» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

That's what Friends are for! [Highfly]

2 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

That's what Friends are for! [Highfly] - Page 3 Empty Re: That's what Friends are for! [Highfly]

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:10 am

Belinda would perk up a bit as she heard Alaina say to tell Cecilia congratulations, " Oh yeah! You've never met her right ?" The young Swede asked as she would take another sip of her whiskey. " I mean, if you want I could introduce you to each other you know. I got connections~" Belinda said jokingly as she would chuckle out. She would look on at Alaina, she honestly didn't know how the former Entropy Champion felt about her sister...though it wasn't a subject that had ever been brought up and most who had a problem with Cecilia or respect for her were quick to make that aware to the younger Swede.

" You think so ? Well...I am gonna try my best. Aye, since I did that I kinda owe you as much as become a champion, don't I ?" Belinda let out a light laugh at her own comment.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

That's what Friends are for! [Highfly] - Page 3 Empty Re: That's what Friends are for! [Highfly]

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:02 pm

Alaina nodded and smiled a bit. "Yeah, never met her. given her reputation not sure she would have the time for a "peasant" like me or something." Alaina said with a shrug. "No worries though, she is your family and if she is at all like you she can't be as bad as people make her out to be." Alaina said as she took her shot and ordered another.

"Yeah, I would hope so. You will have a belt well before I get another one. I wish I could face you again but I haven't earned it. Not yet anyway, and it might be a while." Alaina said, downing the shot that was just slid to her by the bartender.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:33 am

Belinda would laugh out as Alaina said those words of hers, she couldn't help but think that Cecilia did have a bit of a reputation...which while not unjustified was a bit harsh...." Well, think of it this way. She's not as bad as people make her out to be, just don't think she's a teddy bear." Belinda let out a laugh as she would order another shot for herself. 

" Hmm..I'll try and get a hold of a belt and when I do...I'll give you a match, though...dont' ever think you haven't earned a match with me Alaina. I'm always here to take you on. Cause you're a superstar in my books." Belinda spoke out with a smile as she would down her shot and then order one more, smiling brightly at her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:51 pm

Alaina sat back and smiled a genuine smile for the first time in a long time. Other than Julia, Bryan and Peggy it had been Belinda who seemed to believe in her the most, and was one of her biggest cheerleaders. She was silent, taking that in and enjoying that.

When she was down and stressed it seemed as if details like that, as important as they are, became lost in the mix. White noise clouded her judgement before but Alaina was determined to keep things in perspective. Bumps in the road happen. No big deal, she would make sure the small bumps didn't stop her.

"Thanks, it means more than you can imagine to hear that. I really appreciate it."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:44 pm

Belinda would smile towards Alaina as the woman let out those words, now that she saw herself and Alaina as rivals there just was no way that the Swede could let the Amazon be down in the dumps or doubt her ability...hell she needed Alaina to get back on her feet again, so that they could perhaps have a rematch in the future. 

" Don't sweat, Alaina. I've got you're back....hell, if I didn't think highly of you then I don't know who in AFW I would think highly off. Haha." Belinda let out as she would nudge Alaina shoulder a bit with her own. Taking another swig of her whiskey. " Well..I think we perhaps have been drinking a bit too much, too fast. If we want to do that spar...we should maybe slow down a bit." 

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:39 am

Alaina was in a better mood and smiled as she finished her drink. "All right if ya say so. But... you are still good to drive right? Do we need to get a cab to the gym then pick up your car later?" Alaina asked. "I am looking forward to setting foot in the ring and enjoying it for the first time in a long time honestly...." She added, not really to Belinda as much as talking to herself out loud.

This was turning into a better night than Alaina had expected.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:06 am

" Hmmm...nah I'm not good to drive man! We're taking a cab, I know the owner here. I'll tell him to keep an eye out on it." Belinda let out as she would finish her drink and gesture to the owner, giving him a bright smile as he would speak Japanese to him and ask him to look after her car. Handing him the keys...

" Hah, yeah...I'm looking forward to tussling with you again, even if I'm not all that sober atm. " The Swede let out as she would throw her arm up around Alaina's shoulder and pull her rival and friend in close. " You and me Alaina, we're going places...not as a team though, but one day friend...one day we'll be the undoubted top dogs of afw."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:15 am

Alaina smiled, her eyes not quite glassy but it was apparent that she had a little bit of a buzz. "Haha, you are right! We'll show everyone what we can do and they'll regret ever doubting us won't they?" Alaina asked as she chuckled.

She stood up and kept her arm around Belinda the whole time. "Now I gotta kick that sexy little ass of yours all around a ring. It's gonna be fun!" Alaina added with more laughter. Clearly her confidence was up, although the same could not be said of her sobriety.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:13 pm

" Of course we will! " Belinda let out as she answered her friends words, helping Alaina get out of the place and starting to walk them out towards the road so that they could hail a cab was all that was left. Though Alina's next words got the Swede to chuckle out herself.

" Oh yeah ? I think you better remember who beat who ~" Belinda teased as she would move a hand up to ruffle the taller woman's hair a bit. " I'll be the one who kicks your sexy butt all over the ring." Belinda said as she would stick out her tongue at her friend.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:19 pm

Alaina laughed at Belinda until she messed up Alaina's hair.  "Oh no you didn't just do that..."  Alaina said as she swatted Belinda'so hand away.  Alaina stepped in and gave Belinda a hearty smack to her backside still laughing.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next