Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima - Page 6 Empty Re: Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:04 pm

No no no no no no no no no no...

Fearful denial repeated in a non-stop litany in Isa's head. If there was one thing she'd been careful to avoid throughout her young career it was exactly what Eirina described. Outwardly she maintained her defiant glare, staring right back into the older womans eyes as she was pulled suddenly into a snug headlock, grunting softly as her cheek mashed against the side of Eirina's breast, trying not to blush and failing miserably.

"Not a chance in hell..." She growled out, desperation urging her to act. Looking to take advantage of Eirina's pause, Isa Kubota widened her own stance, lowering her center of gravity before seeking to wrap her arms tighten around the other woman's middle. Crying out from the pain in her back, Isa nevertheless attempted to lift Eirina up, arch backwards and send her crashing back to the canvas, trying to counter the side-headlock into a desperate backdrop driver!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima - Page 6 Empty Re: Isa Kubota vs Eirina Makishima

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:45 pm

Eirina should just proceed to slamming Kubota's face down into the mat with a facebuster when she got a chance, but she had to rest first before she could do that. As a result, Kubota managed to take her chance to retaliate by lifting her up before arching backwards, sending her crashing down into the mat with a backdrop driver. "Gakkhh!" Added with Isa's weight, Eirina was momentarily stunned, her eyes widened and her legs shot up a bit before dropping back onto the mat.

Now in a dangerous position, Eirina would attempt to quickly let go of Kubota's head, but due to her position, she was in danger of being attacked by her younger opponent. She didn't want to get herself going through what she had promised to Kubota earlier, because that would be an embarrassing thing to happen to her. She wanted to be the one who would do the fucking, though considering that she wasn't in any position to accomplish that, she needed to find a way out of this predicament first.

The first thing she would do was pushing Kubota away in order to give her enough place to recover from her stunned state. She was hoping that she could get enough time to recover, or she might end up being in a very rough time.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:58 pm

"Ahhhh... damn it." Isa didn't fare particularly well in the aftermath of that back drop driver, pain evident on her expression as she was shoved away from her opponent. Kubota was clearly in a bad way, but like a cornered, injured animal with nowhere to go and no option except to fight her way out of a terrible predicament, albeit one she created in the first place, the younger wrestler had no intention of going down without a fight.

Instead of backing off and trying to recover, Isa went on the offensive, doing the only thing she had the mental and physical wherewithal to accomplish. She attempted to mount Eirina while she was stunned and wail on her with a barrage of desperate punches. She could think of one way out of this, kind a way to take the older woman out, quickly. Get her dazed enough to pull off her finisher and drive her head into the mat like a railroad spike.

An easy enough plan to formulate. Pulling it off against Eirina Makishima, a woman she had to now respect, inwardly at least, even if she refused to say it aloud.... That was another matter entirely.

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:13 pm

"Augh! Ngghh!" Still dazed from the backdrop driver, Eirina took the first few punches from Kubota before she raised her arms to shield herself from her opponent's fists. Growling in pain and irritation, she powered through the barrage of punches as she tried to come up with a way out of this predicament. She knew that Kubota was sitting on top of her. If only there was a way to throw her aside...

She knew a way, but due to Kubota throwing her repeated punches at her, it would be difficult for her to execute the move. But, she had to do it. So, as Kubota continued peppering Eirina with her punches, Eirina would attempt to strike at Kubota's back with her knee, hopefully that the strike would hit the spot where it would hurt the most. And from there, Eirina would attempt to roll herself to her side in order to throw Kubota off of her. She hoped that she managed to pull it off perfectly, though her arms would feel sore after taking all those punches.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:08 pm

"Unghh!" Isa shot up straight as a flag pole, the blow hammering exactly the wrong spot, from Kubota's perspective at least, sending a jolt of white hot agony up her spine. It brought her assault to a pause with Isa's fist still raised and cocked. The effect lasted only a moment, though it seemed so much longer for Isa, but that was long enough. In the heat of battle even a seconds hesitation could turn the tide, and the younger woman found herself violently thrown to the side.

She lay there for a moment on her belly, glaring at Eirina, fingers clawing at the mat and drops of sweat falling from her sun kissed brow as she struggled to back to her feet. She couldn't give the more experienced wrestler a chance to recover and swing the momentum back in her favor completely!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:39 am

"Urgh..." Eirina groaned, still reeling from all the punches that she took and blocked as she rolled over to her side. She shook her head, trying to clear her mind so that she could focus on the most important matter in hand right now. Seeing that Kubota was struggling to get back on her feet, she wanted to stop her from doing that, but she wasn't in any shape to do so.

So, with what clarity she still had at the moment, Eirina would attempt to halt Kubota's progress in her attempt to get back on her feet by lashing her right leg at her direction, hoping that the rubbery sole of her ankle-length red boot would hit her younger foe right into the side of her head. While Eirina was mostly technical wrestler, she was no above resorting to sheer brutality to weaken her opponent, though it was a rare occasion for Eirina to do so.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Thu Jul 13, 2017 3:53 am

Their styles weren't dissimilar, at least when Kubota actually respected her opponent. Dismissing Eirina as a pretender, a 'fake' wrestler was probably a 'slight' miscalculation on her part...

She still refused to admit that unfortunate mistake, but beyond that Isa was less concerned about proving her inherent superiority and more concerned with getting out of the ring with what was left of her dignity intact! She didn't care what she had to do, what rules she had to bend or how much damage she'd have to inflict on the older woman, Isa Kubota was absolutely NOT going to be the one getting fucked in the middle of the ring.

That declaration was still fresh in her mind when Eirina's foot found the side of Isa's head as the younger wrestler was in the midst of getting up. "Augh!" She cried out, rolling onto her side, back to the ropes, banging her left foot against the mat as she groaned in pain from the blow, holding the side of her head!

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:23 am

Still reeling from all the punches she took, Eirina got up and looked at Kubota whom she hit with a kick to the side of her head. With her rage still burning inside her, she moved over to her, pulling her away from the ropes and wrapping her arms around her waist from behind. She would give Kubota's waist a squeeze to expel some air out of her lungs before she would move on to lift her off the mat to throw her behind, sending her crashing down into the mat behind her with a German suplex.

Instead of bridging up for a pin, Eirina would let go of Kubota's waist and turn around to look at her body. It's been quite a long time since the last time she became this ruthless. That one time when she decided to destroy her opponent instead of merely defeating her, she was eighteen at that time. The situation was the same like this. She delivered a thorough breakdown on that girl before she proceeded to rape her in front of the live audience. That girl wailed and screamed in pleasure as she humiliated her in the middle of the ring, and now, she would do the same to Kubota.

"I will fuck your pride and your warrior spirit out of you, little girl..." Eirina said in eerily serene tone. "At the end of this match, you will have nothing but your broken body and the fact that you are lying in the puddle of your own cum..." she stared the girl down, wanting to terrify her even more with her threats. She wasn't one to always use fear as her weapon, but she knew the effectiveness of fear in this kind of situation.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Soldier Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:29 am

For a long, and rather humiliating moment, Isa Kubota lay on her neck and shoulders, her body folded over like an accordion in the wake of Eirina's German suplex. After a few seconds, though it felt longer by her own distorted sense of time, her body unfurled and her wrestling boots thumped against the canvas. Isa panted for breath, her body misted with sweat, moisture making her leotard cling all the more, the her curves straining against the distressed material. Her head throbbed and spun in turns, leaving her to hope that she'd not suffered a minor concussion. Her back was incredibly angry with her at the moment, sending jolts of pain up her spin every-time she even thought of moving.

But that wasn't the worst of it. Once again Eirina warned of her true intent, and her words set Isa's heart pounding in a spasm of panic. She would rather be beaten to a bloody pulp then endure what Eirina had planned for her. Green eyes focused on the older wrestler, eyes that still shone with defiance, even through evident fear. "You... haven't... beaten me... yet.." She hissed through her teeth, forcing herself to sit up with obvious effort, palms flat against the mat, the muscles in her arms straining past the protests of her back and the way the arena spun when she raised her head.  "I won't lose... I can't lose to you."

Iron Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:28 am

Eirina grinned, and there was a hint of lust in that grin. "Oh you'll lose alright..." she looked at her younger opponent who was already in a sitting position. Now she was in a perfect position for Eirina to deliver her next attack. So, Eirina stepped over to Kubota's side, placing her hand on top of Kubota's head to keep her fron keeling over.

"You should be worried of what I'm gonna do to you to make you lose..."

Then, she would lash out her left foot, attempting to deliver a stiff kick over Kubota's chest, particularly targeting her breasts. She wanted to hurt her more with her strikes before she could move on to her effort in "raping" her right in front of the live audience.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next