Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

2 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:06 am

Instead of trying to break out Amy figured she could always outslug the girl and deprive her of her prime position keeping her in place as she would attempt a quick headbutt. Though Odessa took that well enough she tried to repeat the move and hit Amy as well. The blonde's head rattled back as she looked stun for a second but shook her head as the smile slowly returned to her face. "Slow you...na. Keep you in once place? Maybe..."

With that she would try and hit another headbutt, only this time she would push off as well and hopefully get Odessa off of her and out of the corner. While this would leave the unfortunate situation of being dazed she had used her head for more then one occasion and was sure she could recover well enough.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 2 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:39 pm

Odessa had had plenty of headbutts with thick-skulled blondes in her day, and so two to start out the match were barely going to have an effect, after that initial ringing in her ears died down. She was not exactly expecting a third one, though, as Amy took the inch that she had been given and tried to turn it into a mile, slamming her skull and Odessa's together for a third time and shoving the Londonite as she did, Odessa groaning softly as she backed up several steps, allowing Amy to get out of the corner, the way she wanted.

It was really hardly any skin off of Odessa's bones. The corner had not been useful for much of anything, and likely would not be at this stage in their battle. Odessa, for a few seconds, would just backpedal, one hand going to brush along her forehead, feeling it throb once underneath her touch, her vision and hearing both dulling for a moment...but that moment did not last too long. The headache would be a bitch to deal with now, sure. But it would not impede her ability to fight.

"Alright...is that your only trick? Or shall we see if you know any others?" Odessa would taunt with a smile, before lowering herself and aiming an elbow at Amy's belly, looking to smash it into those abs and then pivot and pick Amy up, hauling the blonde into the air on her shoulder!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:18 am

Amy could go all day in a match of sheer brutality, if she wanted to butt heads all day Amy would pound her noggin into dust. Though she couldn't hold onto her for very long afterwards and Odessa just backed off trying to recover her senses after Amy set about ending them. The girl kept trying to run her mouth as Amy made a point of scoffing at her words. "You even watch my matches...it would answer that question far better then wasting the breath to ask it now." She said as Odessa went low and tried to catch her abs. Normally Amy wouldn't mind letting her try and hit her but she was quickly wanting to start getting to the meat of the action and standing around wasnt doing her any good.

Moving to the side trying to protect herself Amy would attempt to push into her foes side after avoiding her elbow and duck low for a drive low as well, trying to drive another solid punch into those abs while using her other hand to go for a single leg and try to pull the leg up with her holding it up and above her head to keep Odessa off balance and send her down.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:10 pm

Odessa could have gone all day, too, if Amy wanted to keep butting heads like that. Odessa's noggin had been strengthened through plenty of contests of wills much like this one over the years. Amy, despite having less experience, held her ground quite well. But Odessa was going to change it up and see how well Amy could keep up.

Perhaps it was lucky Odessa decided to change it up, because Amy seemed a little thick-skulled when it came to trash talk. At the very least, she must have still been a little bit disoriented from all those impacts. "Amy...the question was meant to be rhetorical," Odessa would sigh, before she made her move and Amy made her counter. Seeing another punch come in, Odessa tensed her abs and let it hit, wincing as those knuckles dug in, but still going. Amy grabbed her leg and yanked up on it, trying to bring Odessa down to the canvas.

Well, she would be happy to go down, so long as Amy was coming with her. Odessa would keep her balance for a few seconds, then, suddenly, would twist to the side and slam her whole body weight into Amy, aiming to turn the simple fall into a tackle which would bring her down on top of Amy on the canvas!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:46 pm

"Please. Rhetorical questions are just people not prepared for the answers." Amy said as she would try and move around her foes attack and was quickly able to shut her down with another punch to her body. Though Odessa was able to hold out the blonde knew she could punch through that with time. Grabbing her leg and slowly trying to force It up and look to take her off her feet she succeeded as Odessa would jump up and try to grab at her in an effort to take her down to the floor.

Brought down to the floor the two hit the floor as Amy would growl and pull on the girls legs and thighs as she moved up looking to take advantage of the top position to control her. Looking to push up and bring her chest down on Odessa's face to get this smothering aspect going.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:04 pm

Amy tripped Odessa up, but Odessa grabbed Amy and brought the blonde down with her, the two of them smacking down onto the canvas on their sides with Odessa's arms wrapped around Amy's abdomen. Odessa tried to use her weight to pull Amy over, but the blonde would immediately respond by yanking on her legs, twisting them around and forcing Odessa down onto her back. Amy had the higher center of gravity, and she used it to establish herself on top of Odessa, and, with Odessa's face aligned with the bottom side of Amy's bust...

...it was a relatively simple matter for the blonde to press her tits down onto Odessa's face, smooth skin and that hot-colored bikini engulfing Odessa's field of vision completely, as her nose and mouth were pressed up into Amy's cleavage. "Mmmmrrph!" Odessa moaned, as she couldn't make any sound that wasn't all but totally muffled by those big breasts.

So now she couldn't breathe, but she could still move around, and she was not going to be smothered out so quickly. With her arms still free, Odessa would keep them down, out of Amy's line of sight and out of her mind, until she was ready. Then, suddenly, Odessa would pull up a fist and launch it upwards into Amy's cheek, smashing it like she would with a hammer, trying to stun the woman on top of her so she could force her off!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:17 am

Falling to the floor and being quick to struggle in her efforts. Amy was able to keep her top spot and secure it even further by bringing her chest down on Odessa's face. She didnt really expect to put the girl away but winding her would do her wonders in the long run of the match. Controlling her foe for a few precious moments as she squirmed under her the blonde looked to grab Odessa's limbs and secure the hold even further. "Sorry, id much rather just brawl and actually wrestle you but this can be pretty fun to mess with girls"

Though as she went for her arm it suddenly sprang up and slammed into her cheek. Knocking her head to the side as Amy rolled away holding her head as she was surprised by the girls power. "Ngghh!...Not bad but there's more where that came from no matter how hard you fight back."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:39 pm

Obviously, Amy was not much of a smotherer. And she didn't like the pudding stipulation, either. Odessa managed to smirk even as those big American breasts were descending over her face. She almost felt as if she should find the girl who had booked this match, with these stipulations, and thank her for her support.

Even if Amy was not as experienced with smothers as Odessa, though, her breasts were more-than-ample weapons, and for those scant few seconds they were pressed down over Odessa's face the ebony wrestler would actually be a little bit nervous, as she found absolutely no air while trapped in Amy's cleavage thanks to the blonde's vigorous pressing. But Odessa was not trapped for long, as her knuckles tattooed Amy's cheek and sent the blonde rolling away. Odessa sat up and turned over onto her knees, taking a deep breath to replenish the oxygen in her lungs before she looked up to Amy with a smile.

"I'm sure you have quite a lot planned...but I'm afraid there's more here..." She would give her own tits a quick grope, pushing them up for Amy, before sliding her hands down to her hips. "And here for you to handle."

Odessa would lunge forward, swinging another punch at Amy while the blonde was still, hopefully, busy recovering, trying to crush the woman's left breast with a hard hook!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:32 am

After the blonde was done with Odessa she would need to remind some people just how scary she could be. Cause apparently she had given someone the impression she was cute and needed for this kind of match. Feeling her chest dome down on Odessa's pretty face the girl was able to slowly control her foe as she looked to be under her control before she suddenly had to be knocked off and sent to the side as Odessa freed herself. Then the dark skinned vet proceeded to brag about her assets and how she would soon find herself under them with time.

"Oh sim sure you have plenty you want to show. But i can handle anything you got." She said as she pushed to get back up as Odessa drove a punch into her breasts Her boob formed around the girls fist as her eyes went shocked and a cough was forced from her lungs. Still Amy was a fighter through and through and she quickly tried throw a punch to the girls face, before she would go for a left hook to her belly in an attempt to overpower her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:59 am

Odessa's punch slammed into Amy's breast, and she felt the soft orb contorting around her fist, knuckles digging in deep into pale flesh, a shocked expression on Amy's face, and pained hacking on her lips. Odessa's lips would curve upward into a wider smile as she savored the feeling of that punch, as it lingered for a second or two before momentum forced her fist and Amy's chest to part. "Please, darling, you can't even handle my fists, let alone my tits and ass," Odessa would taunt.

Obviously the blonde had something to prove in that regard, as she suddenly surged forward, and Odessa took a hard shot right to her jaw which sent a little bit of spittle flying as it flattened her cheek against the side of her face, forcing her mouth to scrunch up awkwardly as her head snapped to the side. Odessa groaned, and then that groan turned into a sudden, heaving eruption of sound and air as the next punch sank into her belly, poking into her abs, almost bashing them in for a moment before they managed to firm up and the fist was pushed back out. Odessa slumped down, hacking and coughing, the air having been knocked out of her...but when had that ever stopped her from fighting before? Amy wanted a fistfight, and they could have a knock-down, drag-out fistfight until one of them was out cold, drooling and ripe for the smothering.

Odessa's competitive fire was what kept her going while she still had to suck in air. From her lower vantage point, the ebony beauty would deliver as hard of an uppercut as she could right into Amy's solar plexus, aiming to rise up with a bang and leave the blonde completely breathless, as well! And then, when they were back on the same level, Odessa would pull her right fist back and let it fly, trying to clock Amy with as vicious a right hook right to her cheek as she could muster!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next