Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower Empty A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower

Post by TheWamts Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:40 am

"Mmm...!" B was feeling pretty beat. Her fifth day of "serious" training now that she'd signed on. She'd worked out before, obviously. But her assigned trainer decided to work her to the bone. And for that reason, the hot water splashing down from showerhead would feel extra nice.

She'd only be assigned with the trainer for a few more days, so she wanted to make the most out of it... but all the repetitive drills were driving her crazy. She entered the locker room, noticing a rather elaborately attired tanned girl a row down as she entered, packing away her stuff.. wait, wasn't that...

B didn't want to look dumb and get another look, so she would strip off her wings and the rest of her costume. Even if it was just for practice, it was a good habit to be wearing what she'd be wearing in a real match... but now she could forget about it and every other tedious bit of advice, time to just let the hot water wash everything else away.

Only one of the shower stalls were occupied, and B would take the stall directly opposite... entirely to get another glance of that glistening rear inside the stall.

Last edited by TheWamts on Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower SAdcZrMA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower MVRLLQmA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower I82ome3A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower UAjmKPCA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower MAai8oKA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower Empty Re: A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:01 am

Bastet had been doing a good bit of training lately, as she had only had a few matches, many of them informal, out-of-the-ring affairs, and she wanted to stay in heavenly shape for when her next match did come around. She was sweaty, dressed rather conservatively by the standards she and her sister usually set, with just a cotton bikini and sarong set slightly damp from the fruits of her exertion, and a couple of golden clasps to keep all of her assets in place and avoid allowing any of them to jiggle their way out of the skimpy attire.

It was sometimes risky business, a fine line she walked between elegant and slutty, and she was glad, as usual, to strip out of the attire, baring her naked, tan hide, and find her way into the shower. As she walked, she heard a bit of clunking to one side, down one corridor of lockers, and happened to turn her head that way without much thinking.

She caught a glimpse of a girl with wings, with pink hair and horns...and a tail. Even as the girl disrobed, clothing obscuring key assets, Bastet could tell the girl was well-endowed, particularly in the...badonkadonk department, as the ancient Egyptians never called it. That ass was familiar to Bastet. She had seen it in a publicity still, in a press release, the kind AFW always gave for new wrestlers. This one had caught her attention because...

...well, Bastet wasn't going to stand there and stare. She walked into the showers, taking an open stall and turning on the water. The stalls had curtains for modesty...but who among AFW's roster would ever be so modest? Bastet wasn't. Others could look if they so pleased.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower Empty Re: A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower

Post by TheWamts Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:52 am

The hot water felt every bit as nice as she thought. Even nicer today with the bonus view she was getting of the tan girl across from her. She didn't exactly hide how much she was staring.

She'd seen many many hotties already in her time here... but she was altogether another level. Maybe on par with herself. Well, not on par with me, obviously. Almost there though! B made a excited noise she couldn't cover up in the stall, prompted by the site of that tremendous rump.

Oops. That was making it way too obvious.

B's hands brushed down her body, letting soapy suds scour her pores. She was making a bit of a show for her one-person audience, first down her chest and torso, then across her back... and then down where her biggest asset was. "Please don't stare~" She said, facing away from the watcher.

A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower SAdcZrMA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower MVRLLQmA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower I82ome3A Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower UAjmKPCA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower MAai8oKA Devil and a Goddess walks into a public shower SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:44 pm

Bastet noticed the girl from the lockers, having stripped off her ears, and tail, and wings, select the stall directly across from her, where the two of them would have totally unobstructed views of each other if they so desired. That was fine. If the new girl wanted to gawk at Bastet's naked rump, or watch foaming suds sliding down the Goddess's heavenly, pillowy boobs, then she was more than welcome to. The Goddesses were among the most popular wrestlers in the league for some very, very good reasons, and even other wrestlers fell under their spell.

Even ones who seemed to be quite diametrically opposed to the concept of worshipping the just beings of any heaven.

Bastet couldn't help but glance over her shoulder at the other stall, where the girl had turned herself away, as well, putting her rump—her ample, bouncing, impressive rump—on full display for the Goddess. Bastet couldn't help but blush and make a little squeaking noise herself as her eyes quickly scanned that remarkable, pale posterior. She is cute...not quite to the same level as Sister or I, but almost there.

And then, the girl had the gall to accuse Bastet of staring! After having her eyes practically glued to the Goddess's ass from the second she walked into the lockers! Bastet gasped, and huffed, as she brought soapy hands down her own back, letting waves of suds pour over her glistening brown rear. "Who's staring?" she taunted in return, giving the girl a challenging glance over her shoulder. "Not me!"

Then, to make sure the pink-haired perv really couldn't look away, Bastet would push out her bum, pressing those butt cheeks against the glass of the shower stall, rubbing them slowly back and forth with an impish grin on her face!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:05 pm

Aha. Successfully provoking the other girl, B turned with an impish smirk to face them again... and immediately blushed bright red. And it definitely wasn't because the water was too warm.

If not for their... ideological differences, B would've happily drank in the delicious sight. The tanned woman was a natural performer, only someone with serious talent could make something as mundane as a shower look so... divine.

Very sure of who she was dealing with here now, B had to force herself to not start drooling as those buns bounced. She wouldn't let herself be seduced, it was her who was supposed to be doing the seducing! "You totally were staring! And everyone knows that if you look at a demon for too long, we get your soul!!" B called back, rubbing her nipples against the glass... she wanted to return the show with her rear... but looking away from that wasn't an option for her.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:05 pm

Got you, you slutty devil, Bastet thought with a grin that could almost be described as devilish herself. The girl turned around and stared, mouth open, practically drooling! Clearly, she was totally and completely enamored with the feline goddess's majestic, heavenly rear end, perhaps enough to totally forget her ideological pigheadedness and worship at Bastet's feet. If the girl wanted to forsake her evil intentions in this world and this league in order to become a lover of Bastet, then the Goddess might just be able to accommodate her...

The girl obviously wanted to be the one in control, though, even if her heart and her womanood were telling her something else, and as she pressed her nipples up against the glass, rubbing those ample boobs against the foggy window, Bastet blushed a little redder and clicked with her tongue. "You know I saw you staring at me back in the lockers, right? And look at you right now. Pretending I was the one staring..." She scoffed, rubbing her ass back and forth a little more, though she was still looking over her shoulder at the pink-haired girl, not looking away.

"If a devil stares at a goddess for too long, she melts. You know that, too, don't you?" she informed her counterpart. "So go on. Melt, you peeper!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:20 pm

"E-eh? M-melt?! H-hmph, maybe a tiny little imp might, but us real devils fear nothing, goddesses included!" B was flustered in more ways than one, but damned if she was going to let some upstart Goddess (who just so happened to be one of the most successful wrestlers in the league, but such a minor detail hardly mattered).

Her nipples seemed to grow harder just from the smirking cat Goddess' gaze. And although such an act was understandable... for a devil, there was no bigger insult than having the holy undermine her! "Tch! T-try looking away from me now, then!" Still pressed up to the glass, her chest drew bubbly lines while she cleared the a small circle in the stall wall to give Bastet a proper viewing port... and then she would gently open up her pussy. "You'll get hypnotized soon enough~ And then you can serve me to your hearts desire, ya dumb Goddess!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:54 pm

"Well, maybe you should fear goddesses, because you know full well we have the power to destroy you!" Bastet would snap back, getting pretty flustered herself and glaring hard at the pink-haired devil across from her. This little upstart devil was never going to get the better of her—no way, no how. Bastet kept on rubbing her butt slowly side to side, letting the soap smear across the stall's door, then get picked up again by her butt cheeks, little bubbles floating across her sleek skin...

Her seduction of the devil seemed to almost be complete when the girl struck back, and struck back in the most shocking, dumbfounding way the deity could imagine. The girl used those breasts to clear a viewing window in the foggy window, an act which Bastet could not help but watch with interest...before reaching down and opening up her pussy with both hands. The goddess made a squealing noise as her whole face turned a fierce crimson. Her jaw dropped as she could not even conceive of the sort of audacity this girl had, facing off with her like this! "I-I...I've seen m-much better! And goddesses c-can't get hypnotized that easily...but I know devils can!"

Bastet bent over and brought her hands back to pull her butt cheeks apart, giving the girl across from her a perfect view of both her anus and her pussy from behind! She wiggled her rear, hoping to make her foe follow it with her eyes—especially since she still couldn't stop looking over her shoulder at that open pussy. "Come on...I bet you want to kiss it! Just give up!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:04 pm

The naked devil danced for her solitary viewer, showing her something most people would pay for a tiny glimpse of. Smirking evilly, she thought she'd come close to cracking the Cat.

B expected a bit of retaliation... but this was the equivalent of escalating to nuclear! The hyper competitive goddess hadn't been bluffing,  it certaint felt like she was melting.

"Mmmh... tch, damn you! Haah..." just picturing that act made her lick her lips with anticipation... no! She wasn't going to serve some random unknown celebrity just because she happened to have the cutest, roundest,  most perfect ass she'd ever seen.
But with nowhere else to escalate.... B turned off the shower, glowering at Bastet as she approached the other stall with a bright red face.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:22 pm

Bastet definitely won the exhibitionist challenge. She was sure she could call it a victory, even though her own cheeks were still burning bright red and her mouth was still hanging open and she hadn't even thought about closing it. That open pussy might have shaken her, but the combination of her sexy little cooch, seen from behind, and her obviously tempting pinkish anus were enough, it seemed, to break the devil, this "B" whom Bastet had read about last week when AFW released the article announcing her signing.

Bastet had always enjoyed reading about new signings, imagining fighting them, or getting them into bed, but this one had been a little bit different. This girl was a devil, or pretended to be, at least, dedicating herself to sowing chaos and disorder throughout AFW.

That made her and Bastet mortal enemies, and clearly, they were not going to waste much time in getting into it with each other. The devil turned off her shower and opened the door, stepping forward into the small tiled corridor between their showers. Bastet, scowling at her, turned the water off in her own shower and then opened the door, stepping out, hands on her hips, her glistening tits and sleek tan pussy on display for B as the girl approached. The two of them were no more than a foot apart now, with no glass in between them. "Mmm...what do you think you're doing, huh? A defeated devil should get down on her hands and knees...and lick her conqueror's feet."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next