Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jaystar, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Marla vs Alena

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Marla vs Alena - Page 3 Empty Re: Marla vs Alena

Post by luffy316 Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:54 am

Marla winced and started to rise. "I'm fine," she said, though a bit of a grunt to her voice. Her face bumped into Alena's breasts, a dizzy spell seeming to come over her as she breathed the sweet-smelling aroma of her cleavage. "One doesn't usually worry about an... opponent. I'm just... my, but they're even lovelier up close..." Marla couldn't help but cup the impressive rack in front of her, softly and lazily as early affects of Alena's enchanted bust took place.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:05 pm

Alena smiled as she knew what was happening. The distance her breasts were from Marla's face would merely put her in a bit of a daze and happy, tranquil state. She couldn't help but blush as she felt Marla's hands cup her breasts. "Th-thank you.." she said as she moved her own hands to cup two of Marla's own. "But I must say that yours are all the more lovelier than mine."

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:28 am

Unable to pass such a set up, Marla would brace her elbow against the mat and try to push off, hopefully rolling Alena onto her back with her on top. "Like them, do you? Have a nice close look, then."

She'd try to pull down her top and plop her big, milky breasts onto the elf's face and secure her in a manner of smother, though a more gentle than aggressive sort.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:33 am

Alena blushed and struggled as she felt the breasts against her face in the gentle smother. A muffled word came from her lips, indistinguishable as her hands reached for Marla's head, trying to draw her in a similar situation. If she succeeded in drawing the bovinian into the smother, it was sure her top's thread would break and thus reveal the full bounty of her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:06 am

Marla muffed herself as she was pulled into the retalitory smother, her face snapping the fine thread and taking the brunt of her full-on bosom smother.

"Mmmm..." Marla purred softly in pleasure at her delightful position, faintly realizing her dilemma with the enchanted cleavage. In hurried response, she would pull down her upper leotard, exposing her even more voluptuous rack and shove them into her face, aiming to get a nipple into her mouth when she gasped for air in the change of positions. She'd gently nuzzle her nipple then against her lips and tongue, a slow but steady secretion of her milk beginning to emerge and soothe her, though a regular dose would leave Alena in a vaguely aroused sedation.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Alena smirked rather proudly as she got the bovine woman with the tough smother. She opened her mouth to say something into the light amount of cleavage she was in when she found a nipple enter her mouth. Do these things have muscles of their own? she wondered as she felt a stream of milk enter her mouth. It tasted so good, so pleasant, so relaxing. Underneath Marla, the elf would continue holding the bovinian in her cleavage as she drank from the nipple, wanting to relax more. Her cleavage would be able to fight just as hard as this milk, or so she thought as she felt a strange arousal take over her body.

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:41 pm

Marla was aglow with pleasure, the soothing, comforting nature of the smother overbearing her limits as she nestled into the naked bosom, kissing and nipping gently at them in approval. Her milk flowed more steadily now, the sensuality even heavier in its formula as it spilled down Alena's throat, Marla squirming to place herself more comfortably in the cleavage with her leg resting gently on Alena's groin.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:59 pm

Alena felt herself getting wet merely from the touch of her opponent's leg against her groin. It was the milk's seductive ingredients which seemed to be doing their trick, coupled with the gentle kisses and nips at her breasts. Two could play at that game. Despite Alena being at the disadvantaged position out of the two girls, being on the bottom, her hands squirmed up beside her head to cup and play with one of the bovinian's breasts, one in each hand, one working on the single exposed nipple while the other works on the bountiful titflesh. The elf would raise her thigh upwards, most likely bringing Marla's own closer to her groin as she, herself, searched for the currently covered crotch of the bovinian. Alena, still keeping the nipple in her mouth, wiggled her nose, creating a feather-like brushing sensation between the cleavage of the very well-endowed bovinian.

Last edited by 263 on Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:13 pm

Marla's breaths became more rapid as she found herself stimulated in a more traditional way than she was going about. The frisky elf's lean thigh rubbed up against her, getting a sudden gasp followed by a breathy whispering of "Mooo." Optimists could take it as the start of "more."

Her milking encouraged by Alena's probing hands and tongue, Marla would feel obliged in her lulled state to return the favor some, squeezed a melon softly in each hand before rolling one inward enough for her to suckle on the elven nipple.

((...don't think I've suggested otherwise, but can see where you'd get the idea, but Marla's got one (though huge) pair of breasts. unless i simply misread the many-breasted part, of course...))

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:50 pm

((Thank you for that...edited....my mind was playing tricks on me: her one arm squeezing almost gives the illusion of a third breast and her shoulder got mistaken as a fourth by me when I observed it at a glance....the math in my head says that 4 nipples on a cow...4 on a cow person.....so thats why ^^' sorry))

Alena smiled contently as the two continued to try and push the other further sexually. You want more? You'll regret that.. she thought to herself with a soft chuckle at the moo. She could not escape eliciting a moan though as she felt Marla wrap her own mouth around one of her own nipples. Alena wiggled her nose yet again, continuing the feather-like brushing between the woman's cleavage, but now aiming her elven magic to the clothing around the bovinian's crotch. Her magic would attempt to rip the clothing from the hidden sex as her leg would grind, bare smooth skin and all, against the exposed lips. Meanwhile Alena would continue suckling on the magical milk which flowed from her opponent's breasts. Her hand which attempted to cup the other massive mammary would tweak and roll the nipple between its fingers every so often. The other hand would merely squeeze and massage the breast which was feeding the elf.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next