» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 122 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 121 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

GASTER (Shadow Dimension) vs Mavis (Canada) (FWC)

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GASTER (Shadow Dimension) vs Mavis (Canada) (FWC) - Page 2 Empty Re: GASTER (Shadow Dimension) vs Mavis (Canada) (FWC)

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:33 am

GASTER yelped when Mavis just jumped over her, doing a handstand on her shoulders just to further show off.

She was getting beyond annoyed at this point. Losing was one thing, but she was being outright humiliated at that point! Add to it Mavis's fake yawning and taunting, and by this point, the masked girl was fully in competitive mode:

"Grrrr...You want me to take it serious?", she would say, as she stepped towards Mavis, took her hand that was covering her mouth for a fake yawn, and...

SNAP!

She would snap a finger on Mavis's arm!

"How is that for boring? Never taunt a Shadow Lord!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

GASTER (Shadow Dimension) vs Mavis (Canada) (FWC) - Page 2 Empty Re: GASTER (Shadow Dimension) vs Mavis (Canada) (FWC)

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:09 pm

Mavis continued to yawn and give Gaster a coy smile before she did something she didn't predict. Gaster simply walked up to her, grabbed her hand and snapped her finger. Mavis would remain rather unfazed, expression wise that is. Mavis simply backed off and lowered her head to examine her finger. It hurt quite a bit, but a smile smile formed on Mavis' face as she snapped her finger back in place. She allowed Gaster to finish her sentence before taking a deep breath and raising her head to look at Gaster.

Her eyes turning sharp and determined, and a sense of determination resonated from her as she said, "You've peaked my curiosity. Alright then, just for you, I'll give...70%. Oh, and one more thing. Never provoke a fairy." And suddenly with an explosion of speed, Mavis lunged herself faster than Gaster could react and deliver a swift elbow blow to Gaster's tummy and knock her down. But as Mavis knocked Gaster down, she did a flip over Gaster's falling body and shove Gaster harder down to the mat before landing on the other side of Gaster.

"Now let's see whether or not you can keep up," Mavis said with a smile as her theme suddenly started playing, signalling she was finally getting a little serious.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:39 pm

No one could tell Clara's facial expression under her mask, and she herself thought of that as a positive, as, when she paniced, her opponent's wouldn't tell that. However, if one were to look under GASTER's smiling mask now, they would be treated to a sight of a very surprised and confused girl.

It was one thing when someone avoided all her moves like an escape artist, it was another matter entirely when someone didn't react to pain. Not even a meek as Mavis analysed her finger like some sort of computer.

"A fa---OOOOF", Clara would react as she felt a sharp elbow being driven to her stomach. Doubling down in pain, Mavis would easily shove her on her back, doing a flip over her at the same time, her momentum increasing the pain from the impact of the fall. Groaning slightly, she would try to push herself to her feet as Mavis loomed over her.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:44 am

Mavis smirked as her theme would suddenly change again, bending down and grabbing Gaster by her shoulders and with a display of shocking strength, throw her slightly up onto her feet before doing a pirouette and kicking Gaster at her sides, aiming to kick her, and have the girl land roughly on the ground and roll over to the ropes.

Mavis would then shake her arms comically as she scolded herself for wiping a bigger opponent up onto their feet without doing some stretches first but guessed she had time to loosen her muscles before Gaster could get back up again.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:21 am

As Mavis lifted GASTER up to her feet by her shoulders, she started spinning around, doing a pirouette, and kicking the Shadow Overlord in her side.

As a result, GASTER ended up not just falling onto her side, but also rolling out of the ring under the ropes to regroup, and make up a plan to deal with someone like Mavis. She didn't want to take too long, as the girl still didn't take any major hits outside of her finger (creepily not paying any mind to the move that was could break an unsuspecting girl's finger if Clara wasn't careful)

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:44 am

Mavis watched as she kicked her opponent all the way to the other side of the ring, and to her surprise, Gaster opted to roll out of the ring, possibly to regroup. Mavis smirked as she didn't follow suit, instead to move back and rest against the ropes behind her, all the way on the opposite side Gaster would be facing if she were to foolishly climb back in the way she rolled out. She kept leaning back and back, pulling herself like an arrow and did some simple math in her head, predicting where Gaster would most likely be and the moment her opponent came back in, she would let herself go, shooting herself across the ring like a slingshot and aim to connect a devastating headbutt!

Of course given how far she pulled herself back for this little attack, she was no doubt going to take recoil damage, but she was sure Gaster would be suffering a bit more than she was going to.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:13 am

As GASTER tried to recover outside the ring, she noticed that Mavis wasn't coming after her. Confused, she looked up the ring, and saw her waiting on the opposite side of the ring. It was obvious to the girl that her opponent was planning something...

The Shadow Overlord would try and predict her opponent's plans. She wanted to rush at her with a strong move once GASTER would enter the ring. That meant that rolling into the ring from anywhere was a bad idea, Mavis could simply move to the opposite side regardless. As such, GASTER thought it was better to bite the buller and go into the ring, knowing that her opponent had something in mind.

Once she rolled in, Mavis launched herself from the ropes, and tried to headbutt the Shadow Lord!

...or that's what would've happened, if GASTER didn't realize what Mavis wanted to do. As the girl ran at her, she would run towards the girl. Before the headbutt connected, Mavis would encounter GASTER's forearm, but not for a clothesline. The Shadow Overlord would spin around Mavis, hooking her other forearm with her hand, and force the Fairy down to her rear with a Slingblade!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun May 14, 2017 11:44 pm

As Mavis flew across the ring aiming her headbutt directly at Gaster, her opponent was able to create a counter-plan. Just as she was about land her headbutt, Gaster moved her arm to block it and it would mess Mavis entirely up as she would lose her entire momentum and balance as she was spun around and landed flat on her butt! Mavis was dizzy and a bit surprised. She was actually even impressed to Gaster and gave props to her for coming up with a counter so quickly on her feet. But Mavis couldn't just dilly-dally too long.

Quickly getting to a squatting position, she would attempt to jump away from Gaster to create some distance and find herself in one of the corners. Standing back up and dusting off her frilly dress, she looked back at Gaster with a coy smile and waved to Gaster, telling her to come and get her. If Gaster took the bait again, Mavis would attempt to jump up on the turnbuckle and jump off of them to jump over Gaster. Hopefully she baited Gaster into running head first into the corner, if not, at least she would be tiring out Gaster in some way such as making her move around a lot!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun May 21, 2017 4:46 pm

The moment Mavis landed on her butt, the fairy tactitian would manage to roll away and quickly get to her feet, motioning the Shadow Lord to come at her!

GASTER would follow through with the challange, but as she approached the turnbuckle, Mavis would hop onto the top rope! GASTER managed to grab the ropes just in time before she ran headfirst into the padded turnbuckle.

At the same time, Mavis would jump over her, and back onto the mat. GASTER would then wait until Mavis got to her feet, before jumping into the air, and attempting to land a Dropkick onto Mavis's chest!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2