» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

SleeperAgent94

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca) - Page 4 Empty Re: Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca)

Post by dlamp Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:32 am

The punishment only got worse as it went on. Now Micca was just outright harassing Konata now. She cried out within Micca's crotch, but to no avail. As humiliating as it was, she wasn't going to tap out. After all, she started to realize that Micca's gloating and showboating left her open. She was so focused on playing with Konata's breast that she didn't bother to pin her hands down. Realizing that, Konata made a desperate gamble, aiming wild punches at the side of Micca's stomach to make her back off.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca) - Page 4 Empty Re: Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:08 am

Micca was so focused in her effort to humiliate Konata that she didn't realize that she didn't restrain her foe's arms. When Konata threw some wild punches towards the sides of her stomach, it was already too late. "Augh! Hurgh!" Micca gasped, reeling from the pain before she finally decided that she needed to stop doing this. She removed herself from Konata, rubbing her hurt side, glaring at the other kawaii.

"W-why you..." Micca pouted, nursing her sore sides. She couldn't force Konata to submit with the humiliation earlier, but after this, she would make sure that the cute kawaii before her would finally submit after enduring the humiliation that she had in store for her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:17 am

It was torture to endure that rough fondling, but Konata made it through, even taking a swing a Micca a bit in the process! Speaking of, the kickboxer gave the girl a cheeky grin, sticking out her tongue at her. "Wow Micca-chan, that was pretty kinky. I almost got off on that." She gave Micca a wink. "We should have sex after this match, after I kick your butt anyway." She tapped her foot against the canvas before swinging her leg at Micca's head for a fierce roundhouse. She wasn't out to brutalize the girl, but she did need her stunned and dazed for what she had planned.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 10, 2017 3:33 am

Micca blushed a little when the other kawaii suggested that they should had sex once they're done with this match, but she smirked and responded to her, "Oh yeah? Well, I'll say I'm gonna be the one to kick your cute butt, and then we get to have sex. Deal?" Micca winked at Konata, finding such prospect to be rather alluring. Also, she almost got off on her smothering attempt earlier, and whether she was to win or lose, something kinky would await the both of them.

She saw what Konata had planned, so when the other kawaii went to deliver a roundhouse kick to her head, Micca leaned back, dodging the kick by a dangerously thin margin. And she would then seize her chance by catching her leg before she attempted to bring Konata down onto the mat by pulling her leg. She was rather unskilled to do an ankle lock, but she would try to do it if she managed to bring her opponent down onto the mat.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:48 pm

Looks like they were both down for banging each other after the match. Huh... after-match sex... that'll be new. Definitely an interesting experience for sure. Of course, she'd have to beat Micca into an embarrassed mess first! "Whoa!" And sadly, it was going to be easily. Micca just barely dodged Konata's kick and took her down to the mat in the process, forcing her into a painful ankle lock. "Oooow!"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:22 pm

While she did manage to put Konata in the ankle lock, Micca's grip on Konata's ankle was a little weak due to her uncertainty on how to execute the move. Still, she would try regardless of that, attempting to apply pressure in the submission hold, twisting her opponent's foot by her ankle for a bit to cause pain in her foot.

"Give up, Konata-chan!" Micca shouted. "Or else you're gonna hop around with one foot once we have sex!" Micca told her, blushing a little at the prospect of both of them having sex after the match.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:59 pm

Konata continued to cry out as Micca twisted her ankle. It wasn't anywhere near the pain of dealing with Akino's holds, but it still hurt. At least it was pain she could deal with. She could endure it for now, and she was making a mad crawl to the ropes to try and get free. The hold wasn't too severe, so she could hopefully get there without taking too much damage. "Never!"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:08 pm

"Nngh..." Micca grunted as Konata was crawling towards the ropes. She would attempt to apply more pressure in the ankle lock, wanting to make it hurt for her that even if she managed to gain a rope break, she would be hobbling for the rest of the match. "Fine! Be that way!" Micca shouted as she would twist her foot a little bit more, applying more pressure in the ankle lock.

While it was certain that Konata would reach the rope, Micca would continue putting her in the ankle lock as she crawled towards the ropes, a mad grin etched on her cute face as she did it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:42 am

The pain only increased as Konata continued her crawl, but she pushed through it. Micca wasn't going to let her off easy it seemed, and the pain of the hold was agonizing. Still, she continued, reaching the ropes after a few moment scoots forward and practically lunging at them to get Micca off her for some relief. "Hey, I've got the rope! Let go!" It almost sounded like she was begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:56 pm

When she heard Konata's voice that she had gotten the rope break, Micca finally let go of her leg before stepping back. She wasn't the one to break the rules, but she knew how devastating an ankle lock was despite how clumsily she used that move on her opponent. She would stand a distance away from Konata, grinning as she beckoned her to come over.

"Come on now, Konata-chan~" Micca said, winking at her opponent. "Didn't you say you want to have sex after we're done? Don't you want a piece of me?" Micca stuck out her tongue, making a coy pose as she prepared for Konata to come over to her. She believed that thanks to her ankle lock earlier, Konata would have difficulty to walk, or so she thought.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next