Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:00 am

» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Yesterday at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Yesterday at 10:24 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima - Page 5 Empty Re: Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

Post by Iron Soldier Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:21 am

"Eiiaahh!" She hit the mat with enough force to send her rolling towards the ropes. Heat colored her sun darkened cheeks, embarrassment and anger along with the man roaring through Isa's lower back. How *dare* this bitch question her fighting spirit!

Nevertheless, Kubota realized had to slow Eirina down, or at least put some distance between them to catch her breath. Something in the older woman's tone suggested this was no time to test her further!

Left with no other option, Isa attempted to roll the rest of the way towards the ropes and slip underneath them. If Eirina was fast enough, she'd be able to catch Isa, but if she failed Isa would roll right out of the ring to escape, willing to suffer a painful drop to the concrete then remain in Eirina's clutches ant longer.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima - Page 5 Empty Re: Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:57 pm

Eirina saw Kubota slipping out of the ring, and she wasted no time to rush over to a corner to climb on it before she walked on the top rope, balancing herself as she went closer to where Kubota was. It's rare for Eirina to execute such a move, and she had planned for something more painful for her disrespectful foe as she saw her falling down onto the floor outside the ring.

After performing the ropewalk, Eirina would leap down from the rope and aim to plant a devastating double stomp on Isa right after she fell from the ring. And the floor outside the ring sure would make the move more impactful.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:19 am

Isa Kubota rolled out of the ring and landed, rather painfully, onto her stomach, wincing as her knees banged against the hard floor and wishing this promotion padded the outside of the ring. Regardless, the pain she could deal with. What really mattered was putting some distance between herself and that lunatic woman. True warriors didn't run from a battle.... but they did occasionally perform a tactical retreat, and that was what this was. A tactical retreat... or so Isa would tell herself later. She'd just managed to rise up onto her hands and knees when something heavy crashed down atop her with enough violent momentum to completely flatten Isa against the floor!

Her cheek cracked against the unyielding surface and for a moment, the pain and dizziness was almost enough to distract her from the terrible agony lancing up and down the length of her spine. For a terrifying instant, she thought her back had been broken. This wasn't the case, thankfully, but it sure as hell felt like her spine had been snapped like a twig, leaving her legs to spasm uselessly. She groaned, and her eyes fluttered, barely aware of the trail of drool that had escaped the corner of her mouth, flitting in and out of consciousness between the head trauma and the sheer pain, helpless beneath a very aggressive, determined Eirina.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:27 am

Eirina had successfully landed her stomp on Kubota's body outside of the ring. Spitefully, she gave Kubota's back one more stomp before stepping away from her before she looked down on her. Her sweaty face was serene, but her eyes were filled with fury that she could barely hold back. Then, Eirina would bend down in order to yank Kubota up, forcing her to get back on her feet before pushing her back inside the ring. No matter what reasoning Kubota had about slipping away from the ring, she didn't want her prey to escape her. The ring would be the cage that would keep her prey together with her, a hungry predator.

After that, she would slip back into the ring and make sure that Isa was on her stomach. She would put herself next to her before trapping her near arm with her thighs as she would move both her hands to the front of Kubota's face. She would clinch both hands together on Kubota's face and pull back, attempting to force a submission out of her with a Crippler Crossface.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:24 am

It was a novel sensation, to say the least. Consciousness was fairly quick to return as Eirina woman-handled a mostly unresponsive Isa Kubota up, peeling her off the concrete like so much road-kill and pushing her back into the ring. Isa was quite aware of what was going on, how much pain she was in, but she couldn't quite get her body to cooperate yet. She tried to move, tried to punch or kick or scratch or claw at her adversary and managed only to jerk her limbs spastacally. At least in the ring there was the hope that Eirina would go for a pin fall, and in between rounds Isa might have a moment to recover.

Eirina dashed that hope on the rocks in short order. Before Isa could so much as crawl away,  the older wrestler had locked her into a Crippler Crossface, her voice a muffled, agonized scream against Eirina's arms. "Mmmrhhpphh!!" The last thing she wanted to do was give the old hag the satisfaction of forcing a submission from her lips, but somehow, some way, Isa knew there was simply no other option. She fully expected Eirina to keep torturing her until she submitted, even if she passed out. She wouldn't be pinned, only awoken over and over until she tapped or said the words. Hell, it's what Kubota herself would have done in Eirina's place.

"I-I give." Isa forced the words through her teeth as if they had to be dragged kicking and screaming from her lips.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:41 am

Eirina pulled back, applying pressure into Kubota's back, neck and arm with the Crippler Crossface. Hearing her arrogant foe finally uttering her submission to her was like a music to her ears, and she would finally let go of her face, finally releasing her from the painful submission hold. Now, they were tied 1-1. Now that she managed to make Isa submit, her rage had subsided slightly, so she did no longer wear the expression of pure anger like before, but now that she had evened the odds, an idea come into her mind.

She remembered the conditions to gain a fall in this match. She could gain a fall by pinfall, submission, or interestingly, driving her opponent to orgasm. Despite hating the girl for her disrespectful attitude, Eirina had to admit that Isa Kubota was quite easy to the eyes. And her form-fitting leotard and sun-kissed complexion also didn't help the case. So, after releasing Kubota from the Crippler Crossface, Eirina cupped Kubota's chin, forcing her to look into her eyes.

"For the next fall, I will rape you..." Eirina told the younger wrestler. "I will fuck your brain out," it was her threat to the girl, telling her what she would do next for the second and final fall. After that, she would let go of Kubota's chin before getting up, distancing herself from her in order to regain her strength for the third round. She would raise a fist to rouse the crowd, earning her cheers from them. Hearing their cheers seemed to have softened her heart a little, allowing her to finally smile and soak herself in the adoration of her fans.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:32 pm

Isa hit the mat hard after the mercilessly applied submission and for a time she could do nothing except lay there, cheek plastered to the canvas, desperately sucking in air and trying to come to terms with the horrible pain in her back. She was furious, at herself and Eirina both. How could she have let that bitch gain the advantage!? Of course, all that paled in comparison to the threat, spoken with such matter of fact certainty that it made Isa Kubota's blood run cold.

Rape her? Fuck her brains out? What kind of victory stipulations did she sign up for? She might have had a reason. Perhaps she'd planned to humiliate Eirina in a similar manner. It was all fuzzy, and in thar moment, irrelevant. Fear and adrenaline,like filled her and for once Isa welcomed them like a lover into her bed. They were powerful motivators, they helped deal with the pain that racked her lushly curved body.

As she crawled back to her corner, pulling herself up the ropes to stand for the final fall, she shot a withering glare across the ring when she was finally back on her feet.

"We'll see who rapes who, bitch." She hissed, readily in herself for the referees signal and the start of the final fall, one that would end on someone's complete humiliation.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:12 pm

Eirina headed over to her corner, using that brief time to recover. Using her detached sleeves, she wiped the beads of sweat off her forehead. She threw a glare at her younger opponent after hearing her words. She knew that she needed to put her opponent in her place by beating her in this match, and what better way to beat her than fucking her senseless?

So, when the ref-girl instructed them to begin for the final round, Eirina walked over to the middle of the ring and took a stance. She wore a determined expression as she glared at Kubota, as if promising her that she would leave her thoroughly humiliated at the end of this match.

Then, the ref called for the bell to ring, and the final round began. Eirina would cautiously watch her opponent's movement, the gap between her legs widened as she tried to look for a chance to attack. Then, she would lunge towards Kubota, attempting to lock up with her, going for a contest of strength. She would attempt to gain leverage in order to overpower her foe so that she could gain an advantage early in this final round.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:53 am

Isa glared right back across the ring from her foe, knowing damn well that Eirina meant every word she'd spoken in threat and that everything came down to this final round. Another mark in the loss column was one thing, being completely humiliated and debased in front of a cheering audience was quite another, and she was going to fight like hell to keep that horrible fate from coming to pass.

Muscles tensed, she waited until the referee gave the signal, announced the start of the final round officially, and then moved forward, matching Eirina's cautious stride and wide legged stance move for move.

Then, she lunged forward, arms raised to grapple, and Eirina seemed to have the exact same idea. They would meet in the center of the ring, both women straining against each other, arms entangled. Kubota wasn't giving ground, despite the pain, the stress of it causing beads of perspiration to dot her forehead. The muscles in her thighs flexed as her legs tried to push forward, attempting to drive Eirina back!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:46 am

Eirina growled as she pushed back, muscles tensing as both women had a contest of strength with each other. She knew that in terms of strength, Kubota might be stronger than her, but she was more experienced, and thus, more resourceful while grappling with her opponent. As she was slowly pushed back by her foe, she would attempt to pry one of her hands off Kubota's hand. And from there, she would attempt to hook that free arm around the back of Kubota's neck in order to put her in a side headlock.

If she succeeded in putting Kubota in a side headlock, she would clasp her hands together and start to squeeze. She would press the side of her breast on Kubota's cheek as she attempted to keep her younger opponent in place. "I'm gonna turn your brain into mush once I fuck you..." she would say, her blue eyes were burning with anticipation as she would look into Kubota's eyes, promising her of what she would do to her. She would keep Kubota in place, the gap between her legs widened for good balance. She would need to take some time to catch her breath first before she could move on to her next move.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next