Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca) Empty Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca)

Post by dlamp Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:59 pm

Match Type: Humiliation
Attire: Panties Only
Win by Making Your Opponent Submit from Humiliating Moves and Acts

A panties match. Konata had to admit it wasn't the first thing she'd imagine for her debut match. To have to humiliate your opponent while in so little attire was probably normal for the Kawaii league, but for a first match? Eh, I think I can do it. If anything, it was a match that Konata had been interested in for awhile. Getting the chance to tease and push a girl to their mental and emotional limits lit an excitement in her. Not just her opponent, but she was curious about how much she could take as well. Being pushed to the edge while just barely naked... god, I can't wait! I should of had Akino-Sensei teach me some embarrassing holds before this.

As she smiled and posed in the mirror the J-Pop music of her theme came on. "Okay, time to go!" Konata smiled and darted out onto the stage. It was a big crowd for a debut. Not packed, but definitely not empty either. She glanced around, blushing slightly at all the stares she was getting. She slapped her cheeks to psych herself up and marched straight into the ring, waiting in the center of it. "Okay, let's do this!"

http://dlamp-dictator.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca) Empty Re: Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:27 am

"Well... this is a little embarrassing..."

Clad only in cute, pink panties, Micca couldn't help but blush. But, she had already anticipated this. In the match that would start soon, she would need to make her opponent submit from humiliating moves and acts, and she already had some plans for that. Psyching herself up, Micca waited until her music started before she made her appearance.

As she stepped out from the back, she would happily waved at the crowd, making cute poses before heading over to the ring, where her opponent was already waiting for her. When she finally entered the ring, she would smile cutely at her opponent, who was pretty cute herself, before she said, "Hello! I'm Micca! Don't feel too bad once I beat you, alright?" She tried to trade banters with her opponent to see what kind of person she was.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca) Empty Re: Panties and Shameless Debuts (Konata vs. Micca)

Post by dlamp Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:57 am

Before long Konata's opponent came down, a cute girl in equally cute pink panties. Given how she was playing up the crowd she didn't look like she'd have a problem fighting in just her underwear. Good, I didn't want to fight a prude. Konata smiled at the girl as she got into the ring, giggling at her greeting. She's pretty confident. I like her already. "Hehe, no worries, I'm a good loser." She rose her fists, throwing a few quick jabs at the air followed back a snap kick. Kickboxing in just her panties... this would be interesting. "Oh yeah, I'm Konata. Ishido, Konata. Fair warning, I'm a kickboxer, so you might take a few knocks before I humiliate you." She bounced on the balls of her feet, giving Micca a grin. "Other than that,
good luck and don't hold back.
"

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:10 am

Micca never fought a kick-boxer before, which would make this a new experience for her. Smiling confidently at her opponent, Micca said, "Well, I'm sure I can handle a few kicks before I make you cry out of shame, Konata-chan~" she winked and stuck out her tongue at Konata before she assumed a standard wrestling stance. "Oh, and don't worry. I'm not planning to hold back. You better do the same too, okay?"

Once the bell was rung, Micca would lunge towards Konata. But, instead of engaging themselves in a lock up, Micca would target Konata's legs in an attempt to immobilize her. Silly Konata! She shouldn't tell her that she was a kick-boxer! Now, she wouldn't be able to use her legs if Micca could wrap her arms around her knees in order to immobilize her and bring her down to the mat.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:55 am

Micca was on the offensive the moment the bell rang, charging straight for Konata. "Whoa!" Konata moved tot he side to avoid the incoming tackle. The girl was quick, real quick. "Sorry Micca-chan, I'm not gonna' let you top me that easily~" She teased, flashing a grin at her opponent. Still, I shouldn't let her surprise me like that. Going the ground this early would be disastrous. Her lesson with Akino taught her that.

With clenched fists Konata, moved forward, hoping to get two quick jabs at Micca's face to start off.

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:28 am

Of course Konata would avoid getting her legs trapped! Groaning in frustration after missing her target, Micca would attempt to turn around in order to do another attack, but before she could do so, she got herself two jabs right on her face.

"Guh!! Pwahh!!" Micca staggered back after getting her cute face hit like that. "Uuuh... that hurts..." She said, rubbing her hurt cheek. "Ngguuuh... now you've done it! Taste the wrath of Micca!!!"

She would run over to Konata, but instead of trying to hit her, she would run past her, hitting the ropes before rebounding back towards her opponent, attempting to ram her shoulder into Konata's midsection.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:30 am

I almost feel bad for punching her. Almost. It was a shame to strike a cute girl in the face like that, but this was war... or at least a fight. And hey, she warned the girl about taking a few knocks. Still, she got the first blow in, and her opponent was ready to retaliate. "Bring it on!" Konata grinned at the girl, preparing herself for Micca to tackle her as she ran at her. She was ready for it, but it never came. What? Micca didn't just miss, she completely ran past Konata. Before she could turn around Micca rammed in the back and sent to the mat. "Ah!" She had to admit, it was a good hit and a good tactic. "Ow..."

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:42 am

Micca let out a cute and triumphant huff after she managed to bring her opponent down to the mat. It's time for the kawaii to follow up with another attack. In order to do so, she would make sure to make Konata lay on her stomach before sitting on her back. "And now... taste the Micca's slappy hand of... DOOM!!!"

After that dramatic and hammy exclamation, Micca would bring down her palm to spank Konata's cute rump. It wouldn't be a devastating attack, but it's certainly a humiliating one.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by dlamp Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:02 am

Before Konata could even try to rise from the mats Micca sat atop her, keeping her flat on the stomach. "Hey!" Konata pouted. This wasn't a good position to be in. She was helpless and Micca rubbed it in with her declaration. Konata tensed up, await a fierce strike, but...

Smack!

Konata's face went red. "H-Hey! Stop that!" The sound of the spank echoed throughout the ring, and the crowd cheered and laughed. Spanking me in front of this audience... Konata bit her lip, fighting both the embarrassment and arousal of the public spanking. "Hn... Micca-chan..."

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:40 pm

Seeing that Konata was embarrassed after being spanked in public, Micca was having a blast, enjoying every second of it as she continued bringing down her palm onto Konata's panties-covered rump many times.

"Don't wanna~!" Micca would wink and stick out her tongue when she heard Konata begging her to stop spanking her. "From now on, you're gonna be my horsie! Giddyup!!" She would continue slapping Konata's butt and start spurring Konata to act like a horse in an attempt to humiliate her even further.

Smack! Smack!

She enjoyed the sounds of her palm smacking Konata's cute rump, feeling the ripple forming with each slap. And she would not get tired of this. Still, she was enjoying herself too much she was entirely focused on turning Konata's butt red, which wouldn't prepare her for any attempt from Konata to counterattack!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next