Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 163 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest) - Page 4 Empty Re: Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest)

Post by meepo90 Sun Oct 18, 2009 5:38 pm

melina then stares at him devilishly "I said I'll be treating you... but I didn't say that it will be long... an hour... it is all you have... after an hour you will take me to vince or I will break your cock!" she said.. quite rising from her back she leans in the bed waiting for clyde's reply..."you know what your wasting time.. your time is running out.. better bring the last of it... you still have.. hmmm 50 minutes.." she winks

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest) - Page 4 Empty Re: Melina vs. Clyde(a drunk guest)

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:28 am

"You drive a hard bargan... but..." Clyde resumed ramming his cock down into Melina pussy intending to leave his Mark on her. He leaned down and began to suck on her each of her breasts with his mouth and tounge. "...I'll make you wish it was longer than 50 minutes!" He then flipped her over on her stomach, gave a hard Slap to her ass and inserted his cock into her clit, ramming her again.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:42 pm

"aw!" she yelled as her butt get slapped by clyde... moaning as clyde inserted his cock to her clit... bouncing hard moving with the rhythm of clyde.. her breast moved back and forth as clyde thrusts her hard...hearing clyde said something..."we can extend that 15 minutes if you do me another favor babe.." she teased as she continued to moan soft...waiting for his reply...positioned herself to a dog stand

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:09 am

Clyde didn't stop his thrusting, he intended to use all the time he had to good use but he did ask her... "Another favor huh? What is it?" He was slightly concerned at what she would ask.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:15 am

melina smiles and smirks at clyde as she still continued to move back and forth.."you said you can help me find him right? well.... uhmm can you do me a favor and fight him for me...a stakes match.. maybe if you win I can have him back... so what do you say.." she then waited for clyde's reply.."I can go up with you the whole day.." she said

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:20 am

"Dear God why me!?" Clyde's body froze. He lied about knowing where Vince was and how he'd be able to find him. Now he has a chance to go all night long with this girl but at the cost of fighing this Vince guy who he again didnt even know where to find!? On top of that if he won he'd never get a chance with this Babe ever again simply because he was gonna get this girl her old Boyfriend back. Clyde thought hard and couldn't decide. "And If I refuse?"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:30 am

melina suddenly holds his hips stopping him from thrusting....then stared at his eyes devilishly "refuse? oh yes.. you can refuse...but prepare to start the match we had just first made... and this I'm really gonna break your cock.." she then moved back from clyde and made a sexy pose.."why clyde? don't you wanna take me all night?" she teased

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:36 am

Clyde simply stared at melina with wide open eyes. "Hold that thought." Clyde turned away and sat at the edge of the bed "Why did it have to be like this!?!? I don't wanna wrestle a guy who can acctually beat me up! What if he's pissed that I fucked this girl!? Clyde then looked back at the Naked Melina. who was still sexually posing for him. The sensual look she gave him was enough to make any man melt. "....... Aww Fuck it! I'll do it!" He said leaping into the bed and playfully wrestling with Melina. "I'll beat this vince guy for ya, no problem! Now, Where were we?" He said seductivly.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:47 am

melina laughed and smiled at clyde as he jumped on her on the bed..."come on babe!" then she again laid flat on the bed..."ok then... i'll be joining this scenario so both of us could enjoy the whole night..take me hard clyde.." she demanded as she then grabs his cock and guiding it to her pussy... then touched clyde's body pinching his nipples..."just make sure you beat him up good clyde..." she smiled feeling very happy that clyde agreed on her favor

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:53 am

"Oooh... Baby...." Clyde resumed his night of passion with Melina and decided that even though he won't keep the girl. He can still live in the momment. He resumed his fucking of Melina and intended to go all night long. "Hope your ready babe... It's gonna be one hell of a nite.!"

CLYDE AND MELINA WRESTLE TO NO CONTEST.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next