Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Yesterday at 2:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 206 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A trip to Britain. (For Lobo)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A trip to Britain. (For Lobo) - Page 2 Empty Re: A trip to Britain. (For Lobo)

Post by Deus001 Tue May 16, 2017 1:13 am

Eliza knew that Britain could have very dismal weather, it came with the land. When it was sunny it was sunny though, but more often than not the weather tended to be grey. It was to be honest one of the few things that Eliza actually missed about her homeland, Japan had had much more stable and positive weather, in the summer one could stay out at the park till 10PM till the sun went down. Here though by the time you woke up and went back to bed at the end of the day it was a week to some, still though it had many memories for Eliza. That'd never change.

The door of the plane opened and Clyde would certainly feel the chill of the cold winds, Eliza turned up her collar and smiled at the Texan before taking her rucksack and getting out the plane. The dancing passion would shout over the weather to Clyde with "I'd forgotten how harsh the cold weather can be!"

Quickly nipping into the travel bus and a few minutes later Eliza would get her luggage with Clyde in the conveyer belt and would move into the airport proper, where Eliza noticed a tall and elderly man wearing a formal suit holding a sign saying her name. The dancing passion would smile and run up to the man yelling "Sebastian!" wrapping her arms around him.

The butler gave a cough before laughing politely and saying "Ah Ms Harenwood its delightful to see you again, you're certainly taller than the last time me and your family saw you."

Eliza giggled and said "Indeed, Clyde this is Sebastian. Our family's butler for over 30 years."

The dancing passion's caretaker smiled and said "This must be Mr Clyde Gastin, the gentleman you've told us about so much. A fine young man. We have a car parked outside for you both. Allow me to take your luggage the pair of you."

Ms Harenwood gave her luggage to the butler and said "Wait till you see where my family's home is Clyde." as she walked ahead to outside the airport.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:13 am

Walking out with Eliza, Clyde winced from the cold air that surrounded him and Eliza before the two moved out to the bus and into the airport where they were very soon greeted by a rather tall man that Eliza ran to go hug.

Clyde was a little confused but he had to assume this guy was a butler. The outfit, the name, the fact he was old.

Staying in the back, Clyde didn't smill until Eliza introduced him, prompting him to walk up and shake the guy's hand. "Nice ta' meetcha Sebeastian!" Clyde exclaimed with a bright smile, only to feel a little bashful as Eliza clearly had been talking about him.

Finally turning to Eliza, Clyde followed behind Eliza with the luggage in tow. "Is it a castle?" He asked curiously.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:29 am

Eliza always loved coming back to Britain, it was the rare times where Eliza could feel like a kid again. Since coming to Kyoto Eliza had become a bit more honed, Tension was a rough place and Eliza had come to roll with the punches of that arena. While it came out for the better in terms of her growing as a person Eliza had lost that innocent touch she had, it was remarked upon by her Mother the first time Eliza came back from Kyoto. Only briefly though.

Here though Eliza had a giddy step to her as she led the way to outside the airport, she smirked at Clyde's question and said "No, but it's the next best thing!" Eliza considered it a sort of castle but it wasn't what Clyde thought of probably. The pair would be taken to a large limo parked just outside the airport, which garnered several looks from the tourists emerging out.

After handing her luggage to the butler Eliza would eagerly get in the limo, which needless to say was tastefully furnished with fine leather seats and air conditioning. Ms Harenwood left the door open for Clyde though, Eliza hadn't ridden in a limo since going to Kyoto. It might have been strange but Eliza had opted to pay her own way though her wrestling career, likely because she felt the family wealth didn't belong0 to her just yet.

"C'mon Clyde! The carriage will take us there!" Eliza stated with a giggle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:45 pm

"Huh." Was all Clyde could say as he thought about a huge giant mansion the size of a mall to be the place that Eliza lived. He imagined an army of butlers and maids that were going to cater to the whim of all the Harenwoods.

The limo stood just outside the airport and Clyde put his own stuff with Sebastian in the trunk of the limo before circling around to the seat where he saw the fine leather of the limo.

A grin sort of creeped on his face when Eliza called it a carriage. "But... It ain't got no horses." He told her before sliding in the car and bumping hips with Eliza. He really didn't know how to tell her the truth of the matter in regards to what was going on. Maybe he should tell her now? Or would that make the trip awkward?  

And yet, temptation was sinking in fast. He just wanted to have some fun and after months of misery, why couldn't he? He had that match with Gwen coming up and that was clearly trouble in the making. And yet he was excited for that.

"You'll think they'll mind if they catch us gettin' cozy?" He asked coyly as he slung an arm around Eliza's waist and pulled her in tight.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:51 pm

Eliza was still worrying about the parents, she'd spoken of Clyde glowingly to them extensively. Making sure to avoid the seedier aspects of what he had done in the past, namely that. Eliza would have to speak with Clyde about that, if he was going to have the honour of being with Tension's most classiest woman he'd do well not to cause extra problems for himself. It wasn't just the parents that were going to be in attendance at the Harenwood estate, Eliza was meaning to........

"Heh Clyde, there's horsepower. A fitting replacement no?" Eliza enjoyed being able to engage in jovial conversations with a significant other, many a wrestler and fan of Tension would dream of being Eliza's lover. But Eliza was well aware of what Kyoto's wrestling firm was capable of and therefore kept the looser elements away to avoid bringing worse issues to herself.

Ms Harenwood sighed as she leaned into Clyde, though the words of the cowboy make Eliza hum a little before replying with "Perhaps, I'm honestly not sure on that. Play it by ear I recommend dear." Eliza wasn't one to have had many lovers, which made her uncertain of how to present her significant other to her parental units. Though Clyde would likely know how to make up a plan as he went.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:00 pm

Clyde blushed as red as a chilli pepper as he heard Eliza sigh before leaning into him with that cute him and then calling him... Dear?!? He didn't know what to say to Eliza as she made him quite shy with what she was doing or saying and he wondered if perhaps he should tell her what was going on in his life right now.

And yet, he was having too much fun.

"Yer callin' me dear, now?" He mused with a small laugh and a deep, shy blush as they approached the carriage.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:13 am

Eliza knew ways to make Clyde go from being a confident cowboy to feeling all flustered, sometimes with no fault on her own and just being her dear little self. Mr Gastin knew it inwardly, he surely had to. Inwardly Eliza enjoyed this fact, it was something many women of her station had indulged in, wrapping men around their fingers and watching them squirm. Being the moral lass that she was Eliza never really done it, not many men had warranted her interests anyway. But after her time in Tension Eliza learned it was okay to indulge in some vices, but Eliza knew her limits and lines still.....

"Of course Clyde. I don't say it to just anyone now do I?" Eliza murmured to Mr Gastin with a smirk, oh how delightful Eliza felt to use a term of endearment such as that. The car drove at a smooth pace, taking her and him seamlessly away from the city past several roads and turns until coming up to a place that made Eliza's eyes light up in joy. Eliza would have been quiet previously as she gazed at the natural green lands of Britain.

But now......She was back.

http://landedhouses.co.uk/our-blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Knowle-Manor-960x600.jpg

"We're home Clyde!" Eliza yelled out, beforehand she would have been leaning on the cowboy. Now however Eliza would be clinging to him as they would park up to the Harenwood estate very shortly......

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2