Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

2 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 3 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 02, 2018 8:32 pm

"I can handle your fists just fine." Amy retorted keeping her hands up in the air as she tried to recover and quickly started throwing punches back. Odessa forced her to move back a bit but when she closed in and fired back she showed she meant business as her punch struck Odessa's belly and the white-haired girl had to drop a bit nearly folding down to her knees as she struggled to stay up. "Yeah...i don't think fistfights are going to be a problem for me here.." She said with a smirk.

Still she didnt think shed actually get Odessa in such a vulnerable position so soon though the girl quickly showed her that she wasnt that easy to keep down, rising up and drilling her abs with an uppercut. "Haaggh!" Amy groaned as she was slightly jumped and backed up her face visibly pained from the punch as she took another to the face forcing her to back up as she staggered on her feet. Planting her foot down as she shook her head. "Hah...hardly the worst hit ive taken."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock! - Page 3 Empty Re: Pudding Tussle!! Amy Evans vs Odessa Brock!

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:32 pm

Maybe Odessa folded a bit more than she needed to just to get that perfect vantage point for her uppercut. It seemed to make Amy feel pretty good, but Odessa wouldn't let her keep that smug look on her face for long. Odessa drove her fist up into Amy's abdomen hard, feeling as though she nearly punched a hole through to Amy's back, and then, with her blonde foe reeling, Odessa followed that up with a vicious right hook that snapped Amy's head hard to the side, forced her back still further, and gave Odessa that much more ground to claim as she straightened back up and followed her foe.

Amy finally stopped retreating, but Odessa would keep moving, getting nice and close to Amy, keeping the American well within range of any punch she cared to throw. "Of course. Sorry for wasting your time. Let me try to top that, then," Odessa would say. If Amy wanted to downplay the pain she was in, that was her prerogative, and Odessa would just keep hitting her harder and harder until the blonde was totally out of it.

And so to that end, Odessa wound up and let her fist fly again, hurtling upwards to try to slam right into Amy's chin, as if trying to uppercut her right out of her bikini!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:58 pm

"You should be. Im here wanting to wrestle you for so long and your holding back? You think so little of me you'd throw such a weak punch." Amy mocked her further as Odessa closed in looking ready for a fight. It was honestly far more up Amy's comfort zone then before odd as it sounded she was more happy her opponent was being aggressive. Still she wasnt about to take hits until Odessa hit her with one worth her time. She still wanted to win and a weak punch or a strong punch to the face didnt help her achieve that.

As she moved back she decided it was best to move her head to the side to avoid the incoming punch and close in Odessa's body once more. Throwing a straight right into the ever exciting target of the girls tight belly she would attempt to drive a punch into her chest before grabbing her and trying to turn her towards the ropes. She wasnt a fan of this pudding stuff but she couldn't deny dropping Odessa in it would be fun as hell.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:02 pm

"I'm sorry, but I have so many fans wanting to get beaten up that my schedule inevitably ends up rather full. But I promise you that when you wake up after I smother you out cold and end this fight...you'll have a headache so terrible it won't go away for a week. That's what you want, yes?"

Odessa's punch missed, as Amy moved her head to the side. The blonde was still lucid enough to be able to bob and weave around some punches, so Odessa figured she would have to use a few more high-percentage body shots to wear her down before she could reliably hit the American's face. Odessa threw a hook at Amy's left breast now, but as she did Amy went back on the offensive, as well, and Odessa hissed twice, quite loudly, clenching her teeth as one fist impacted against her belly, and the next found one of her breasts, both punches forcing some air out of her. Odessa took a step back, but didn't go any further, as Amy grabbed her and turned her towards the ropes!

Odessa would lash out with a leg, trying to catch Amy with a kick to her thigh which would hopefully slow her down!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:33 pm

"Well technically you have to smother me out three times but sure lets say you get one knockout." Amy said with a wink as she moved in trying to maneuver around and get Odessa where she wanted her to go as her first punch went back to her foes stomach as she felt a jab to her chest, once again her chest bounced from the blow as Amy tried to deal with the pain that followed and keep attacking. "That one hurt more the first one...guess you are getting serious now"Amy said with her pained smile not fading as she sent a punch of her own to the girls chest before moving her around.

Not ready to stop or slow down anytime soon even as the two were trying to chip away at each other with such heavy hits Amy felt a sharp kick to her thigh as her leg shifted a bit from the impact, throwing out a right hook to the girls face she tried to slowly force her towards the ropes, looking to send her up and over towards the chocolate behind her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:56 am

"At this point..." Odessa began, before Amy threw her punches, forcing Odessa to stagger back, then lash out with her leg when Amy tried to orient her towards the ropes. "At this point, I have to assume you're just willfully misunderstanding what I say to you to try to get a rise out of me," she would finish, in light of Amy making some bizarre comment about it being a best two-out-of-three, since Odessa's initial statement was clearly perfectly consistent with that fact.

They traded punches to the chest, and then Amy made her move, and then Odessa countered with a kick. Amy retaliated promptly with a right hook, which snapped Odessa's head to the side again, and Odessa stumbled a few steps back again towards the ropes, getting dangerously close. She found her balance before she reached them, though, and then would lean in forward, throwing a hard left hook into Amy's cheek right back, and then trying to throw a couple of quick jabs right into the center of the blonde's face!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:20 am

"Why Odessa!" Amy exclaimed in shock as she moved in looking to keep up the fight. "Surely you don't think i would use such a base and simple tactic to fool someone as eloquent as you?" Amy said as she kept up this boxing match with her foe as excited about it as she could be while the girl kept pace with her but still couldn't keep herself from her plan. Forcing Odessa to feel those ropes and being easy pickings for one good toss over. Meanwhile she ended up having to deal with a series of punches aimed at her face, for which Amy had to bring her hands up and try to block to the best of her abilities.

Looking to duck the last few Amy moved in with her target in mind, driving not one but two quick jabs into Odessa's tummy she hoped to get a similar reaction to the one she got before and maybe get her opponent close enough to the ropes she could comfortably go in for the kill like she planned. Her eyes telling the story of her love of the situation and all it could bring. Such a shame she couldn't end things on her terms and had to rely on something like smothering to do the job for her.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 03, 2018 2:59 am

Amy just loved to mess around with her. Odessa could already tell that much. Even in the midst of the fistfight, the ebony beauty had a smirk on her lips when she listened to Amy imitating her posh, eloquent manner of speaking. Unfortunately, that smirk didn't remain on her face for very long. Amy put up her guard and blocked most of Odessa's punches, and then the blonde ducked down low and aimed for what Odessa was now coming to understand was her favorite target: that strong, tight brown belly.

"Uuugh!" Odessa groaned, as the air was once again forced out of her lungs by the punches landing in her midsection. Odessa's feet had to move if she didn't want to get tangled up and fall over, so she moved back, taking in a couple of deep breaths, blinking once to refocus her vision back on Amy's face, watching her for clues as the blonde came after her, the British woman now almost right up against the ropes, knowing she was cornered and focusing on just one thing:

Punishing Amy for thinking that she would be able to beat her in this fashion.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:05 am

Amy was able to slowly work her attacks to her advantage, the fight was pretty back and forth so far though Amy had found an opening in Odessa's belly constantly getting a hit off there seemed to be paying off as Odessa was constantly forced back and dealing with the punches as Amy seemed poised to keep it up. Odessa was practically on the ropes right now and Amy felt like this was her best chance. If she let Odessa linger for too long she would likely try and move away from them to spite her. And that wasnt going to happen.

So with that Amy rushed in like a predator ready to take her prey down. Her arm out and ready to smash into her foe and send her over the ropes with a clothesline. If she hit the dark brown pudding Amy would be quick to try and get up on the ropes and ready to jump down after her, the smile never fading as she would come down.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:27 am

Odessa was backed up right up against the ropes, her back brushing against them as she caught her breath following yet another belly attack. The punches were not doing long-lasting damage—not just yet. But Amy was starting to control the pace of the match with her focus on Odessa's belly, those low-risk, medium-reward punches letting her direct where she wanted Odessa to go. Odessa could counter them, now that she was sure that Amy was going to target her tummy more than anywhere else.

But right now, Amy was not going to target it. As a matter of fact, she was telegraphing a very different maneuver, sticking her arm out and suddenly running at Odessa, coming fast enough that the Briton could not easily dodge out of the way. But, as Amy hurtled towards her, a smile curled Odessa's lips upwards. She didn't want to dodge—not like that. As Amy's clothesline drew closer, Odessa ducked low, letting the blonde's arm pass a few inches above her head. Odessa flung her arms out, wrapping them around Amy's thighs, as she would use the blonde's momentum against her, rising up and letting Amy run herself right up onto her shoulder!

And then, unceremoniously, Odessa would lean back and push up on Amy's dangling legs, tossing Amy off of her shoulder, over the ropes—and into the pudding at last!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next