» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 2 Empty Re: A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower

Post by TheWamts Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:18 pm

B was (barely) willing to make a concession, stepping towards the absurdly sexy cat Goddess... until she opened her mouth. Well, if that was the way it was going to be...

"I'm not admitting defeat... I'm issuing a challenge, Goddess. Clearly, this isn't a suitable battlefield... so in one week's time... we can properly clash." Obviously, that wasn't why she'd left the stall... but she absolutely wasn't going to give into any demand from such an uppity bratty goddess!

"Mmm... Although... I have to ask... are you sure you're a goddess? You seem... too slutty~" The devil smirked... maybe if Bastet just called herself a different title, she'd be more obliging. Looking up and down that glistening, golden body... she could be forgiven if she saw a being of lust and seduction rather than an archetypal holy being.

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 2 SAdcZrMA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 2 MVRLLQmA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 2 I82ome3A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 2 UAjmKPCA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 2 MAai8oKA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 2 Empty Re: A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:25 am

The demon seemed to change what she was planning abruptly, suddenly coming to a stop after Bastet spoke and, instead of doing anything right now, challenged her to a match one week from now, when the two of them could "properly clash." It was amazing how fast the two of them had gotten to this point, but, clearly, a demon and a goddess were going to go to war with each other at the drop of a hat. That was just the way things were. And Bastet was more than happy to accept that match. But she was not going to let the demon get away quite so easily today.

Especially not after the demon called her slutty. Bastet gasped, eyes widening, face remaining that solid block of crimson. Oh, she was going to give this demon so many things to think about... "Y-you little...! I don't have to take that from you!!" she stammered, more than a little flustered. She stepped forward, shoving her ample chest into B's, their breasts squishing together hard as she pushed her forehead into the other girl's. "You were staring at me. You were drooling watching my butt. And you climbed out of that shower to do something...and you're going to do it. I won't let you get away until you do, because I bet...it's the sort of slutty thing a slutty devil like you would do!"

Bastet grabbed B's arms and glared into her eyes, waiting for her to respond.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:39 am

B had challenged the Cat entirely on a whim... she simply couldn't admit that she had indeed meant to offer a physical submission to the goddess, she couldn't!

But she was foolish to think it'd resolve the situation.

The Goddess and her sister had been big influences in her choosing to join the league... but how could she just back down now? Even if she used to be her idol, now that she was here, she had to see Bastet as a proper rival, and more importantly, get her to see the same. She stood firm as their chests bumped, glaring at her first-ever proper rival.

But when her eyes made contact with the Goddess's gaze, she saw the intensity and fire of a real Goddess... something she couldn't possible match.

Submission won out over stubborness. "Hggh... I... fine." The wannabe devil girl let Bastet push her back into the closest shower stall. "C-can you... g-gimme a little room...?" B said in a very different tone than she was using before, kneeling down at Bastet's foot, carefully licking between each toe, then giving each little digit a tiny kiss.

"Is... issat good enough?"

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 2 SAdcZrMA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 2 MVRLLQmA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 2 I82ome3A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 2 UAjmKPCA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 2 MAai8oKA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:01 am

Bastet had figured that her demonic counterpart was coming across the shower room to challenge her directly, body to body, right here in the showers. The suggestion of a delayed contest was a little bit surprising, but Bastet was more than happy to battle with Beelzebub here in any way, shape or form. A demon girl—even a fake demon girl—had to be brought to heel properly, be taught what was right and what was not.

But, perhaps, she did not even have to be taught. Already, as Bastet stared into her eyes, and pressed her body into the pink-haired spirit's body, that oh-so-confident will began to break down. B's eyes twitched, and she looked downwards. All of a sudden, she looked meek. And she acquiesced to Bastet's demand to do whatever she had planned to do.

And, shockingly, what she had planned to do was submit.

She let herself be pushed back into the nearest stall, Bastet smiling as she forced the girl back and the demon bent down onto her hands and knees. Bastet purred happily as that tongue crawled over her digits, licking between them, giving them sweet little kisses. She looked down at B with a face that showed a mixture of surprise, smugness, and arousal. "Mmmm...good...you could do more..." she purred. "But...if you're already ready to submit to me, then do we need to fight at all...? I don't feel like I have anything to prove..."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:14 am

B didn't understand what had happened just then... she wasn't supposed to be kissing someone's foot like that! Realizing far far too late that she'd just given up any chance at being anything close to Bastet's equal, B pushed the foot away from her lips... and then yanked it full force to bring her off balance, slipping onto the tiles.

"Huu... don't get ahead of yourself... you won... one battle. Don't act like you're... t-that much better than me." The words sounded insincere even to B, but she had to keep up the facade now.

"I admit... that you are hotte- uhm... I mean, sluttier than me. And you deserve a tiny reward for that... but don't think for a second you're better than me in any other way. You'll have plenty of proof of that next time we meet. And then we'll see who's sucking whose toes!" B had two very conflicting voices shouting inside her head, this time, it was her prideful side that won out.

Mostly, at least.

"But... just for today." The pink-haired wannabe demon kissed Bastet's foot again. Dammit, me!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 07, 2017 5:37 am

Bastet smiled down on her subservient little devil slave as she cleaned off her toes, really getting the hang of this already. Did B really want to fight her at all? It seemed appropriate for the devil to be down on her hands and knees worshipping her like this. Bastet could take her as a little fuck buddy, maybe even girlfriend if B was good, and help her out with things. She might even be convinced to let her keep her devil schtick, so long as she didn't go overboard with the wickedness.

B was still plenty wicked, though. She proved it by yanking on Bastet's leg, taking it out from under the goddess. The tan girl gasped and screamed as she tumbled down onto her rear, bouncing hard on the title, screeching in pain as her hands immediately shot down to rub her heinie! "Owww! You'll pay for that!!" she hissed at B, but the devil girl just kept talking, making Bastet angrier and turning her cheeks red again.

"Oh, there is no way I am hotte—I mean, sluttier than you! Damn it! You are sluttier, for sure!" She couldn't believe she slipped up like that. It was all because B put it in her head. "If the sluttier girl gets her toes kissed...then take this!" Bastet would grab onto the devil's foot and yanked it up to her mouth, opening her lips and sucking those cute little piggies into her mouth, sucking on those toes with a determined, challenging look on her face, intent on proving she was better at toe-sucking and that B was sluttier because she was getting her toes sucked better! "Mmmmm!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:35 am

Poor Bastet couldn't keep up with the Machiavellian inner workings of a wicked mind as hers. That'd be the official excuse she'd use on her blog tonight. In truth... well, who in their right mind could pass up on kissing a divine being's foot?!

Certainly not the devil... nor the goddess. "Heeah! W-what are you..." B bit her tongue, not trusting herself to speak anymore. Bastet wanted to compete again, and there was nothing for the devilish pretender to do but oblige her tanned once-idol. Their bodies were now inescapably linked together, every part that made contact with her counterpart's felt a hundred times hotter than the flames of hellfire... B really was melting this time.

But not before she made Bastet suffer the same! She pulled the foot closer to her face, stifling her own moans with those delicious toes, swirling her tongue around each one as she tried to fit three, then four, then all five wiggling digits inside her mouth, catching up to the Goddess, even at the cost of gagging a little. "Guugh! MMMM!" She pressed her other foot against Bastet's nose, a little distraction to let her take the lead!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:00 pm

Both of the girls were having trouble figuring out what the hell they wanted to do. Bastet still felt that she had the advantage, as she had forced her opponent into submission, the devil kissing and licking and loving her feet and only after that trying to rationalize that she was actually doing it because Bastet was slutty. Only then, after the devil had yanked her down onto her backside, did Bastet fight back, aggressively, dominantly sucking on B's toes, trying to force her to admit who the big slutty slut actually was between them!

They were pressed tightly against each other, naked bodies slipping and sliding against each other in the shower, backs pressed up against transparent walls. Bastet was intent on making B melt...but B still had some fight left in her! As three, four, five digits were slipped into the demon's hot mouth, Bastet couldn't help but tremble and moan! "Mmmrrmm...huuaahh...!" Bastet's holy body was melting B, but B's devilish curves were doing the same to her! The girl's other foot even came up onto her face, pressing against her nose, making her mouth fall open for a second as all of a sudden she could barely breathe for the toes that were all over her!

But she would do the same to B. She brought her other foot up, pressing the balls of her feet onto the demon's nose, and rubbed it in circles, trying to rub the very essence of her sole right into her new rival while she sucked up all five of B's toes and kept on sucking, tongue swirling around every crack between them!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:29 pm

"Uuugh! RRRH!" B wanted to be angry at the Goddess for... whatever she was doing. There wasn't a word to describe this very odd... competition? public display of lust? The two girls writhed around, pulling each other ever closer together as they attacked one another's feet from every angle their lips could manage.

... and Bastet was damn good at this! Even before she'd planted the other foot on her face, B was having trouble keeping up, all she could do was match her in pace and intensity... which wasn't too bad, but she didn't want to be a copycat to anyone, certainly not a Goddess! She started pulling her foot back, tryig to get it out of Bastet's lips, not that she didn't enjoy the treatment.

Rather, she needed to get it out BECAUSE she was enjoying the treatment!

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:23 am

The two of them had gotten themselves intertwined, and now it seemed their thoughts, the same as their actions, were starting to become synchronized. Bastet had certainly already proven that she was superior to her demonic foe, but right now, as the two of them sucked toes and pressed soles to noses, things were getting crazy. Bastet was eagerly slobbering all over those cute little toesies, realizing the more she did it...the more she loved the taste! B's toes were delicious! And, at the same time, she felt a tongue rolling all over her toes...

...making her moan, and squeal, and huff and puff, as she found herself getting really, really into it. Her crotch felt warm, and her head was a little fuzzy. She was having trouble keeping up, too, the same as her opponent, though what they thought in their own minds was not exactly what was happening between them right now. Still, Bastet knew she had to break away from this. To distract B, she slid the foot on the girl's nose down a bit, wiggling a pinky toe right into one nostril...as she tried to pull her other foot out of B's mouth, to escape from all that amazing sucking, inadvertently copying the demon in the process!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next