest hard. He'd then puff his chest out, smacking his fist against his pecs, yelling for Jack to come at him.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:37 pm

Grappling Hikaru and throwing his head forward as hard as possible, Jack hit his second successful attack of the match as both heads collided. Kendrick would initially be a bit dazed from the hit when he noticed Hikaru had fought through the pain! Getting his head gripped by his opponent's sharp hand, Jack would get a headbutt back for his troubles, causing him to fly back a lot further then Hikaru had. Feeling a dull pain in his head, Kendrick would be suddenly woken up when a backhand slapped off his chest, making him yelp in pain and go wide eyed as he shook his head, his vision slowly returning to him.

Looking up to see Hikaru puffing out his chest proudly, awaiting a chest smack of his own, Jack would look at him with a "are you serious?" expression, before angrily preparing his hand and attempting to leave as sharp a chop as he could muster. Once the chop delivered, Jack turned around only to see his attack had done little effect. "Grrrrr, why won't you stay down!" An irate Kendrick would shout before attempting to chop him once more, and again, and again, and again. Trying to slap his chest as much as he could, Jack's feeble attempts would lead to him quickly losing energy with each hit and would run out of breath, to which the cocky american would humorously put his hands on his knees and give a "one second" finger gesture to Hikaru. "Just....give me....a second..." he would say between panted breaths.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Jack's retaliation was swift, he chopped and slapped and struck out against Hikaru's chest many times. He'd have plenty a fresh red mark come a few minutes, but Hikaru had steeled himself in place to take the hits like a champ. When his opponent was finally done, he fell back on hands and knees, panting like a dog. The Wild Wolf grinned despite the pain of the free shots, staggering backwards a step but then regaining his balance. He figured Jack for an idiot as well as a pussy now, for if his opponent had given him an opening like that, he'd screw honor or good sportsmanship and hit him right where it'd really hurt.

"Give you a second, huh?"

Hikaru cleared his throat as he stalked forward, grabbing Jack again by the hair and pulling the man to his feet. He gripped his wrist tightly and yanked, whipping the brunette towards the ropes. But almost puzzlingly, he didn't move to strike Jack, but stepped out of the way on his return trip. Whatever he was planning, it wasn't immediately obvious.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:24 pm

Feeling the energy slowly reenter his body, Jack was suddenly interrupted from his recovery when Hikaru would tightly grab his hair once more and pull him back to his feet, causing Kendrick to stifle some small groans under his breath as he dug his fingers in deep. "Haven't you ever heard of respect!" Jack would mutter as his opponent gripped his wrist tightly before suddenly finding himself getting irish whipped from the ropes!

Expecting Hikaru to hit him with some attack, Jack braced his impact but to his surprise no one was waiting for him, as his opponent had stepped off to the side and allowed him to run once more towards the opposite set of ropes. Jack thought of a different idea mid run though, as he suddenly dropped to his back and allowed his body to slide out under the bottom rope, bringing him to the outside. As soon as he landed on his feet he would turn around to face his opponent and give a "nuh-uh-uh!" waggling finger motion. As cocky as he was, he did have some tricks up his sleeve.

Turning around, Kendrick would quickly raise his arms and gloat to the booing crowd for his display, before looking to slide back under the bottom rope into the ring and say "Bet you didn't expect that, bitch boy!" with a laugh, clearly happy with his little trick.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:44 pm

Hikaru watched as Jack took the opportunity to slide under the rope and out of the arm. He looked so proud in that moment, as if he'd accomplished something great by running scared. Hikaru shook his head and laughed at the taunt, slowly walking closer to the ropes. "Expect that you'd run with your tail between your legs? No, I pretty much expected that" Hikaru laughed boisterously, throwing his head back for dramatic effect.

The referee started the count-out slowly now that Jack was outside the ring. Hikaru made no moves to join him, instead sauntering back towards the opposite side of the ring and leaning on the ropes. He threw his hands back behind his head like he was relaxing on vacation. Jack would slip back into the ring but Hikaru didn't move, eyeing him wildly from the other side of the ring as if to say 'come and get it, if you dare?'

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:37 am

Climbing back to his feet as he re-entered the ring, suddenly Hikaru responded to his quote and gained a few laughs from the crowd as he made another joke at Jack's expense. The pretty boy's eye began to twitch as the laughter rang into his ears, he had had enough of being made a fool off in his debut.

Watching the wild man eye him intensely as he stayed completely still, an irate Kendrick would point at him dramatically and shout "I've had about enough of your games!" before charging forward. A pissed look in his eyes, Jack would initially pull back his fist as if to go for a punch, but at the last second would throw his foot out towards Hikaru's shin in hopes of taking him by surprise and making him drop to one knee. If successful Jack would quickly try to grab Hikaru's rugged hair and pull it forward, forcing his face down to the mat harshly if he was able to play out his attack as he envisioned.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:45 am

Hikaru bounced up from his lazy perch on the ropes when Jack came running, finally, finally! he had that wild look in his eye! Hikaru ducked away from the punch, trying to sidestep and get into a good flanking attack position. However, Jack's attack was a feint and he instead flung his foot into the Wild Wolf's shin, making him fall to one knee with a grunt.

A hand then descended on the back of his head, fingers laced in his hair, attempting to smash his face into the mat. However, he caught himself and prevented the faceplant by grabbing onto the mat in sort of a push-up position, his arms shaking while he used every muscle in the back of his neck to keep his head up. He couldn't really afford to move from this position, as his arms were the only thing keeping him from a faceplant. And as much as he didn't want to admit it, Jack had him stuck here until he changed moves. When and if he released him, Hikaru's first goal would be to roll away quickly and get back to a crouch, arms raised and ready for a grapple.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:31 pm

Successfully bringing Hikaru to one knee, Jack attempted to go along with his plan and slam the S.E.M.E member's head down to the mat....but he felt no impact! Looking down as he pushed down with as much strength as possible, Kendrick would see Hikaru keeping himself held up from the mat with his hands, the back of his neck flexed tightly and showing off the impressive muscle he had.

Attempting to push down harshly for a few more seconds, Kendrick would say "Sc....screw you!" as he pulled back and attempted to slam down again, but this allowed his foe to roll away and get free of his grasp. Quickly keeping his eye on Hikaru, who would land in a crouch with his arms raised for a grapple, Jack would give out a surprising growl of his own before rushing forward and hastily attempting to lock in a grapple in hopes of keeping the advantage.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next