by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 179 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 178 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos Empty Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:24 pm

Standard Tag Match

Rules: Standard
Victory Condition: Pinfall, Submission, Count Out or K.O

An eerie song was played as the entrance and the ramp were obscured by fog, and three figures stepped out of the entrance. Their appearance was greeted by chorusing boos and jeers, which went ignored as the three of them just walked down the ramp, heading over to the ring.

The one who grabbed the attention of the crowd was a towering woman clad in tight white leotard, Vritra Savage, muscles rippling with each step she took while walking down the ramp. Walking next to her was Orochi, clad in her tight wrestling outfit while also wearing her mask. Walking behind them was Oboro Scarlett, who was wearing a longcoat over her own wrestling outfit. She wouldn't be wrestling for tonight, as the ones who would be fighting would be Orochi and Vritra.

Vritra Savage:
Orochi:
Oboro Scarlett:

Once they finally arrived, the three of them then entered the ring. The crowd continued showering them with resounding boos, and all of them didn't seem to care. In fact, they were welcoming the jeers from the crowd.

After the entrance music faded, Oboro would then ask for a microphone from the ringside crew. But, once she received the microphone, she didn't use it as she would wait for Navi and Melody to show up. Also, the loud noises from the crowd made it hard for her to speak, so she needed to wait for things to calm down for a bit.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos Empty Re: Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:59 pm

3 weeks after being ambushed in the AFW Arena by Oboro, Orochi and Vritra Savage, Melody and Navi silently got ready for a match. Thankfully, neither wrestler received any lasting injuries from, with 3 weeks being more than enough time to heal back up to their 100%.

As both girls silently nodded to each other after they got dressed into their respective attires, they were determined to make the trio pay for jumping them from behind like cowards 3 weeks prior.

Unlike usually, both girls simply came out to Melody's entrance themes. And while it was usual for Navi to ignore the cheering fans, Melody was rarely the one to pass on the opportunity to high five the lucky people in the front row of the AFW arena. Tonight, she simply was too focused at the 3 women currently in the ring.

Melody and Navi quickly entered the ring, as their music died down, both women keeping a close eye on Vritra and Orochi, as they waited for whatever Oboro had to say...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos Empty Re: Melody Serperior & Navi Florges vs. Orochi & Vritra Savage - Ring of Chaos

Post by RadiantKarna332 Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:08 pm

Oboro smirked when both Melody and Navi finally made their appearance. Orochi folded her arms under her chest while Vritra watched their opponents making their way towards the ring. When both of them finally entered the ring, their eyes were focused on the two of them, with Oboro standing at the front.

"So... how's your injury?" Oboro asked with faked concern using the microphone in her hand, though it seemed apparent that it was her attempt to taunt both girls as she smirked deviously at them. "It'll be a shame if you're not 100 percent prepared for this match..." she glanced at Vritra and Orochi behind her. "My proteges are itching to have more of you tonight..."

Orochi, being a nasty person she was, didn't miss the opportunity to remind both Navi and Melody about the times, both being different occasions, when they were knocked out by her anaconda vise. She brought her hand to her own neck, making a face, mimicking the struggling look of someone who was choked before she gave the two of them a shit-eating grin. And Vritra next to her found this funny, causing her to chuckle.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:24 pm

Melody and Navi listened intently to Oboro, but their gazes didn't break away from Orochi or Vritra, believing that both women would, more than likely, attack both of them before the bell rung.

Fortunately, it didn't come to that, with Orochi simply mocking both Melody and Navi with the imitated choking, with Vritra chuckling at her friend's joke.

Melody lowered down, accepting a mic from the ref at ringside, believing that Melody had something to say to the manager:

"Except this time, there is no way to blindside us. Your 2, using the term very loosely here, "monsters", can't handle a fair 2 on 2 situation, if what happened 3 weeks ago is any indication."

"You say they were itching to fight us? I've been waiting MONTHS to get my hands on this bitch. And it looks like patience is indeed a virtue. As per Vritra, all I can say is: "The bigger they are, the harder the fall""

With Navi giving a satisfying nod to Melody's promo, the greenette would leave the mic on the side fo the ring. The blonde would quickly get onto the apron, with Melody taking her place in the corner, starting the match for her team for this match...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:38 pm

All three of them just grinned when they listened to what Melody had to say, and there was even a dangerous glint in Vritra's yellow eyes when the greenete addressed her. Once she was done, it's about time for the match to start. So, because she wouldn't be wrestling for tonight, Oboro would slip out of the ring and wait outside. Vritra would go outside the corner while Orochi would start first. It seemed she would be facing Melody again, and she showed her delight by punching her own palm several times, licking her own lips in anticipation.

Now that there were only two of them (with the referee) in the ring, Orochi would stand in front of the greenete, crossing her arms under her breasts and giving her a taunting smirk. "So... how's the car? Hope you still got your insurance..." Orochi asked, reminding Melody about her car, which was ruined during her beatdown at the hands of Vritra. Considering that Melody had been one of the reasons of her loss during her hardcore match against Navi, she wanted to make her pay.

When the ref made sure that both women were ready, she called for the bell, starting the match. Orochi wouldn't immediately make her move, maintaining her distance from her opponent as she would circle her before she would quickly rush over Melody, aiming to lock up with her.

As for Vritra, she would look at the match unfolding before her eyes, smirking all the while. She seemed eager to enter the ring, but for now, it's Orochi's turn.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:21 am

It seemed like Melody would get her months long wish early on as Orochi would start the match...though she wanted to make her much larger partner pay for all she did to her in the parking lot.

Melody growled in response to her opponent's question. Sadly, the insurance didn't cover being slammed into your own car by a blonde giant, so all the repairs came right out of Melody's pocket. Melody definitely had a lot less money now compared to how much she had in the beginning of 2017...

Unlike the sneak attack in their last match, Orochi, surprisingly, wanted to start the match on equal ground, Melody accepted the villainous woman's challenge.

At first, Melody pushed into Orochi with everything she had. But, deciding to put some of her new knowledge from her training with Navi to the test, Melody would release Orochi's left shoulder to focus on her right arm, twisting and trapping it with both hands in a wristlock!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:22 am

Both Orochi and Melody locked up with each other, starting the match on an equal ground. Like Melody, Orochi also pushed with everything she got until she felt the hold shifting, realizing that Melody was about to put her in a wristlock. Rather than letting her opponent twist her wrist to trap her in the wristlock, she would follow through the motion, letting go of Melody's shoulder as she would focus on the greenete's movement.

But, by doing so, she would be left vulnerable to anything Melody might throw at her way if she stopped there, so right after following through the motion, Orochi would try to reverse the movement, attempting to do the same thing to Melody, hoping that the reversal could trap the greenete in a wristlock of her own.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:04 pm

"Grrrrrr...", Melody's inexperience in chain wrestling was showing. Right as the greenette attempted to transition the wristlock into a much more painful hammerlock, Orochi would easily follow her motion, untwisting her arm, and, in turn, twisting Melody's, trapping her opponent in a wristlock of her own!

Hissing due to the pain in her left limb, Melody would quickly survey the situation. Due to being weak in chain wrestling, she was unlikely to get an advantage in the match like that. She was fueled by revenge to start the match, but she had to admit Navi would've started this sequence much better.

But, there was no time to think about that, she had to make the best of the current situation. As such, Melody try and step closer towards the nearest corner, which just so happened to be neutral. Stepping towards it, Melody would try and climb it with her back turned, and jump off, trying to generate momentum as she fell on her back, trying to throw Orochi away with a Top Rope Arm Drag!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by RadiantKarna332 Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:15 am

Orochi smirked, feeling Melody's irritation after reversing the move that she tried to use on her before the greenete moved to the nearest corner. Being pulled by Melody, Orochi was forced to go with her before Melody climbed it with her back turned and jumped off, using the momentum of her fall to throw Orochi away with a top rope arm drag. "Aagh!!"

Orochi couldn't fully prepare herself for the move, and she ended up being thrown by the arm drag, landing on her back. She would quickly try to pry her arms off of Melody and attempt to roll away from Melody so that she could recollect herself and plan for her next move. She knew that Melody had been improving since the last time she fought her, and she had to think of another way to subdue her. For the time being, she needed to distance herself away from the greenete and have some space to recover.

RadiantKarna332

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:06 pm

With her top rope arm drag, Melody managed to, both figuratively and literally, get Orochi on the ropes, as her nemesis would roll towards the nearest set of ropes to collect herself, and reformulate her strategy:

"Where do you think you are going?!", Melody couldn't help but shout in anger. Granted, running away from harm's way was a viable strategy in a wrestling match, but Melody was angry at Orochi and her team. They destroyed them with their backstage attack, but now, in a straight one on one confrontation, she wanted to avoid what's coming to her?

Not allowing Orochi even a minute of rest, Melody pursued her opponent, jumping in the air as she approached the rolling woman, her elbow posed straight for her stomach for an elbow drop!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next