» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Today at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Today at 1:22 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 1 Bot

Lobo, Scourger X

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tiger and the Snow (For Dokkidokkimadoka)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Tiger and the Snow (For Dokkidokkimadoka) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tiger and the Snow (For Dokkidokkimadoka)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 01, 2017 4:06 am

Yukina waited for Haruna to deliver her verdict anxiously, wondering whether she was to be allowed to address her by her first name or not. When Haruna told her that it's only fair for her to call her by her first name, Yukina's face was glowing with happiness. It's pretty much a sight to behold for the usually reserved girl to display such an adorable expression on her face.

"T-thank you... H-Haruna!" Yukina said before she went to wrap her arms around the other girl, giving her a hug. She was glad that she was finally able to find her first friend here in AFW, and she would make sure to cherish this moment forever! "Thank you so much!" She would nuzzle against Haruna, her happiness seemed palpable. While hugging the other girl, she would inadvertently rub her own ample breasts against the other girl's body.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Tiger and the Snow (For Dokkidokkimadoka) - Page 3 Empty Re: Tiger and the Snow (For Dokkidokkimadoka)

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Mon May 01, 2017 5:09 am

"Geh!" Haruna grasped at her chest. It was a critical hit. Yukina's use of Haruna's name had a greater effect than she had anticipated. The martial artist's pure smile that seemed to illuminate the room wasn't helping.

Haruna's heart began to throb and she began to squirm awkwardly, shifting her weight back and forth. The blue haired girl thanked her and then threw her arms around Haruna. The rookies face went from a cute blush to a bright feverish red. Yukina could surely feel Haruna's pounding heart as she nuzzled against her.

A quiet gasp escaped Haruna's lips as her former opponent's pillowy breasts drifted up her body and pushed against her own tiny chest. Haruna felt a strange tickling sensation in her womanhood. 'I can't! We're both girls and we're just friends!' Haruna thought. She had never felt this way before in her life. In school Haruna had never had a real interest in boys but she had always attributed that to her being too busy traing to be a wrestler. She had never had never had an attraction to girls before, not like this anyway.

"Y-Yuki-chan... we're friends now r-right?" Haruna breathed.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon May 01, 2017 5:40 am

"Yuki-chan?" Yukina gave it some thought some more before she said, "Can I call you Haru-chan, then?" She asked the other girl, her crimson eyes shining with hope and happiness when she looked into Haruna's eyes. She would continue nuzzling against her friend, rubbing her own breasts against Haruna's body. "And of course we are friends. Is there any doubt in that?" She answered Haruna's admittedly strange question.

Still, she noticed how red Haruna's face was. Worried over the girl's condition, she would move her head forward, close to Haruna's, expose her forehead before placing her forehead right on Haruna's own forehead. "Haru-chan... are you alright?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Mon May 01, 2017 10:33 pm

Y-you can call me whatever you want." Haruna replayed to Yukina's question. She could tell that the blue haired martial artist thought her question was strange considering she herself had just answered the same question but Haruna needed to hear Yukina say they were friends. Finally Yukina reaffirmed their friendship "that's good to know..." Haruna exhaled. "I didn't doubt it I just..."

Yukina took note of Haruna's glowing face. The serious girl's ruby like eyes were filled with concern for her new friend. Haruna's strange question had only made her seem more feverish. Yukina lifted her straight cut blue bangs and pressed her forehead against Haruna's. The rookies eyes darted trying not to make eye contact. A tingle slithered down Haruna's spine and goosebumps rose on the surface of her skin as she felt the icy girl's warm breath against her mouth. Yukina asked if Haruna was well.

Haruna moved her head away and took Yukina's chin gently in her hand. Tilting the cool girl's head back slightly, Haruna would stair into her friends red eyes before answering' No, I'm not alright." throwing caution to the wind, Haruna would lay quick and inexperienced kiss on the beautiful girl she had only just gotten to know and who had less than an hour earlier pinned her in her first match. Pulling her lips away quickly Haruna would cover her mouth, her face wrought with instant regret. "Y-Yuki— Aogami-san... I've made a mistake!"

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 02, 2017 2:11 am

Yukina blinked in confusion when Haruna cupped her chin with her hand, and then widened her eyes as the other girl planted a rather inexperienced kiss on her lips. While she might not look like it, Yukina certainly had experience when it came to her own sexuality. Hell, she even participated in a hentai match some time ago. Back in high school, she even lost her virginity to her senpai, and she had been sexually active since then.

When Haruna kissed her earlier, Yukina finally realized what actually happened between them. It hurt her heart a little when Haruna reverted back to calling her Aogami instead of Yuki-chan. Still, she was certain that Haruna got swayed by the mood, all thanks to Yukina's unintentional seduction.

Yukina might be clueless in lots of things, but when it's about things like this, she had experiences in dealing with this kind of situations.

"Haru-chan..." Yukina smiled gently at Haruna, her eyes filled with understanding. "What's the matter? Tell me,"she wanted to hear from the girl herself about why she suddenly did the thing earlier. She wanted to make sure to make everything clear before they ended up doing things they might regret in the future.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Tue May 02, 2017 3:50 am

Yukina wasn't angry. Haruna didn't understand. This girl was brought to tears when Haruna had told her she thought she was cool but was completely unphased after being kissed. The fair ice maiden just looked at the quivering rookie with gentle eyes and asked what was wrong. How could Haruna possibly express herself when even she didn't know what was happening?

"I— y-you aren't mad? Haruna slowly lowered her hands from her mouth. "I don't know why I did that... but... but you were just so c-cute and my heart pounded when you looked at me and... and...." Haruna covered her face with her hands. It was too embarrassing to say things like this out loud. She felt like she could die. "I just felt like kissing you, ok? Why do I have to say all this!?"

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 02, 2017 4:38 am

Blushing a little upon being called cute, Yukina giggled as she listened to Haruna's words. "How could I get angry at you? You're my friend," smiling at the other girl, Yukina answered her question in a way that sounded like it was the most obvious answer.

"Well... if you're still uncertain about why you did that, I'll pretend that the kiss earlier didn't happen," Yukina said, putting her hands on Haruna's shoulders. "You can take your time figuring out why you did that." Smiling sweetly at the girl, she moved her hand to stroke the girl's dark hair.

"Once you're sure about your feeling, then... you can tell me," Yukina said. "Of course, I'll help you out if you're having problem figuring things out on your own."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Tue May 02, 2017 5:20 am

Haruna shivered when Yukina ran her hand through her messy and tangled hair. She was happy that her friend wasn't angry but she couldn't shake the feeling of restlessness. Haruna wanted to understand her feelings now! Haruna also felt like she had let. Yukina down, though the cool and composed girl spoke in a kind soft voice, Haruna knew she had given a wrong answer to the question.

"Y-you'll help me?" the dark haired girl put her index finger together and averted her eyes. "Yukina— err— Yuki-chan... h-have you had umm... experiences... like this before?" Haruna could hardly imagine the pure and nieve martial artist basing anything but a perfect unsullied virgin.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 02, 2017 5:44 am

"Experiences?" Yukina said before she bashfully smiled, acting like a cute, shy maiden. "Well... to tell you the truth, yes..." Yukina said.

"Most people think that I'm reserved and quiet, and for the most part, they're right," Yukina began as she sat on the bed, sitting next to her friend. "Even so... I'm still a girl, and..." She recalled the time when she actually had a crush with a senpai back in high school. "Let's just say that... umm..." Yukina blushed cutely. "I first experienced how it felt to be a woman back in high school..."

Then, she looked at Haruna and said, "Well, that was when I was in high school. And... w-well... there were some other times too... a-and..." She scratched her cheek. "Y-you probably didn't know this, but I actually had a hentai match some time ago too..." She looked at Haruna worriedly, hoping that she didn't react badly to that.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Wed May 03, 2017 2:37 am

Haruna gasped and cover her mouth in shock as her friend told her about her sexual experiences. The rookie blushed even deeper red than Yukina, the one telling the embarrassing personal stories. "I-In high school!" Haruna's world was absolutely rocked. Her impression of Yukina as a pure maiden crumbled as she learned that the snowy girl had been stained, and not just once either!

Then Yukina told Haruna how she had participated in hentai matches in her career. "H-hentai!" Haruna didn't dare ask how they went. Haruna had only heard rumor of the existence of the scandalous hentai matches. The mere thought of completeing in such a shameful match type made her skin crawl. And here, the girl she respected so much was saying she had competed in one!

Haruna rocked back and forth nervously. She wouldn't be surprised at all if steam was rising from her glowing face. She didn't know what to say. Maybe eroticism was contagious and Yukina's past lewdness had spread to her, Haruna thought. She knew it was a stupid explanation for why she kissed the pale martial artist who seemed to emanate grace.

Haruna noticed Yukina's worried expression. While she hadn't had the most traditional Japanese upbringing, Haruna at least knew making others uncomfortable was rude and should be avoided at all costs. "W-wow, Yuki-chan! That's... that's really... surprising... heh..." she blew it!

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next