Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 115 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, ReneeCockyUndercard

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima - Page 3 Empty Re: Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

Post by Iron Soldier Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:39 pm

"Fight out of it! Claw your way to the ropes! Show me you aren't a complete waste of my time!" Isa sneered back over her shoulder. It seemed Eirina's brief flurry of offense hadn't diminished Kubota's arrogance much, not when Isa was a back in the driver seat and in a fine position to taunt the older competitor.

Once again, the ropes were close enough that Eirina could feasibly drag herself to them. They were tantalizingly close, but this time it meant dragging herself there with Isa putting her full weight on her back, to say nothing of the pressure the mean spirited heel was inflicting as she cranked back even harder on the hold until she was practically sitting full force on Eirina's lower back. 

"Then again, maybe you should submit. No one expects much from you. You're just here to look good squirming on the mat." 

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima - Page 3 Empty Re: Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:46 am

The ropes were so close to Eirina that she could just drag herself to them, but with Kubota putting her in a submission hold and putting her whole weight on her back, such a task was quite a hurdle for Eirina. Still, she would soldier on, dragging herself towards the ropes in her attempt to prove her opponent wrong!

"Hrrrggghh!! Nngghhh!!" Eirina mustered her strength to drag herself towards the ropes, and while Isa's weight hindered her from moving quickly, she could tell that she was making progress, however small it was. She wanted to prove Kubota wrong about her! Eirina was a true wrestler, and she would prove it to her!

"N-not gonna s-submit...!! 'Specially n-not... nngh... to y-you!!!" Eirina groaned, forcing herself to move, her face contorted in agony as she attempted to endure the pain that came from the hold.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:48 pm

Kubota hid her surprise well. Somehow, Eirina was actually making slow be steady progress to the ropes. Isa could have tried to stop her, could have broken the hold long enough to physically drag her opponent further from that desperately needed life line... but she was genuinely curious to see just how far Makishima would push herself. Besides, forcing Eirina to fight out of her another submission hold only benefited Isa in the long run. 

"But you will submit to me... Submit or suffer. Your choice." 

As if adding emphasis to her words, Isa Kubota stood up, still maintaining the hold but no longer seated on Eirina's back. It was both a blessing and a curse. Without the added weight, crawling hand over hand to the ropes was a much easier prospect. 

On the other hand, the higher elevation of the hold put even more pressure on Eirina's spine, forcing her body to arch at an even more extreme angle. Would she find the will to endure the torment long enough to escape a second time?

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:31 pm

When Kubota stood up, no longer seated on her back, Eirina thought that her opponent might be letting her go, but much to her surprise, the pressure in her hold intensified, and her body was put in a very extreme angle. While her back was no longer injured, the memories from back then resurfaced, and added with the pressure, Eirina experienced intense pain in her spine, causing her to scream out in agony.

"Nnggyaaahhhhhhnn!!" The pain halted her advance towards the ropes, clouding her mind altogether. Tears started to gather in her eyes as her resolve slowly breaking and her endurance running out. From the look of it, the only possible way to get out of this hold was to tap out.

So, with heavy heart, Eirina desperately slapped the mat a few times, expressing her submission which would earn Kubota the first fall. She could not endure the pain in her back anymore, and trying to get a rope break was no longer possible, considering that her back was bent in such an unnatural way.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:20 pm

It was a over, the first fall was in the record books and the referee registered the submission. The bell rang and both women were urged to return to their corners. 

Kubota promptly dropped Eirina's legs when her opponent tapped out, staring down at her with something akin to disgust.

"Hmph... That was easy. One fall down, one to go." Isa made a point of stepping on Eirina's lower back on her way to the other side of the ring. The crowd booed their disapproval, but the self proclaimed "true warrior" only seemed amused as she leaned back in her corner, waiting for the bell to signal the restart of the match. To say that her early lead made her bolstered her already high confidence was an understatement.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:57 pm

Eirina was relieved when she was finally released from the hold, though the relief didn't last long when Kubota decided to leave behind a parting gift by stepping on her lower back, causing her to cry out in pain. "Nggahhhhhn!!" Her back was throbbing with pain after being released, and with difficulty, she got back on her feet before dragging herself to a corner. "Aahh... nggh..." The pain definitely took a lot out of Eirina, and she attempted to recover at least some of her lost strength in order to stand a chance against her opponent.

As she waited for the bell to signal the next round, Eirina glared at her opponent, a rare thing she did whenever she was in the ring. Her opponent had been actively looking down on her throughout the match, and she'd like to make her pay for that. "..." She did not say a word as a serious, grim look was etched on her face. This particular opponent was someone not to be trifled with, and Eirina needed to be careful from now on, considering that Isa was already leading, one to nothing.

As the bell rang, Eirina stepped away from the corner, feeling the pain in her back already faded. This time, she needed to make Kubota realized how wrong she was. She did not stop to get into position, but instead, she quickened her pace as she would attempt to leap towards her opponent in order to deliver double knee strike onto her body when she least expected it!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:48 pm

Isa Kubota waited calmly for the bell, easily meeting Eirina's gaze and showing not the slightest hint of concern. If anything, she seemed even more insufferably arrogant after securing the first fall, like a proud samurai warrior looking down on some lowly peasant. She'd already decided not to waste time toying with Eirina. She'd crush her quickly, end the match and go home victorious. 

This attitude was probably why, sauntering out of her corner after the bell rang, that Isa was completely caught off guard by an attack she'd reversed earlier! 

"Uuuhn!" She cried out as Eirina shot towards her, colliding with both knees and sending Isa crashing down to the mat with Eirina atop her!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:46 pm

Eirina had successfully brought Kubota down onto the mat thanks to her double knee strike, and now she was on top of her. Not wanting to pin her down onto the mat right away, she would get up from her and yank her up, hoisting her up to her feet. Glaring into the so-called true wrestler, she would wrap her arms around her waist, putting her in a bear hug.

"I'm gonna punish you, brat," Eirina growled with uncharacteristic anger. If she managed to secure her grip on the bear hug, she would attempt to subject Kubota to a belly-to-belly suplex, throwing her backwards and sending her crashing down into the mat. She wanted to beat that insufferable attitude out of her by channeling her focus in her moves, becoming more serious in the process.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:37 pm

Isa shook her head, a few loose strands of hair falling into her face, cursing herself for stupidly letting her guard down. Eirina might have lost the first fall, but the womans spirit was far from broken it seemed. She was still wondering what hit her when Eirina hauled her off the mat and wrapped surprisingly strong arms around her in a bear hug! 

"Uhnnn.. This the best you can-"She forced the words out only to have the taunt abruptly cut off as the entire world tilted and a second later, Kubota was hurtling through the air! She crashed down on the mat with a cry, writhing back and forth on the canvas, arching her back as if to escape from the pain lancing through her muscles.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:57 am

After slamming Kubota down into the mat, Eirina would release her grip on her before yanking her up as rough as she could. "Believe me, this is nothing compared to what I have planned for you, kid," she said to her opponent with unusual edge in her voice. She would then turn Kubota around so that she would face away from her before she applied an inverted headlock on Isa, bending her backwards, tucking her head face-up under her armpit, wrapping her arm around the head so that her forearm is pressed against the back of Kubota's neck.

Tightening the hold, Eirina would then fall backward, driving the back of her opponent's head into the mat, using Scorpion Death Drop, or inverted DDT on Kubota.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next