by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Marla vs Alena

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Marla vs Alena - Page 5 Empty Re: Marla vs Alena

Post by luffy316 Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:13 am

The enchantments flowing through them, Marla purred and drank in pleasure, only to cry out when she was yanked back. "Un... unhand me, you... you vagrant!" she sputtered, throwing feeble slaps over her shoulders at her unseen attacker, mind still fogged from the lingering spells.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Alena blinked and looked up, curious as to why they had stopped. "SARA!!!" she shouted in anger at her sister. The now bare elf stood up quickly and glared at her sister. "What do you think you're doing?!"

Sara just looked back at her sister and then aimed a slap towards the side of Marla's head in a bit of retaliation, "Vagrant?!" She looked at her sister still and just glared, "You were letting this thing take advantage of you! You haven't listened to any of my advice!!" With that the smaller sister released the bovinian princess violently, throwing her towards the mat.

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:03 am

"Ahhh!" Marla wailed childishly as she was smacked in the head, whimpering softly as she was tossed to the mat. Where was that lovely treatment her milky lover had just been giving her!? Her mind was still not its sharpest since that was its main interest, but the pain registered with her and she tried to stagger to her feet, hoping the opponent's sister was too distracted to stop her from trying to recover

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:39 pm

Perhaps it was her opponent's special milk still running through her that caused her to act as she did, perhaps not. Whatever the reason, Alena quickly got up and tackled her sister to the ground in a spear-like fashion and would begin squeezing Sara's breasts in a vice-like grip. "This is not your fight!!!!" she would shout, but Sara could only scream as she reached up for the dangling breasts of her sister to return the favor. The two elven sisters would roll to and fro in this fashion for a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:41 am

Marla got up and grabbed the ropes to lean into and rest on, watching the girls roll around on the mat. It was an arousing sight, and she felt herself slowly starting to massage her womanhood with one hand, but she got enough of her wits back to move in on the girls. She'd try to grab both by the hair with each hand, pulling them apart and jutting her tits in between them as milky barriers.

"You girls stop that!" she snapped, perhaps more maternally than she meant. "I... I don't appreciate the interference, but I won't sit here and watch two loving sisters fight! I've got half a dozen at home myself, and we've had our disagreements, but it's... it's digusting to see family fight over something so petty!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:32 pm

Both elven twins stared at each other and then at Marla as they were separated, panting. Alena was the first to speak up, "She had no right to get involved in our match...I was quite enjoying myself." The older elven twin couldn't help but look at the large breasts between her and her sister as she spoke.

Sara seemed on the opposite end of the thought process, "She was just toying with you, Ally...You were her plaything in what was supposed to be a normal match! I couldn't just stand by and watch it any more!"

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:40 pm

Marla tried to shake off what fatigue and spellbinding and pain lingered, trying to keep up a maternally authoritive stance with the girls before they both realized they had reason to battle her.

"I may say that.... well, what little your sister told you that I HEARD was rather good advice. I was easily taken advantage of by you in that state, not that I didn't mind the.... playing. But you could have listened, or at least acknowledged her thoughts. You "
She turned to Sara. "And maybe you should respect your sister a little more than that! I understand if this were a team fight, but you feel like she can't win a fight on her own? Do you barge in on your sister when she's with her mate to insist that she should use doggy-style instead of missionary?" She sighed, softening up a bit. "And we were enjoying ourselves within a spar. What greater reason could there to be to hold a friendly battle?"

Marla smiled at them warmly. "Sisters are to be loved, not fought. Like all family. Now I want you two to kiss and apologize. Both of you!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:58 pm

The elven sisters looked from each other to Marla and back.

"I uh..."

"I uh..."

The two sisters moved so that Marla's breasts were no longer blocking them and moved towards each other with a light, seemingly more than sisterly, kiss. "I'm sorry.." they both spoke softly. Meanwhile the ref girl was starting to come to. Both girls looked at Marla, seeming to ask what to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:52 pm

After smiling at the sisterly sexuality, Marla's eyes widened, looking between the three expectant girls. "Oh! Um..." She considered the scene and gave a light awkward laugh. "Well I'd love to keep playing if you'd like," she said excusingly. "But this is such a tender moment I'm sure you two would like to be getting along..."

It was part concern for double-teaming, but more truth than not that made her consider just surrendering to keep things positive between the three.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:03 pm

Alena shook her head side-to-side. She gave a glance at her sister and Sara nodded, getting out of the ring.

Alena then turned to Marla, looking at her intently,"I want to finish what we started.." She would say as she shimmied herself just slightly, winking at the cow-girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next