Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 1:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 9:13 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 8:36 am

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:14 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 75 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

That's what Friends are for! [Highfly]

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

That's what Friends are for! [Highfly] - Page 2 Empty Re: That's what Friends are for! [Highfly]

Post by LunarWolf Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:58 am

" Ah...haha, it was a gift from Cecilia. She figured I needed a car." Belinda let out as she would chuckle a bit. " My birthday wasn't too long ago, so she decided to get me this baby." Belinda let out as she would pat the roof of the car...before finally she'd open up and get in, same as Alaina. After starting up the car the Swede would look over towards her friend and rival and flash her a smile.

" I guarantee you with 100% certainty that I won't take you to a dark alley and shank you." Belinda let out with a low chuckle escaping her mouth after that. She would take off with Alaina and start to drive towards their destination. " Honestly though, I figured you could need a bit of a pick-me-up...so I decided I would take you out into a bar. A fun little bar I found in town." Belinda let out as she would drive towards the destination.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

That's what Friends are for! [Highfly] - Page 2 Empty Re: That's what Friends are for! [Highfly]

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:48 pm

Alaina sighed a bit, but nodded in agreement. "I feel like I should be training more, not less. However I guess I could use a drink even if I am dressed like a gym rat right now." Alaina said with a shrug.

"Still, thanks for taking the time to see me. I know you have a lot going on and have been on the rise so I know how hard it is to find a break ya know?" Alaina added with an appreciative smile at Belinda.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:39 am

Belinda would chuckle a bit at Alaina's words...she understood that feeling more than anyone, but even she also knew that just training would make you go stir crazy sooner or later. " So you know...just training won't do you any good. From time to time you need to rest and relax or nothing will actually sink in." Belinda let out as she would glance over at Alaina for a second. " Besides, you haven't even asked me to train with you, so I was feeling rather hurt ~" The Swede teased jokingly as she drove them off into the night.

" Ah, no biggie! You'd have done the same for me." The Swede let out as she would turn the corner and drive towards the main city of Tokyo...until they got to the square where they'd stop off as the mass amount of people were to walk over. Would probably take a bit of time. " So...sore topic I guess...but things aren't going so well for you right now, are they? Like...trust me, I know that feeling quite a bit. Wanna talk about it ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Feb 14, 2017 6:16 am

Alaina leaned back in the seat and sighed. "I lost my belt, and after losing to you and Valley people wondered if I could actually win against top competition. So I went out and set myself up for matches against women on the rise or already towards the top. I lost over and over. Hell in one match it was like I didn't show up, I got crushed by a fucking rookie." Alaina said staring forward with a half-blank look on her face.

"I guess reading that people said I looked better than I could wrestle stung. Also reading 'it is great she looks so hot other back because that is where she spends her time in a ring against tough women' hit home too. Like, no matter how hard I try to be the best I just feel like it is something that will never happen." Alaina said with a sigh. She finally looked back over at Belinda. "If ya want to train or spar or whatever just let me know. Hell, I would be down for that tonight after this if you are."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:23 pm

Belinda would let out a disgruntled sigh as she listened onto the words of Alaina, in truth they were kinda annoying to listen to....the Swede tried to hold in lashing out at her friend though...she only kept listening for now.  Though after a few more seconds the Swede would shake her head. She'd take a deep breath and then let out a loud sigh....

" So, I guess beating people like Julia, Jessica...uuuh Gwendolyn, Misaki and...I think you beat Silver Ace once right ?" Belinda asked as she would look over at her friend." I guess those don't count. Besides, you gave me a match I'll probably remember for the rest of my life. That was a fight like no other!" Belinda spoke out. Finally the crowd had crossed and the light had shifter to green, so Belinda started to drive yet again.

" We'll spar...though I guess if we do so tonight it might be a bit of a drunken spar! Haha~" Belinda let out as she would drive them off towards the bar. After a few minutes she would pull into a parking lot and start to leave the car, heading through the narrow alleys as she would lead Alaina along, until she'd come towards a place called the Midnight Diner. The Swede would enter in and gesture for Alaina to come along, moving up to seat herself at the counter. Ordering both of them one beer each.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:55 am

"You know how AFW is, it is the ultimate "what have you done for me lately" outfit." Alaina said as the two made their way inside. "I am going to keep trying my best against whoever they match me up with, I just hate it when my best isn't good enough. I don't know what to expect I guess." Alaina said as they sat down. She drank a bit and sat back.

Belinda had mentioned their match again. That was a stinging loss for Alaina, one that had made her doubt her title reign in some small ways. "Maybe a drunk spar would be good huh?" Alaina said with a laugh. She stopped laughing and drank a bit more before looking over at Belinda. "You say you remember that match we had... if you didn't win would you recall it as fondly? Be honest." Alaina said. In her mind of course Belinda remembered it, she won something of an upset. Was it a close match that came down to the wire? Yes. If she were watching it would she have loved it? Yes. Fact is, Alaina blew it at the end and came up short. She learned from it, or tried to at the very least... but in her heart she wanted to win every match she was in. Did Belinda really expect her to be cheerfully happy over looking back at a loss?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:22 am

" I suppose that's true..." Belinda let out as she shook her head a bit, releasing a soft sight. " You should always try your best...but if I'm honest. Are you ?" Belinda let out as she would look on at Alaina. " You've not really been fighting with that same fire you had in our fight lately." Belinda said as she would take a sip of her beer.

" Well...I suppose if you want to, I'm okay with it." Belinda spoke out as she would swirl the glass around in her hand, " You know....if I'm gonna be honest. I would remember it fondly. Not at first, maybe after a few days of reflection cause I went in and I threw my all against you. All it meant was that I needed more training. That I just wasn't ready to stand at the same stage as Alaina Sanders..." Belinda let out as she would look on at Alaina. " See, you were an opponent I will remember for a long time, I said the same thing to you after the match. Now it does pain me deeply that I didn't get the chance to take that belt from you at Avalanche or after. Though you losing the belt doesn't make you any less of a badass." Belinda spoke out truthfully as she would take another sip of her beer. She'd smile a bit towards Alaina and then shrug her shoulders. " Why do you think I'm hanging out with you ? Sure it's cause you're a cool gal, but I don't think of you as a rival because you're someone who can't measure up with the best. IT's cause it think of you as one of the best."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:51 pm

"I am still doing everything I used to, I am just frustrated that I have not gotten anywhere. I am 0-2 against Valley, probably will never face her again. I got crushed by Alicia, lost to a few other top ladies and I just feel like yesterdays news. I met a Wrestle Angel I looked up to and in turn get treated like garbage. I feel like everything has gone down hill all at once." Alaina said finishing her drink.

She ordered herself a shot of whiskey and one for Belinda. "Enough about me, you have been going at it really well lately in the ring. What is next for you?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:48 pm

Hmmm....Belinda would stare at Alaina for a few seconds as she listened onto her friend. She'd tap her finger against the bar counter and looked on at Alaina as she would order that drink. " Never say never. You'll face her some day again, trust me." Belinda said as she would raise her glass towards Alaina. " A toast to new beginnings." Belinda let out as she would smile at her. " If what you did before isn't working, try some new stuff. Evolve!" Belinda let out as she would take a long swig of the whiskey.

" Up your game, and break through whatever it is holding you back. Don't worry, I'm here to help you out if you need me." Belinda said as she would then shrug her shoulders. " Well...for me, with Cecilia now the champion....I guess I should set my sights on a belt. Maybe the Entropy belt...or the Friction Championship. Haha, I could go for the hardcore one but I doubt that will happen." Belinda let out with a light giggle.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:56 am

Alaina nodded and knew Belinda was right. Between her and friendly advice from Peyton she had to change things up. Focusing obsessively like she had been was a terrible idea. Doing the same things over and over was just as bad. She didn't say much of anything until Belinda mentioned the Friction title.

"Oh yeah, I mean if ya see her tell her I said congrats." Alaina said with a shrug. She never met Cecilia but heard quite a few mixed things about her. However, she was a big fan and believer in Belinda. "You have proved that you are champion material. You could easily make a run at any belt including your sisters. Ya beat me when I was champ right?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next