Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Humiliation Match! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Rebecca Tomko

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Humiliation Match! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Rebecca Tomko - Page 2 Empty Re: Humiliation Match! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Rebecca Tomko

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:15 pm

Stomping down as hard as he could, Jack was successful in connecting his strike and Tomko would step back with a growl and release his hair, giving him a brief moment of freedom. "Haha, yeah! I showed you I ain't a pushover!" The "Beautiful" one would gloat before pointing dramatically at Rebecca and declaring "Now prepare for the biggest beatdown of your life!" as he charged forward.

An unbelievably confident Jack would attempt to charge forward and push Rebecca back into the corner, however looking at the size difference between the two, it didn't exactly sound like a good idea.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Humiliation Match! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Rebecca Tomko - Page 2 Empty Re: Humiliation Match! "Beautiful" Jack Kendrick vs Rebecca Tomko

Post by kerflubble Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:52 pm

While Rebecca was half-expecting Jack to break into a run the moment he got some space from the powerful amazon, but she was not expecting him to try and bullrush her into the corner. "Nggh!" The giantess grunted in discomfort as her back smacked into the turnbuckle pads, the padding not doing nearly enough to make the 2 small areas not dig into her back as she looked down on Jack Kendrick, who was probably feeling pretty happy with himself right now, her eyes filling with malice as she thought of all the ways to wipe the smile off his face.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:08 am

Being able to successfully push the larger competitor into the corner, Jack said "Yeah! Who's the man! Woo!" with a smirk and flex, before looking at the pissed Rebecca (her expression seemingly oblivious to him) and said "If you play your cards right I'll take you on a date!....Pfffft!" with his dickish demeanour before laughing at his own cruel idea of a joke and turning his back once more to run to the opposite corner.

If he was fast enough, Kendrick's plan was to rebound off the opposite turnbuckle and hopefully catch Tomko with a running and jumping dropkick straight to her chest!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:43 am

Backed up in the corner, Rebecca slung one arm over the top rope to keep herself balanced but her opponent seemed to be too focused on posing and taunting instead of keeping an increasingly angry amazon under control. "Keep laughing asshole!" Rebecca yelled as she made her move, reaching out to grab the running Jack by his short hair and yank straight down to the ground before he could get away to build some momentum.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Jan 30, 2017 2:14 pm

The confidence seemingly beaming out of the cocky Kendrick, it seems that it had got to the better of him as when he turned around to run to the opposite corner, he suddenly felt Rebecca's powerful hand clutch onto his hair!

"AH! Let g-!" Jack started until the giant of a woman yanked down, and his body flew down backwards and collided into the mat, his head ringing as it bounced off and sending him loopy.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:41 pm

The crowd winced in some level as sympathy as the back of Jack's head bounced off the canvas, and the giantess was now walking towards the fallen pretty boy with malice in her eyes, raising a massive boot before grinding it down on Beautiful Jack Kendrick's face, letting him feel a bit of the giantess' weight before she stepped off, hoping to see a bootprint on his formally smug expression.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:40 am

His head still ringing from the vicious slam delivered by Rebecca, Jack groaned as he rubbed his head in pain. Suddenly a large shadow obscured the arena lights looming down on him and Kendrick opened his eyes just in time to see his opponent's boot drop on his face!

Shouting in pain as Tomko's boot grinded away and smothered his face, her weight advantage becoming apparent as she used it to increase the pain, it felt like an eternity before she finally removed her boot. Jack's face was contorted in pain as he felt his pained face. "Ungh....you bitch...I'm gonna kick your...ass...!" He moaned with a slightly dazed expression as he rubbed his face, slowly trying to get back to his feet.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:14 pm

Damn did that feel good to do, grinding her boot in like that. Even having to listen to Jack Kendrick's taunts weren't enough to wipe the smug expression off of the giantess' face. "What's the matter, need a hand up?" the ebony amazon taunted as she walked back over, looking to grab Jack by the arm and help him back to his feet with a forceful yank. Nothing like a display of sportsmanship to pull them into position for Rebecca to lock her arms around Jack's and loop it behind his head for a full nelson.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:28 am

Grunting in pain as Rebecca grinded down, the pained Jack was briefly freed when his opponent removed her foot, and Kendrick quickly tried to crawl away. Rebecca was faster though, and the amazon clutched his arm and yanked him back to his feet, causing him to yelp as she did so.

"Can we talk about this?!" Jack somewhat pleaded, but Tomko seemed not to care as she grabbed Jack's arms with her massive ones and forced him into a full nelson! Humorously flinging his legs out in attempts of an escape, Kendrick shouted "Ref! is this not illegal or something?!" in hopes of freedom, but to his chagrin the referee simply shook his head, causing Jack to be stuck in the clutches of the giant as she flung him around in the nelson.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:53 pm

"Is it Illegal? Having this much fun is usually Illegal." Rebecca asked to the referee as she started to swing Jack around the ring like a rag doll. "I mean... I wouldn't stop in case it was but, you know." the amazon said absentmindedly before going back to putting the strain on her unfortunate foe. "So do you want to save face and give up now?" She asked, stopping her attempts to swing him around and instead focus on putting as much pressure on his neck as she could muster "Or do I have to make you cry?"

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next