Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 109 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million: 10 Count Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million: 10 Count Match - Page 2 Empty Re: "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million: 10 Count Match

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:07 pm

Feeling all the confidence in the world as he ran towards the slumped Johnny, jumping up exteneding husband legs for the dropkick.....but his legs hit nothing but cold steel.

"FUCK!" the pained Jack would shout as he lay in agony, when suddenly he felt Johnny's fingers latch around his hair. Too hurt to initially fight back, Kendrick felt his body get bent backwards and his eyes went wide as Johnny's thighs latched around his head!

His face pressed tightly against the rockstar's package as the thick thighs squeezed his head and kept him trapped, a flustered Jack would muffle "Just who do you think you are?!" directly into Johnny's crotch, wiggling lightly as he was set up.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million: 10 Count Match - Page 2 Empty Re: "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million: 10 Count Match

Post by PV Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:28 pm

Johnny felt the excitement like a surge of electricity. He had this hot guy exactly where he wanted him and he couldnt lie, Jack's face pressed up against his package was making him very very hard!

He used the time to show this crowd exactly what he could do. Johnny reached to grab Jack's hands just to make sure there would be no early escape. He could hear his rivals muffled reply and smirked. "Who am I?" he laughed. "I am THE RockGod!" and with that he jumped looking to smack Jacks head right to the canvas and have Johnny land atop of him to secure a pin.

As the land, Johnny would do all he could to smother Jack's face with his package, and given he had his rivals hands, unless he let go of them in the fall.

Looking down, Johnny winked at Jack. "Feel free to count with me jobber boy." and he proudly counted aloud, "ONE!" The confidence was rising in Johnny and he arrogantly placed his hands on his hips as he counted "TWO!"

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Dec 27, 2016 7:57 pm

Trying to get free as much as he could, Jack's situation notably worsened as Million grabbed his hands, preventing the use of them to escape. "You son of a-!" Kendrick would muffle in response to Johnny's claim of being a rockgod, when suddenly his opponent jumped up. The wide-eyed and smothered Jack could only yell in a brief moment of nervousness when the back of his head suddenly connected into the mat!

His head fluttering in and out of consciousness, Jack awoke to find his face still trapped under the rockstar's package, who was wasting no time in rubbing it all over his facial features as he began counting the pin. Barely being able to breathe as the movement of his head was denied via Johnny's thighs still clamped around his head, the severely dazed Kendrick would quietly say "Get....off...." as Johnny continued to count...

Spoiler:

Meanwhilst, in the backstage area, a severely pissed off Tadao Chikamatsu was watching the match with keen eyes. To say his day had been bad was an understatement. Not only had he gotten his favourite maid dress ripped (now wearing his spare), he had been held up in traffic for hours on the way to AFW and now as he sat watching the match, one of the competitors had dared using a finisher eerily similar to his own "Comfortable View"! "That's my move!" An irate Tadao would think, watching intensely as the match continued.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:17 pm

Johnny was loving every moment of this pinning move. He humped his hips essentially showing Jack just who was on top. The rocker moved his hands from his hips and held them aloft all the time making eye contact the his pinned foe. "Yeah I am THE best wrestler and THE rock GOD!" and proceeded to count "THREE".

At this point he paused and placed his finger to his lips as if thinking. "Hmmmm what comes next Jack? I cant remember...." Johnny was deliberately making the pin last as long as possible, not only to humiliate his sexy rival but also to ensure he had the facesit with his package smothering Jack's face as much as possible. Johnny was really turned on and laughed now even reaching to rest his hands behind him, on Jack's well toned pecs.

Leaning back like this ensured his spandex covered package basically buried Jack.

"THIS IS MY FINISHER. ONLY I, THE ROCK GOD CAN DO THIS!!" he shouted aloud getting carried away. "ALL THE JOBBERS IN AFW ARE GONNA GET ROCKED!" Johnny was annoyingly smug now, even the crowd wanted him to just get on with it.

"Thats FOUR Jack! Maybe after this is done you can repay me in a private match, naked" he winked at both the crowd and his rival.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:30 pm

His face getting constantly smothered as Johnny's package buried his face deeper and deeper into the space between his legs, Jack's ears were hearing a mix of "Fast Finger"'s insults and ringing as the spandex of Johnny's tight shorts ensured Kendrick's face got as much of his facesit pin as possible, keeping eye contact with Million the entire time as his dazed eyes staring into Johnny's confident ones.

His opponent's hands resting on his pecs as the pin continued, Jack would usually be shouting and resisting like crazy right now if not for the smother severely hindering his breath and energy, the only breaths available to him coming from the musk Johnny's ass and crotch was providing. Kendrick was essentially helpless as the seemingly endless smother continued, basically reduced to nothing more then Johnny's bitch...

Hearing Johnny Million proudly exclaim that the finisher was his alone sent Tadao off the deep end. Standing up and grabbing the steel chair he was sat on, Tadao angrily said "I've had enough of this..." as he stormed off...

A few minutes later Tadao ran through the entrance curtain and down straight towards the ring, causing somewhat of a reaction from the croud as he slid under the ring.

Getting right behind the occupied Million, Tadao would say "You really need to learn how to keep your mouth shut...." before raising his steel chair high and aiming to slam it directly off the rockstar's back! Truth be told he didn't know anything about Jack Kendrick, he just wanted to dish out some anger at the expense of the arrogant Johnny.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:35 pm

"Oh yeah this is one hell of a ride.. I could... AGGHHHHH FUCK!"

The blow came out of nowhere and Johnny immediately fell off Jack clutching at his back. The chair shot hit hard! He gasped and lay there in pain looking for some relief. He had no idea Tadao was in the ring, or that he was the one who hit him.

"What.. happened.." he moaned and crawled a few tiny inches on his tummy as he went for the ropes, he needed to get some support so he could get up, but right now lay on his tummy, the pain in his back was intense.

"I... am .. going to... kill whoever did.. aagghh.. that!" he said now with fingertips touching the bottom rope. His long blonde hair was all around his head and face so basically Johnny couldnt see. He was pissed off. He was enjoying the smother and he was so hard, but now, all he could feel was pain

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:40 pm

Tadao threw the chair down with all the might he could, and the cold steel connected directly into Million's back and threw him off of Kendrick, who lay gasping for air. Tadao had never felt so angry before, here was the usually charming Maid armed with a steel chair and a look that would send chills down an average person's spine. Watching as the long blonde haired boy cursed and used the ropes to pull himself up, Tadao would ready the steel chair once more as he got up to his feet, and if successful, would slam the steel chair into his gut once more before pushing Johnny into the corner and saying "You're night is about to get a whole lot worse.....! Hey! you alright" before going over to Kendrick and extending a hand down to pull him up. "You ready to get some revenge?"

Drawing his final breaths, Kendrick felt like he was about to pass into unconsciousness and lose the match when he felt a heavy impact above him and his opponent fell off of him. Gasping heavily for breath as he choked out and shook his head, he turned to see a man in a maid's outfit armed with a steel chair aiming for another shot at Johnny, who was desperately trying to pull himself up.

If Tadao was successful in his next attack, Jack would rub his eyes as the maid helped him back to his feet. Normally the "Beautiful" one would mock his helper, but considering he had just saved his ass he decided to let it slide this once. "You're....damn right I am!" Kendrick said between coughs as he looked over to Johnny. "Hey asshole, I hope you're ready for an ass kicking..." he would continue as he and Tadao would slowly approach.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:13 pm

Johnny managed to get up and move his hair away from his face, immediately he saw Tadao who slammed the chair into his tummy. "AGGHHHHH!" The rocker, with the help of the new wrestler stumbled back to sit is butt in the corner. Johnny felt numb and in a great deal of pain, all he could do was curse and shout at Tadao

"You god damn bitch. Are you a girl or something?" It was the best insult he could make, which was ironic given how Johnny often was mistaken for a girl.

As he saw the pair team up, Johnny felt a sinking feeling. He now had the odds stacked against him and was in no shape to fight back. He did the best he could in making a dive to roll out of the ring, off the apron and down to the mats below. He landed with a ungraceful splat, but it brought him some time, even if it was seconds.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:24 am

The unlikely duo teaming up to now face Johnny, both Tadao and Jack watched as their foe attempted to escape only to land ungracefully outside of the ring. "C'mon, lets get him." Jack said confidently, and Tadao nodded with an evil grin as both men began climbing out of the ring to get on either side of Million.

"You gotta be a litttttle faster then that." Tadao smirked as he grabbed at Johnny's hair and began pulling him up, before getting behind him and wrapping his arms around his for a full nelson and leaving his body exposed for Kendrick.  "Awwwww, where did the cocky kid go? I was looking forward to slapping that smirk off his face." Jack teased before aiming to land a massive fist straight into his gut! If it worked out, Jack would shoot a few more punches into his gut before throwing him in the ring.

Picking the rockstar up and shoving his head between his thighs, Jack would wait for Tadao to climb up to the top rope and prepare himself before lifting him upside down. If all would work, Tadao would jump off the top rope and press down onto Johnny's legs as Jack dropped down to hit an assisted double-team Piledriver!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by PV Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:12 pm

Johnny knew he would have to move fast, especially now that Tadao had decided to make this a 2v1 match. As the rocker got up he turned to see both of the guys sandwich him. "Shit!" he exclaimed and went to turn and was grabbed. Johnny found himself locked in a full nelson. "UUGNNN Dammit!" he yelped and struggled as hard as he could but was held fast.

This did not look good for the rock God. He felt the blow and doubled over. "You cheating wankers!" he said, trying to be as British as possible, but that wasnt going to help him in this match. His head was between Jack's thighs and then he was upside down

"Ahhhh dont.. come on... guys??" he was worried now because not only was he a sitting duck, or a hanging duck.. the blood was running to his head and he was getting dizzy.

CRACK! it was a dull thud as Johnny was smashed down on the mats outside the ring. The crowd gave a gasp at the brutal double team move. Johnny's eyes rolled back in his head and he was nearly out of it. His body crumpled and his legs splayed out as he lay on his back outside the ring. The ref began a count for all wrestlers who had taken the fight as close to the crowd as possible

"ONE.. TWO.. THREE.. come on get back in the ring!" Oddly he had accepted the 2v1 element but this was pro wrestling were the "rules" were loose at the best of times.

"uugghnnn" Johnny gasped, his head hurt badly, he was sweating hard, all he could remember was sitting on Kendrick's face. "I was facepinning.... wha?" he questioned.

PV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next