Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tiger and the Snow (For Dokkidokkimadoka)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tiger and the Snow (For Dokkidokkimadoka) - Page 4 Empty Re: Tiger and the Snow (For Dokkidokkimadoka)

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed May 03, 2017 3:09 am

Yukina felt her heart sink as she heard Haruna's response, though she only showed it by lowering her gaze. "I understand that you may probably think less of me after learning that, but..." Even so, she did not have any regret living in deviancy, because no matter what, she is still Yukina. No amount of pervesity would change who she was. "I assure you... I..."

She didn't realize that she was trembling. She was afraid that her new friend might reject her for being a deviant. "I... I'm still me..." She said. "No matter what I did... I... I will never change..." Despite her best effort, she could not stop her tears from rolling down her flushing cheeks. "That's why... I want you to..."

She gave Haruna a pleading look with her teary eyes.

"I... want you to accept me... for who I am..." Yukina choked back a sob. "Not what I do..."

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Tiger and the Snow (For Dokkidokkimadoka) - Page 4 Empty Re: Tiger and the Snow (For Dokkidokkimadoka)

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Thu May 04, 2017 2:55 am

Haruna wished she could turn back time. In a matter of minutes she had managed to make friends with her former opponent, kiss her awkwardly, and then make her cry. Things were moving to fast for the rookie. When she was in the ring everything seemed so simple and she had no difficulty making quick decisions, but this was completely different. Haruna wished she knew what to say to make things right between them.

"Yuki-chan..." Haruna wanted to comfort the beautiful martial artist but didn't want to overstep her bounds again. Instead, she would take the crying girl by the hands and look at her weeping red eyes. "The things you've done don't matter to me. The Yukina I know is an amazing fighter that I want to be like and nothing you tell me will change that!" Haruna knew she was probably exaggerating right now but she was willing to say anything to make her friend smile again.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu May 04, 2017 3:15 am

Yukina looked at her friends with teary eyes as her hands were held by her. She would stare at Haruna for a few moments, letting out a few sniffles before she wiped her tears. She then looked at Haruna, her eyes a little puffy due to her crying earlier before she smiled gratefully at her.

"Thank you, Haru-chan..." Yukina said, thanking her new friend. "I'm so glad to hear that from you..." Wiping the last trace of her tears off her face with her sleeves, she gave Haruna an adorable smile. "You're an amazing fighter too, Haru-chan. I learned a lot of things from our match..." She nodded to herself. "I can tell that I'm growing stronger now, thanks to my experience fighting you..."

Then, her eyebrows would slant slightly, and she gave her friend and rival a confident smile, which somehow looked adorably cheeky. Her gaze seemed to radiate determination and desire to fight Haruna again in a match.

"I'm looking forward to fight you again, Haru-chan..." Yukina said. "And at that time, I'll prove that I can beat you again..." No matter how softspoken she said those words, she was still, above all else, very competitive.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Dokkidokkimadoka Fri May 05, 2017 2:25 am

Yukina's gleaming face moved Haruna's heart. She was happier than she could possibly express to know that her friend felt the same way she did. Haruna was sure that she would only become stronger thanks to her friendship and rivalry with the cool martial artist. "I'm glad you're looking forward to a second bout but I must warn you, I can't let you win again!" Haruna grinned.

Though she spoke confidently she secretly had her doubts. During her first match the rookies mind had been clear. Even when Yukina's skirt tore and revealed her panties, Haruna had felt nothing. But now that she had grown so attracted to the graceful blue haired girl, Haruna wondered if she would be able to perform unhindered. Perhaps becoming close to her opponent was a mistake. Despite her reservations, Haruna could confidently say that she did not regret becoming friends with Yukina Aogami.

Dokkidokkimadoka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4