by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest) - Page 5 Empty Re: Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest)

Post by meepo90 Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:56 am

"ready as you are... so hit me with your best shot" feeling clyde's cock inside her pussy she blushes still with a smile facing clyde...playing with own breast as clyde thrust him..."I could go for the whole night as promised... i'll make you cum several times..." she teased.

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest) - Page 5 Empty Re: Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest)

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:43 am

Clyde with a grin then turned himself over while still holding onto melina putting her on top.

"Fine... make me cum..." He teased back.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:45 am

melina the crawled slowly below clyde.. playing with clyde's cock the positioned her breast.. putting clyde's cock in the middle of her breast then rubbed his cock with her breast.. squishing it as she move her breast forward and backward..."I'm gonna milk you with my tits.." she teased..while milking his guest clyde

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Clyde moaned as his stiff member got 1st class treatment from Melina. And while he wasn't too fond of the situation that he put himself in for the future, he couldn't careless at moment.

Clyde released another moan as Melina's breasts rubbed his cock down, he layed there on the floor with his arms and legs spread out flat on the floor as he neared his climax.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:13 am

melina quickly followed clyde as he laid flat on the floor..."let's finish this then..I'm nearly there too..." she crawled above clyde and slowly inserted clyde's cock to her pussy..."here i go.." she then bounced hard above clyde.. with her pussy dripping juices as it slid inside..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:23 am

Clyde held Melina still as he thrusted as she bounced her pussy on his throbbing cock, Clyde began thrusting into her as well, picking up speed every second.

"Aww yea... Give it too me!" Clyde exclaimed as he held Melina down, his load ready to shoot out in a moments notice.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:20 pm

melina was also ready to squirt her load above clyde's chest..."ok let's go together clyde then...." she smiled as she then went to a slow motion......enough for them to drip... here i am...she then squirted...while having a deep moan...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:42 pm

Upon hearing Melina's deep moan, Clyde let loose his load and fired into Melina's Pussy, his cum was oozing in and out of her, dripping onto both of their bodies, all the while Melina came just above Clyde's chest.

"You sure know how to throw a damn good party girl..." Clyde said panting with a smirk as he lay on the floor relaxed.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:56 pm

melina was panting as she laid above clyde's chest..."so have i pleased you?" She then slowly recovers.."so how about your promise then?" she grinned..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:51 pm

Clyde drapped his arms over Melina as she lay over him, messageing her body, before looking at her and giving her smile saying. "Oh hell yea..." Clyde whispered to her.

"Well a promise is a promise... Whatever you want done... I'll take care of it." Said Clyde reluctantly. He wasn't exactly happy about this whole favor thing but he knew what he had to do. Not to metion the fact that he couldnt resist the pleas of such a cute girl, which Clyde had a soft spot for.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next