Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest)

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest) - Page 3 Empty Re: Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest)

Post by meepo90 Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:00 pm

"Really? you'll be helping me then?" she slowly lets go of clyde's cock and pushed him hard making him lay down flat on the floor...and slowly crawled above him..."so I'll treat you nicely and hot... how about that?" she then pointed her finger to clyde's lips and slowly slipped her finger to clyde's body down to his cock massaging and rubbing his balls sexually..."promise me first.."

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest) - Page 3 Empty Re: Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest)

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:47 am

Clyde lay there speechless and aroused more than ever as Melina worked her sexual magic on him oh so gently. Dispite this Clyde had a problem. "She wants me to promise that I can help her find this guy but I don't even know just where the hell he is!?" Clyde then looked at Melina who was still playing with his balls. "Then again... I could score with this hot chick." He then made up his mind and said. "I promise... I'll help ya... Don't worry babe we'll find this guy no problem." He said with a large drunken horny grin.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:55 pm

"really? then I'm off to work then.." she then slowly crawled below clyde in his cock...touching it sexually "you promised me!" she then slowly sucked his cock... inserting the whole thing to her mouth then pumped it slowly and wet... while spitting on his cock to make it more slippy and wet... "you really do have the same cock..." she remember about vince raised her hands reaching to clyde's body feeling his abs and pinching his nipples while sucking the whole thing.

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:55 am

"Oh my god this rocks!!!" Clyde instantly forgot about his lie and became focused all on Melina who took his manhood deep into her mouth. He didnt want her to stop wanting her to go faster and deeper as her pushed her head into his cock more. "I dunno who this Vince guy is but he's missing out on a good thing baby!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:34 am

she then begun to lick the tip of clyde's cock...sexually teasing him..."wanna do it in my bed or just here on the floor?" melina asked.... then gives a cute smile to clyde believing that guy was really gonna help her...feeling very happy she could finally see his beloved mate..."like I'd said I'll treat you nicely.." she laughed a bit... then continued to lick the tip waiting for clyde's reply...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:59 pm

"I'd thought you'd never ask!" Quickly without a second thought, Clyde picked up Melina and carried her quickly to the bed placing her down on her back before crawling on top of her. He took his tounge and traced her body from her belly button to her neck. Stopping only to take his member and penetrate Melina's lovely pussy. "You ready!?" He asked with enthusiam.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:29 am

melina blushes in heat feeling her body being licked by clyde...she then took clyde's hand and put it in her breast..."feel me then..." she said just then feeling clyde's cock slip in her pussy..."ready... set it in... just to warn you though its hard to penetrate me you know" she says naughtily winking an eye

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:06 am

"Thats good babe... I like a challenge..." With that said, Clyde using his hands on Melina's breasts as leverage put all his might into his crotch and thrusted his cock deep into her pussy. Back and forth he went with all he had plunging his rod deep into her over and over. "Never expected a cute and innocent looking girl to be this naughty."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:01 am

"yeah boy bring it on! harder!" she was claiming clyde to do it harder even if she is feeling pain during that insertion because it was really big for her... grabbing the bed squishing the cloth... she went on a wild intercourse with clyde cause she believed that he can help her find vince..."hey do it all the way cause this will be lasting only for an hour so hit me with your best shot"

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:43 pm

Clyde stopped in his tracks after as soon as she said AN HOUR. "An hour!? Why only an hour!? Can't this vince guy wait another nite!?" Clyde wasn't intrested for this to end so quickly. And though he didn't know how melina would react to his comment he had to speak his drunken mind.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next