by Daaharu Today at 5:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Today at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 39 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Back for more

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Back for more  Empty Back for more

Post by shanecawf Mon May 08, 2017 10:59 pm

It was the day after a big match for Marissa. She had taken more than just a rough loss against the muscled goddess Vrita Savage. She had been beaten and fucked unconscious multiple times throughout the match...but for some odd reason, Marissa loved every second of it, and lucky for her after being fingered to sleep and than plugged in every hole with dildos, Vritra had left her a note with her address and phone number on it. There was no way Marissa could take this for granted.

After a good nights sleep in her own bed and a couple hours of recovery, She was ready to meet with the hulking beauty again. She would get in her car and drive to the address that was on the note. It was a very nice and classy apartment building that seemed very new.

Marissa would decide to surprise her new friend by going to her door and calling her phone. If she answered the phone, She would say "Guess what?" And would ring the doorbell before saying "I'm back for more!" She couldn't help but giggle excitedly as she couldn't stop thinking about all the fun things they could do with each other and all the extra stuff they could do now that they were in private. If Vritra answered the door quickly, Marissa would greet her with a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek and a big smile.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Back for more  Empty Re: Back for more

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 09, 2017 1:00 am

Vritra had taken the phone and heard a familiar voice. And then her doorbell was rung. Knowing who was coming, the muscular beauty went to the door and opened it, she was engulfed in a hug and received a kiss on her cheek by Marissa.

Vritra only took some tike to recover from her shock before she grinned. As she was currently in her own house, she was only wearing a tight sports bra that could barely contain her enormous boobs and a thong that barely covered her lower half. Her state of clothing would give her muscular physique quite an emphasis.

"So..." She looked at the one whom she fucked to the point of unconsciousness in the ring a day earlier. "You came here for more?" She asked.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Tue May 09, 2017 1:32 am

Marissa was so excited she hadn't even taken in what Vritra was wearing. Once she released to hug and the kiss, she would look vritra up and down. Her mouth began to water as she looked at the skimpy attire the woman was wearing. She would run her hands down her own body stringing a pose in her green unitard, similar to the one she wore for their previous match. "I love your outfit! What do you think about mine?"

She would than nod quickly at vritra's question smiling brightly. "I'm sorry... I couldn't help myself!!! After yesterday, I couldn't keep away!" She would link her hands together and rock back and forth on her feet like an excited child.

"So what were you about to do? I can see your in some kind of workout gear... or is that what you walk around your house in all the time?" She would giggle as she teased her.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 09, 2017 2:03 am

Vritra would scan the other woman from up to down before she grinned. "Well, don't you just love showing off?" She said to Marissa.

When questioned about her own choice of clothing, Vritra just shrugged. "Just doing work outs," she said. One could see beads of sweat all over her muscular body. Also, she's in her house, so she had no problem walking around with practically no clothes on.

"Well, come on in," Vritra said, telling Marissa to enter. "We ain't gonna start fucking if you're just standing out there, you know?"

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Tue May 09, 2017 2:09 am

Marissa would lick her lips as she noticed the sweat beads dancing over Vritra's body. She was right about the workout thing which she was proud of. "Well your not done with those work outs! We're going to make each other sweat... A LOT!" Marissa would say giggly. Once she was invited inside she would prance in happily.

When she was through the door, She would look around at the nice layout of Vritra's home. "You have a lovely home! May I get a grand tour? Maybe we can fuck in every room!" Marissa would purr as she turned to look at the muscular goddess. Her hand would reach out and softly grope one of Vritra's large firm breasts, looking up into the woman's eyes flirtatiously.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 09, 2017 6:35 am

Fitting for someone with Vritra's stature, the house was designed to accomodate her, which made the house to be quite big and spacious. And there weren't many decorations in the living room either, with only a single sofa, a television and a few basic furnitures seen there.

When Marissa went to grope her impressive breasts, Vritra grinned wolfishly as her hands wandered to Marissa's ass, giving her asscheeks rough squeeze with both hands. "No need for a tour, babe. We'll go around in the middle of our fucking," she would look at Marissa's unitard. "You mind if I tear up this thing, since I got some spares..." She informed.

Regardless of Marissa's response, she would begin tearing her unitard, starting around the hips area.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Tue May 09, 2017 6:49 am

Marissa would shiver as her ass was groped and squeezed. She would nod her head as Vritra began tearing her unitard off of her lower body. Marissa would assume that she could do the same as she would begin attempting to rip Vritra's sports bra to shreds.

Once vrita's bra was ripped, Marissa would go for a lip lock with Vritra before she would pull away and say "I really wanted to try this" before she would attempt to hug vritra closer pressing her face into vritra's naked breasts giving them a loud and sexy motor boat along with some long wet kisses and licks.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 09, 2017 6:59 am

After her sports bra was ripped, Vritra moaned as Marissa started kissing and licking her uncovered breasts, and her nipples would instantly harden due to Marissa's ministration. "Mmmm~" Vritra let out a contented hum as her bosoms were motorboated in such a sexy manner by the other woman. Before long, her arousal was peaking up instantly, as some kind of fluids which were decidedly not her sweat rolled down her thighs from her thong-clad crotch.

Not to be outdone, Vritra would start kneading and massaging Marissa's ass which was already uncovered from her tearing off her unitard earlier, sinking her huge fingers into the soft flesh of her plump asscheeks before she started spanking them in order to see them jiggle with each impact. She would also enjoy the fleshy smacks produced from the spanks.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by shanecawf Tue May 09, 2017 7:09 am

The two woman were already having there way with each other and Marissa had only just came through the door minuets ago. Marissa would smile as she noticed Vritras nipples becoming erect and would nibble on them softly with her teeth trying to stimulate the muscled goddess with the odd sensation of having her nipples played with in such a way. She would let out a yelp and than long purrs as her muscular yet soft and juicy ass was spanked and massaged and kneaded making it jiggle and bounce.

Marissa's purring and moaning would vibrate nicely against vritras soft tit flesh as she decided to try and take control even though it wasn't her place. She would release the nipple from her mouth and pinch both of them with each hand trying to guide her friend over to the single couch in the room. She would sit down first and attempt to get Vritra to sit on her lap facing her. If that worked she would release her nipples all together and put her hands on Vritras face pulling her in for a long deep wet kiss. Her hands would hold her face for a while before the would begin exploring the muscled body eventually landing on her muscled goddess's beautiful ass cheeks.
shanecawf
shanecawf

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue May 09, 2017 3:31 pm

Vritra would let Marissa take charge for now as she was led towards her couch. The muscular beauty moaned all the while as she was seated on the other woman's lap, and they ended up staring at each other. Then, they started kissing, making lewd wet sounds as their lips were locked to each other. She would also moan as Marissa started exploring her muscular body with her hands, drool leaking out from between their locked-up lips.

After a while, as she felt Marissa's hands on her round, bountiful ass, she would finally break the kiss, sucking the bridge of saliva that was formed from their parted lips. "Hehe... I'm looking forward how good you are at fucking me, hun," she said to Marissa, letting the other woman to take control for now.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next