» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 11:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca) - Page 7 Empty Re: Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca)

Post by dlamp Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:59 pm

Konata grinned, giggling after sending Micca to the mat. She was totally out of it from that, now was her chance to get her back. Oh, it's payback time~ She almost felt jealous for all the pain and humiliation she was about to inflict on the girl. "Oh, I'm gonna' try something alright!" She ran back, bouncing off from the ropes to get some momentum to give Micca a painful dropkick to her chest. "Get ready!" She wanted to do a bit of pain before going for her big finish... well, hopefully her big finish.

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca) - Page 7 Empty Re: Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:08 pm

Still winded and dazed, Micca was unable to see Konata going to the ropes, bouncing from them. When she finally saw Konata heading over to her to deliver a dropkick to her chest, it was already too late. "MURFGH!!" Her bare chest took the hit, causing intense pain before she ended up on the canvas, sprawling spread eagle.

"Uuuuh..." she groaned, her chest aching from the dropkick. At this point, things would get bad for Micca as she was left vulnerable to anything Konata had planned for her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:06 pm

Micca's cries and groans were just the perfect rewards for connecting that kick. "Hup!" Konata hopped back up to her feet, smiling down at Micca's body, taking a good look at it. She really is cute... She was also still conscious too, so she could deal with the embarrassment Konata was going to put her through. "Hehehe, hope you're ready Micca-chan~" Konata
walked over to Micca, poking and lightly rubbing at her crotch with her foot before hooking it around her toe and pulling it off just enough to show off her pussy. She then grabbed Micca by the hair, pulling her into her chest to smother her while spreading her legs further apart with Konata's own, leaving just enough space to keep her panties and pussy visible for the crowd. Not a normal submission, but it'd work if the crowds roaring was anything to go by.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:28 am

Micca was in trouble at the moment, with Konata moving in to rub her on her crotch, causing the kawaii to shudder. "Aaahn... o-oh no..." she gasped out, knowing what her opponent was about to do. She could feel her sex was being exposed by her, causing her to blush, cheeks turning beet-red from this. And then, she was pulled into Konata's cleavage, smothering her face between her breasts, causing her to squirm cutely. "Mmmmph~!!"

Things were starting to look bad and embarrassing for Micca. Still, she didn't submit yet, still holding on. But, she might lose her resolve soon due to the humiliation she was feeling at the moment.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:14 am

"Mmmm~" Konata blush, feeling the sensual cries on her chest. So good~ She wasn't much for this kind of dominance, but it did have its turn-ons. To add to the humiliation, Konata began shaking her chest about, really letting Micca into her chest while pulling her back every so often for small moments of air before pulling her back in. "Had enough Micca-chan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:19 am

"Hnnnn.... hmmmff..." Micca let out whimpers while her blushing face was still engulfed by Konata's tits. She felt really embarrassed being kept in such position, and despite her best attempt to pull herself out, things had gotten more difficult, especially with her opponent shaking her chest about, making her even more flustered.

She couldn't take it anymore. As she could no longer endure the humiliation, Micca would weakly tap on Konata's body, silently submitting to her. The referee would see this, and would call for the bell, ending the match with Konata's victory.

DING! DING! DING!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:30 am

Konata barely felt the tap, but once the bell rang she finally released Micca, falling back on her butt and catching her breath. Wow... that was tough... She looked around at the crowd, hearing them roar in cheers and applauds. I wonder if they're just perverts like me or if that match really was exciting? Either way, it was over with her victory. God, I'm a sweaty mess... She looked to Micca, grinning. "Hehe, good match. You're one tough girl Micca-chan."

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:43 am

Finally released by Konata, Micca gasped and panted, cheeks still flushing from the lack of air and embarrassment. It looked like she had lost in her match, again. Drooping her head in disappointment, she sighed. And then, she heard Konata's words before she looked up at her. "Haa... t-thanks..." she said. She would then get up on her feet, still feeling a little lightheaded from the lack of air earlier.

The referee would come over to raise Konata's arm, declaring her the winner. In the meantime, Micca asked, "S-so... about what we said earlier, a-about... umm..." she blushed, recalling what they would do at the end of this match, no matter who would win at the end. She was still feeling a little shy from earlier, but she wanted to know about what Konata think about it.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:53 am

Konata stood as well, letting her arm be raised in victory by the referee. With that, the match was over. My first win... feels pretty good. She took a moment to caught her breath again, though she did hear Micca's question. She snickered. "After playing with my tits like that? Oh, you're soooo helping me take care that you pervert!" She teased, nudging Micca's shoulder. "Yeah, meet me in the showers, let's get cleaned up first. I'm a sweaty mess after that." She looked down for a moment. "Oh, and you might wanna' pull up your panties. Unless your an exhibitionist. I don't mind the view anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:21 am

Micca blushed even more upon hearing what Konata said before she pointed at her panties. Looking down, she let out a cute squeak before immediately pulling up her panties, face turning beet-red from embarrassment.

Well, she might as well head backstage and clean up. In actuality, she was looking forward to this, marking the shower room as her destination. She would roll out of the ring and bashfully walk out of the arena, going backstage. She might have lost, but at least she had something to look forward after this.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next