Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 6:07 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 126 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos - Page 7 Empty Re: Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

Post by RadiantKarna332 Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:58 am

"Guhh!!" Oboro took the punch to her face, but her effort was fruitous as she managed to stop Navi from interfering. Grinning despite her aching cheek, she would try to grab Navi by her wrist.

"Well, you're not the legal one, so I'm only following the rules..." Oboro reasoned, conveniently ignoring the fact that she was also twisting the rules. She was planning to twist Navi's arm, looking to put her in a hammerlock, stopping her from interfering even further.

With the referee starting to count her out, Orochi stopped stomping on Melody as she would head over to the corner, leaving the fate of the greenete to her partner. Smirking maliciously, Vritra would bend down to pick Melody up, dragging her towards the corner where Orochi had headed over. She had something planned for the greenete.

Standing before the turnbuckle, Vritra would put Melody's head between her thighs as she would reach for her waist. She would try to hoist her up, putting her on her shoulders. She wanted to take advantage of her height as she was planning to powerbomb the greenete into the corner, hitting the turnbuckle with her back!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos - Page 7 Empty Re: Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:18 pm

"What the...grrrrrr...let go!", Navi growled at Oboro as the manager caught her arm, twisting it behind her back!

"Following the rules by turning this into a 2 on 3 match? You freaking coward...", she tried to insult the woman...

Meanwhile, in the ring, the ref thankfully separated Orochi away from the 2 legal competitors in the match...about 5 seconds too late, as the woman got all the kicks in she needed on the greenette. Plus, that didn't solve the massive problem looming over the hurt green woman's body.

The giantess would pick the greenette up to her feet, before dragging her towards the nearby corner...before hoisting her up on her shoulders, and smashing her, back first, against the top turnbuckle for a Buckle Bomb!

"AAAAAAAAAGH!", Melody screamed, rolling in pain, arching and holding her hurt spine!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:32 am

Vritra cackled evilly after powerbombing Melody into the turnbuckle, enjoying the sight of her screaming in agony while arching her hurt back. And then, she looked at her partner, who was giving an evil smile at the greenete.

"Tag me in. I'm gonna play with this bitch for a bit..." Orochi said to Vritra, and the giantess shrugged before she slapped Orochi's outstretched palm, tagging her partner in.

Slipping into the ring while Vritra slipped out, Orochi would look at the writhing Melody before she bent down, grabbing her by her hair so that she could drag her to the middle of the ring. "I'll crush you and make you beg for mercy like a pathetic bitch you are..." Orochi said as she would hold her by her head before she attempted to hammer her chest with her forearm, looking to start her beatdown in the middle of the ring.

Meanwhile, Oboro would keep Navi occupied, preventing her from interfering. She would just smirk at her tauntingly, not responding to her insult.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:36 pm

With Orochi asking her partner to get her share on Melody, the blonde giantess would step away towards her corner, slapping hands with her partner as the 2 women switched places for the match

Despite the momentary break from pain, Melody couldn't recover quickly enough before Orochi reached her, dragging her into the middle of the ring by her hair, the greenette hissing in pain at her burning scalp.

Threatening Melody, Orochi would quickly attempt to follow up on her words, hammering her forearm into Melody's chest, getting cries and grunts of pain from the greenette!

Outside the ring, Oboro kept Navi hostage in her Hammerlock, unwilling to let the blonde help her partner...realizing that the manager would not let her go, Navi would take a hold of the manager's head, trying to put it above her head, before kicking her own legs from under her, landing on her rear, and driving the woman's jaw into her hard skull for a Jawbreaker!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:42 pm

Hearing Melody's cries of pain upon being hammered, Orochi would repeat the same move for a few times before she decided to send her running towards the corner where Vritra was waiting with an Irish whip. Vritra would try to catch her and trap her there just like before so that Melody would be immobilized.

Upon sending Melody towards the corner, Orochi would rush over to her, aiming to squash the greenete's body with a corner splash.

Meanwhile, Oboro kept Navi trapped in a hammerlock, but what she didn't expect was the blonde grabbing her by her head, dropping herself and landing on her butt, driving Oboro's jaw into her skull for a jawbreaker! "MRGGHHH!!" It was enough to cause Oboro to let go of the hammerlock as she recoiled from the move, falling backwards down the apron!

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:46 pm

Orochi's torture on Melody continued, with the woman hammering away at greenette's chest, until a very visible, red mark formed on and slightly above her modest bust...

To switch up her attacks, Orochi would grab Melody's arm, forcing her to her feet and launching her into the corner in one swift motion!

She would cringe as her back collided with the padded turnbuckle, the force of the whip strong enough for her back to feel the steel rings behind the padding of the corner! She would suddenly feel a very strong grip at her left arm, realizing that Vritra had managed to catch her! In addition, opening her eyes, she would see Orochi rushing and jumping straight at her!

Instinctively, Melody would try and elbow Vritra in the side of her head, before the giantess trapped her other limb as well. Had she succeeded, and had Vritra let her go, she would attempt to roll away out of the corner, trying to make Orochi collide with the corner!

At the same time, Navi would be free of Oboro's hammerlock, and climb right back onto the ring apron, noticing Melody in the corner. As the greenette rolled away, she outstretched her hand to her partner, and Melody attempted to drag herself to her team's corner to pass the tag to her friend!

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:59 am; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Feb 06, 2018 2:25 pm

Vritra smirked when she managed to catch Melody, but the greenete delivered an elbow strike into the side of her head, causing her to cry out in pain and let go of her, which allowed her to get away even as Orochi rushed over to her, intending to crush her with a body splash against the corner.

Due to her momentum, Orochi wouldn't be able to stop even as Melody managed to move out of her way, and she ended up colliding against the turnbuckle, chest first. "UUGHHUH!!" She gasped out in pain upon the collision.

But, with Melody moving out of Orochi's way, there was someone outside waiting for her. The moment the greenete moved out, Vritra was planning to deliver her strike on her, but before she could do that, Navi had already interfered, escaping Oboro's hammerlock from earlier and was able to escape unharmed from whatever the giantess was planning.

Meanwhile, Oboro was lying outside the ring, grunting and writhing in pain, clutching on her jaw after taking the jawbreaker earlier. She was planning to make the blonde pay for what she did to her.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:21 am

Slipping past Vritra's arm, Melody would rush for her team's corner, clapping at her partner's arm, tagging Navi back into the match!

And the blonde wouldn't waste any time after she came into the ring, rushing right for her opponents' corner with an outstretched arm, first and foremost driving her forearm into Orochi's already sore chest for a clothesline!

Then, she would rush for the ropes opposite direction to where Vritra stood, rebounding off of them, and jumping at the giantess, trying to drive her feet into her stomach for a hard dropkick while she stood at the ring apron!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Not only that they failed to deliver their attacks on Melody, the greenete also went to tag her blonde partner in, and Navi entered the ring, replacing Melody. Orochi was distracted by the pain on her chest to notice the incoming Navi before it's far too late where she took the clothesline from the blonde.

"URGHHH!!"

Orochi was sent down onto the mat, and she writhed on the canvas, clutching her aching chest upon being hit by her opponent. Vritra, for her part, was too slow to react, and as a result, she was unable to see Navi coming towards her after rebounding from the opposite ropes, attacking her with a dropkick to her stomach!

"GOUGHHFT!!"

Vritra, despite her size, was not invincible, and upon taking the dropkick, she was thrown off the apron and landed on the floor outside the ring. She ended up clutching her stomach, wincing in pain. Her landing on the barely padded floor seemed to hurt her quite significantly as well.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:35 pm

Looking over the ropes, Navi successfully managed to topple the giantess, sending her to the ringside. That meant that she had very limited time to put hurt on her tag team partner...meaning it was time to bring out the big moves for their team.

Approaching Orochi, Navi would quickly pick the woman by her hair, getting her up to her feet, before picking the woman's shoulder and side with both hands, turning the taller woman upside down, looking to go down on her knees to drive her nemesis' head into the canvas for a hard hitting Tombstone Piledriver!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next