Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

GASTER (Shadow Dimension) vs Mavis (Canada) (FWC)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

GASTER (Shadow Dimension) vs Mavis (Canada) (FWC) Empty GASTER (Shadow Dimension) vs Mavis (Canada) (FWC)

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:37 pm

A few days ago, Clara recieved an email, asking her whether she wanted to be put into any matches for the ongoing Friction World Cup. She replied yes, especially since she didn't have anything ongoing at the time, and would've loved to get a bit more active in terms of the number of her matches. Not just for activities sake, but at this point, she wasn't getting much income and thought it would be slightly awkward to ask her parents for more money...

Now, she was in the arena's locker room, ready to participate in the upcoming match, with her trusty mic in her hands. She asked the management to stay in character, so during the match, she would represent her Shadow Dimension rather than England. However, she was told the points would be allocated for England (which was, naturally, ok. A silly gimmick like hers shouldn't get in the way of a legitimate competition)

Within the next few moments, GASTER, wearing her trusty mask, her hoodie, her sports bra underneath it, came out to her theme song, going through the fog created by the nearby steam machines.

Once she got to the ring, she got the mic close to her masked face, and started talking in a (obviously fake) deep voice:

"It appears that I am the only one in your...contest, to be an actual ruler of the represented country. As such, it is obvious that whoever comes out against me stands no chance, and will be destroyed by my might! MWAHAHAHAHAHA"

With her short monolouge out of the way (and noticing that she has gotten a few fans over the short time she was here if the cheers were any indication), GASTER took off her hoodie, and waited for her opponent to come out.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

GASTER (Shadow Dimension) vs Mavis (Canada) (FWC) Empty Re: GASTER (Shadow Dimension) vs Mavis (Canada) (FWC)

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:47 pm

"She seems interesting," Mavis said with a smile. A few days ago she was in Manager's office, sitting on his desk and looking at the profiles of several new wrestlers that joined AFW a few months ago. She picked up one that had a cute girl on it wearing a Pokemon mask and a Pikachu hoodie.

"GASTER...that's quite an odd last name," Mavis said, kicking her feet. Manager, who was pretty much buried under a massive pile of paperwork poked his head out.

"And Vermillion isn't? Hell, my name is freaking Manager," Manager said before diving back into his paper pile, "Oh yeah, and she's going to be your debut opponent." Mavis would look at the paper pile Manager was in, cocking an eye brow.

"Oh?" Mavis said, looking back at GASTER's profile, "I'd thought I was gonna get someone more interesting."

"Oh you might be surprised. You might actually get invested," Manager said inside his paper pile.

"Hmph, we'll see," Mavis chuckled. Fastforward to present time, Mavis was about to enter the arena, her theme playing.

Mavis overheard GASTER's little speech when she entered the arena. So this girl enjoyed Pretend, that certainly would make conversation interesting. But the real test would be how she fared in the ring. Doing some last minute stretches, she was about to walk about before she noticed someone suddenly appearing at the entrance, leaning against the wall.

Manager, with his fedora tipped down and arms folded. "Hey there Mavis," Manager said, "This is your big night. Debut match." Mavis smiled as she walked past him.

"I know! She'll be a piece of cake. I just hope she offers a challenge," Mavis said before giving Manager a wink and walking out from backstage. The crowd cheered and went wild for her, the crowd lovestruck by her cuteness. Mavis simply smiled and waved until she climbed into the ring and saw her opponent.

"Hey there! I'm Mavis Vermillion, a pleasure to meet you," Mavis introduced herself with a cute aura surrounding her, something the crowd dug up, "I hope for an interesting match!"

Mavis' attire:

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

GASTER (Shadow Dimension) vs Mavis (Canada) (FWC) Empty Re: GASTER (Shadow Dimension) vs Mavis (Canada) (FWC)

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:39 am

The crowd was overtaken by Mavis's sheer cuteness as she came out, and Clara took note of that. Once the Canadian got into the ring and greeted GASTER, the shadow lord took the microphone to her mask:

"You think you can overtake everyone in here by your adorableness, and win that way! Well, too bad! My sheer terror destroys your cute aura! There is no way you can defeat me! So you can leave your wishes behind! They are not going to come true! MWAHAHAHAHA!", she would say in her modulated voice via the mic, before turning it off and throwing it away to the outside.

The bell would ring, signalling that the match is under way. Trying to gauge her opponent's skill, GASTER would try to lock up with Mavis into a collar-and-elbow tie-up, before pushing the Canadian into the corner.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:25 am

Mavis would simply cock a smile at Gaster when she started a little speech. She smiled at Gaster for her indirect compliment about her cuteness and simply giggled and gave her a little wink before the bell rang. Once the match officially began, Mavis could tell her opponent wanted to test the waters against her. But Mavis wasn't stupid, there's no doubt that with her size, she would normally be overpowered if she wasn't taking things seriously. And until she deemed this girl to be interesting enough for her to get serious, she would maybe put in 60% to 70% effort.

Instead of accepting the collar-and-elbow tie-up, Mavis would simply jump up and hop on top of the turnbuckle behind her. Sitting with her legs folded, Mavis gave Gaster a cocky smile and motioned her to come and get her with her finger. First, Mavis wasn't going to gauge Gaster's physical strength, but her mental one. Depending on how Gaster reacted will decide on Mavis' course of action through out the match.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:32 am

"...wha?", in a surprising move for Clara, Mavis, rather than go directly into a lock up, jumped on top of the turnbuckle of her corner, with her legs folded, before daring the girl to come closer.

"Is she...baiting me?", she thought as Mavis simply sat on the turnbuckle.

"Mwahaha! You think I would fall for such a cheap trick? I will unseat you from your perch, and force you to fight me!", she would say, before running towards one of the ropes connected to the turnbuckle, and shaking it, hopefully unbalancing Mavis and unseating her from her seat.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:40 am

Mavis watched Gaster carefully, still wearing her cocky smile as her opponent was quite smart enough to avoid the bait. Instead, Gaster cleverly went to the ropes and started shaking them to get Mavis off her perch! "Quite interesting," Mavis whispered to herself as she skillfully remained sitting on the turnbuckle, before she would suddenly leap off the turnbuckle and flip in the air and land right on top of the steel pole behind the turnbuckle gracefully.

Mavis gave Gaster a coy smirk. If Mavis would be able to provoke a reckless attack and charge from Gaster, Mavis would simply jump off and somersault in the air and land in the middle of the ring. She wanted to see what this Gaster was made of.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:41 am

As GASTER shook the ropes, she noticed a lack of a sound of falling off or a scream from realizing her mistake. She turned her head to see that Mavis jumped to the steel post behind her.

"Are you a coward of some sort?", the Shadow Lord would say.

She would stand around for about 10 seconds, knowing that the moment she was close enough, Mavis would jump her...

..."Are you seriously going to just stay there?"

After another 5 seconds, part of the crowd would start booing the 2 girls. They paid to see the 2 women wrestle, not see one girl on a turnbuckle, and one who tried to avoid getting close to the said turnbuckle.

"Grrr...get off of there you coward!", GASTER would say, and would carefully approach the turnbuckle, ready to jump to the side the moment Mavis would take off...

...and the moment she did, she went over the masked girl's head, and landed in the middle of the ring. Clara was growing more and more angry with her opponent.

"You dare make a clown out of me?", she would say, rushing at Mavis with a clotheline.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:10 am

Mavis posed a little when she landed, looking back at Gaster with a taunting smile, folding her arms together and scratching her chin as if she was analyzing Gaster and going to predict her every move. Of course Mavis could do that, using simple probability and predictions, adding in some math but that would be far too boooooooring! Instead, Mavis wanted to toy with Gaster a bit, rile her up.

So to further her pestering and annoyance, Mavis would act like a skillful bull fighter, and ducked under Gaster's arm and sidestepping. Once she evaded the clothesline, Mavis simply shrug and let out a fake sigh, shaking her head as if she was unimpressed before giving Gaster a wink.

Mavis smirked condescendingly as she gathered more and more information on her opponent, planning to use them to create a plan that will surely result in checkmate for her opponent.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:59 am

Mavis easily sidestepped GASTER's clotheline, easily able to predict what the girl was going to do.

Turning around to see Mavis wink at her, Clara was growing more and more annoyed. Avoiding her attacks was one thing, but Mavis seemingly didn't want to attack her back!

If Mavis was that quick on her feet, than all GASTER had to do is take them out of play! She would run past Mavis towards the ropes, and, trying to outspeed her, would duck and aim behind Mavis's knee to try to get her legs out of play with a Chop Block!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:04 am

Mavis watched Gaster carefully until she charged at her. She could already tell Gaster had come up with some sort of strategy, anyway would near the beginning of a match when they realize their opponent's main weapon. In this case, she knew Gaster would be aiming for her legs. Mavis sighed as Gaster charged her, trying to outspeed her, but Mavis would flash a taunting smirk as she would jump up into the air and over Gaster instead of choosing to sidestep the girl, giggling as she would land on Gaster briefly, doing a handstand on Gaster's shoulders before pushing herself off.

Mavis giggled as she would flip in the air and land on her two feet, and turned around to look at Mavis. Letting out a fake yawn, Mavis would finally speak up and say, "So tell me, when are you going to actually take this serious? I'd prefer if you don't bore me."

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next