by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 158 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Light in the Night

Go down

A Light in the Night Empty A Light in the Night

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:14 am

A half-full bar in Japan early in the night. Some time after Avalanche.

Juniper sits at the long bar table, staring down all of the bottles before her. Because she really didn't know what tasted good other than whiskey, gin and rum, she didn't really know what to get. Her boot tapped on the side of the bar stool, eyes scanning over the brightly illuminated bottles. Was she much of a drinker in the first place? Not really but she could hold her own like she did. The few empty glasses next to her and a stern face only furthered that fact. The redhead takes a small sigh before telling the bartender: "Just another Jack and Coke, I guess." Her voice wasn't one of tiredness or defeat. More of one at a loss of what to do. Going from the screams, crowds, business and excitement of Avalanche to a small bar, back home in Japan on a quiet night.

The night was still young and Juniper wanted to do something with the night but...What was there to do?

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

A Light in the Night Empty Re: A Light in the Night

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:10 am

Trillian RP: Part 1

Juniper notices someone from across the bar. She thought that she'd found a bar without any AFW wrestlers in it. Yet there someone was. She didn't know her, but faintly recognized her from tv. Juniper grabbed her jack and coke, standing up and walking over to her. "Hey, you...You look familiar..."

"hm?" Lita didn't expect anyone else to bug her at this point, though she wasn't bothered by this. "Oh?"

Juniper was able to hold down her alcohol, but even a few drinks affect the most hardened people. She leans her side into the bar and smirks. "Yeah, yeah. I think I've seen a match of yours before. It was real hard fought, was that you? A-Am I right?"

"Maybe" she tells her. "Been a bit since I've had one, and one of the last one's I was in the chicken shit jumped me with metal bat before the bell...." she looks a bit annoyed remembering that.

That was a sour note. Juniper could tell that wasn't the best experience in how the woman's face changed. "Sorry that happened. Chicken is right. They were trying to take you down to their level..." Juniper saw the chair next to the woman was available and sat down. She sets the drink down and extends a hand. "Juniper."

"Hm? oh,...Lita" She does the same

Juniper grabbed Lita's hand, whether or not she offered it back and shook it. "Nice to meet ya." She pauses after letting go. "So uh, what are you doing here?" Deciding to explain herself without being asked, she says: "I figured I needed some time and drink after Avalanche..." Oh, bad spot to go to.

Lita was about to say something, but when Juniper mentioned Avalanche she sounded a bit cold "Which one?" While she didn't know of one taking place this year yet, a recent-ish one she found to be in very poor taste.

Juniper dug her own grave with that one. "Uh, 2017. The one that happened recently. I lost my matvh and took it pretty hard on myself." She dashes her eyes over to her drink. "Kinda why Im here."

"Oh. That was a few months or so ago wasn't it? Good thing you weren't talking about that one before that. That was a total disgrace to the sport and whoever booked that should not only be ashamed of themselves but also thrown in front of a bus." Lita was feeling a bit heated, being reminded of that.

"Hey, I lost what I thought was gonna be a sure-fire win. So yeah, it still hurts months later." She shifts a bit in the stool she sat on. She somewhat remembers the year before. " Avalanche 16? Oh man, was that some shit. Im sure you'd wanna be the one driving that bus. Run em over and back up too."

"I actually know a couple others who would want to....Think about it, what in the bloody hell is a soft style Elimination Chamber Facesit match? How much did they payoff the audience to pretend to like that garbage? Sounds like something an American company (TNA) (and WCW back in their disney taping days) would do. Plus combining those three match types together while that space could have been used for people who actually respect and honor the tradition of Canadian wrestling has set instead of spitting all over it....that sounds retarded. " It's obvious she is holding it. "Plus those same people I mentioned earlier they would go for hours what's wrong with this company as a whole, but I got better shit to worry about." She tries to settle but it's a bit difficult. She did manage to calmly comment on the one Juni was referring to"....but that one, I don't recall it sorry."

"Honestly...I aint one to be honorable or respectful in the ring. I do what I want, when I want, to serve me and no one else. But I ain't no heel. Theres no fun in causing pain, chaos and anger for no good reason." She tapped her fingers on the bar for a moment. "Thats why I dont agree to any of those stupid match types. For the most part, I set up my own matches but...I've been thinking about quitting more and more. Not just the company, but wrestling overall."

"hm? how come?"

"Dont get me wrong, I'm no quitter. My goal has always been to climb and fight to the top. But...It isnt working out well. Getting my butt handed to me several times in a row." She balls her fist that was on the bar. "Im stronger than them, I know I am. But...For some stupid reason or another, I just cant seem to win."

"If it makes you feel any better the last one I had someone jumped me with a metal bat and was never heard from again....and the last match I had scheduled the opponent bailed" she sighs

"Jump you?" She couldn't help but chuckle. "They must have been scared out of their mind if they thought they needed to jump you to win. And why did the other person bail? Did they even show up?"

She lets out a small growl

"I aint laughing at you. Im laughing at the fact that someone would pull that kind of thing. And then...Oh look" She says in a fake surprised tone. "The company doea nothing to help." She scoffed. "Ita bullshit" Attempting to venture a bit further, Juniper asks: "What about other matches? How'd those go for you?"

"Can't recall. At least those in the group I'm ina re getting some."

"Group? Like...Like a stable or something?"

She nods

"So, you cant set things up on your own?" She looks around for a moment. "Like say...Something private?"

"What do you measn?"

"Like, maybe you can show me what 'the honor and respect and tradition of Canadian Wrestling is?" A sly smirk crosses her lips before she takes a drink of her jack and coke.

"I don't really feel like it to be honest"

"N-No?" Juniper looks the woman up and down, her eyes tracing. "A lovely lady like you needs to keep that body in shape, right? Whats one little spar gonna keep ya?"

"Did you ust call me fat?" she raise san eyebrow

Her eyes widden slightly. "No...I-I didnt mean that." She got a bit flustered, but why? What made her shy like that so fast? "I just...Uh....Er..."

She looks at her, eyebrow lowing a bit.

Juniper looks away. "You arent fat. You're...beautiful just the way you are." She wasn't one to throw compliments around like that at anyone, ever. What was going on with her?

"Okay then." she replied calmly.

"Look, I was just trying to say as a way to give you a fairer match than your past few and to try and give me a bit of a confidence boost to match someone who isnt a company slave." The redhead tries to explain to Lita.

"Oh." she thinks about it. "I guess i should check with my manager about that."

"Your...Manager?" Juniper wasn't used to haring that. She was a rather free soul and felt like nothing needed to tie her down. "Who's that?"

"Her name's Lina Inverse. Technically I lead the group, but still check with her just in case." she states.

"Alright. And where could we find her at? You dont have her on the phone or anything?" She looks down at her drink, and asks the passing bartender for another drink

"I guess I could call her later."

"If you feel that you need to call hwr beforehand, go ahead. I wont stop you. Would yoh like me to get you a drink?"

"It's alright thanks"

Juniper scratches the back of her head. "What does your manager do for you?"

"With two people in the group being tag champions she makes sure they face teams that are worthy of facing them...or at the very least ones who think they're idea of a good match is who will cum first....people like that need to be slingshotted into the sun." she looks like she might get angry again.

Taking notice, Juniper put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, hey. Its okay. "

After a few seconds of silence she looks up at her.

Juniper smiles back with a warm sincere smile, not her usual snarky grin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juniper sits at the bar, about 2 more drinks in her for a total of 5. She seemed fine though. The two had been talking for a while about how shit their company was
"How did someone like you get into this? The whole wrestling thing?" Juniper asked

She gives a small shrug "Can't recall what made me try it really. You?"

"For me..." Juniper looks away. "I like the feeling of being dominant."

"If you give it up would what you do?"

A pause. Juniper could only shrug her shoulders. "I guess...Go back to working on cars at home. It'd be different and difficult to change back to that."

"Ah"

"So uhm..." She was at a loss for words, something she hadnbever really been before. Was she being shy....? Her cheeks actually flush a bit red before asking: "Hows the relationship field going for you?"

"........." she says nothing but sighs, she mentioned she was seeing someone so she moved back to japan to be closer to him but he disappeared without a trace, seems it's usually the case.

"That's rough...I aint do much better. I had a few guys I liked. But they didnt like me back for one reason or another. Some, were intimidated.."

"I can kind of see why by looking at you." she said calmly.

"Not having a relationship must be tough. Everyone gets the urge to start a family sometime, ya know? Im sure you have"

"The reason I moved from Japan to between with was because I got pregnant and wanted to be fair to the father...you could say I kinda forced myself upon him during a visit"

"Jeez, you wanted kids that bad or something?" Not watching her tone, the redhead says: "Ive thought about kids. I couldn't deal with some little brats running around. Im sure you feel the same."

"....it just sorta happened...."

"Ah, come on. You're just saying that." Juniper gives a playful slug of the shoulder

"Ow" she wasn't expecting that "Watch it"

"Watch it?" A slightly drunken Juniper looks at her fist and grins. "What, you dont like that? Wrestler cant take a punch, huh?"

She glares at her silently

"What, you got something to say? Or...You wanna take this somewhere else? The bar aint the right setting for me to whoop a momma's ass."

"Nah, you're drunk, ain't worth it."

Juniper narrows her eyes. "I aint drunk." She stands up and crosses her arms. "A few drinks arent gonna affect me none, I think youre just scared"

She shakes her head.

"Why follow someone to Japan? Whats to gain by going around the world to sex up with some guy? Was he really that important to you?"

She nods "You wouldn't understand."

"I understand slutiness" Juniper grumbles under her breath. "What example is that for your kids? Raising another generation of sex-crazed drifters?"

She turns and raises an eyebrow "Come again?"

Juniper smirks. "Youd like me to do that, wouldnt you? What? I call it like I see it....Is someone mad? All Im saying is when you tell your kids how they came around, they're gonna realize theyre the product of a slutty momma. A thing like that kinda...ruins a kid. Makes them explore that area, act like their momma."

"Are you calling my kids sluts?"

She chuckles. "Not currently. But in the future, yeah"

She grabs a bottle or whatever Juniper was drinking off and breaks part of it off and attempts to stab her with.

Even being a bit tipsy, Juniper had fair reflexes. Dodging the stab, she wraps her arm around the arm Lita held the bottle in to lock it from moving. "Drop it..." She says. "This isnt the right place to do that. Lets take this elsewhere~"

"I'LL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND! NOBODY TALKS ABOUT THEM LIKE THAT!"she struggles to pull free.

Setting Lita off like that was almost what Juniper wanted. But maybe she went a bit too far with it. The other bar patrons tried not to blatantly stare at the display. "Youre a wrestler, right? Meet me in one of those rings a bit later tonight. We can settle this dispute."

"YOU CROSSED THE LINE!" she manages to get free long enough to take a swipe at one of Juni's arms.

Juniper lets out a small grunt when she was hit on the arm that had Lita wrapped up. She took a step back and put her hands up. At this time, people started to get up to stop the fight

"HOW DARE YOU BRING MY KIDS INTO THIS YOU SICK FUCK!" if ti wasn't for the people near by she would have jumped on Juniper.

"Sick? Sick?! Theres a lot worse people than me in this w--" Her eyes widen slightly. She uses her hand to feel under her arm, feeling the warm blood on her arm. She was about to lunge forward but was also held back. "You really cut me? Where's that honor you were talking about earlier, bitch?!"

Lita manages to shove some away from her in a domino effect and leaps at her. One of her friends, who is also a cop, was near by and noticed what was going on. She peaks in and doesn't like the thought of where this might lead "Oh shit...."

With Lita coming right in at her, Juniper reads her rather simple movements. She opens her arms up and tries to wrap them around the incoming woman for a bearhug. "What, you wanna make up? IM FLATTERED!"

Lita strikes with a headbutt before attempting to bite her in the face...Though before she can sink her teeth in, Dai bullrushes and runs right through them, backing them both up. "Okay people show's over...I SAID SHOW'S OVER!" Everyone turns away.

Juniper squeezes tight, but Lita was as smart as she was. That headbutt makes her gasp out and end up dropping the other woman. Before they could go on, another woman showed up between them and stopped them from fighting. Shaking, Juniper grabs a few napkins to wipe up her cut. "Why dont you ask Ms. 'I cut people with glass' over there?"

"She called my kids slut!" Lita argued. Dai's eyes roll a little bit before looking at the cut "You're lucky she didn't go for the throat." "I WANT VENGEANCE!" Before she can react Dai tells them both "If both of you don't knock it off I'll arrest both of you." she tries to think of what to do here.

The cut was fine. A thin, long cut. Juniper glares over at Lita. "I told you to meet me elsewhere. We can settle this in the ring if you want me to embarrass you there too."

Diasuke sighs "I don't think she'll wait that long." after a quick thought she suggests "I'll give you two 10 minutes in the alley out back."

"I'll be waiting outside." She whispers lowly to Lita so no one else but the three women heard before she left.

Dai sighs "So help me if you both take one second longer you'll be each other's cellmate" she sits down and groans. Lita follows Juniper.

The alley was somewhat lit by a dim backdoor light. There was a large closed, metal dumpster to the side of the three brick walls. Juniper faces the open and crosses her arms, waiting.

"You ready to die?" Lita glares at her, like something out one of those old westerns

Putting her hands up, Juniper shakes her head. Her grin fades into a more serious face. She takes the first move and tries to come in for a punch to the stomach

Lita sees her running and jumps over her and attempts to kick Juni in the back as she does so

The kick in the back took her off guard, she wasnt ready to see someone jump over her. She stumbles forward a bit, but still stands

Lita smirks and flips her off. "Really girl?"

Juniper growls and turns around, coming in closer to try and kick Lita's legs

With a surprise, Lita comes out with a straight punch to the tit.

A small gasp escapes Juniper and a blush comes across her face from the sudden and surprising attack. She holds her injured breast and growls, trying to tackle Lita to the ground

The blush distracted Lita enough to not expect the tackle coming

Juniper growls, not even knowing herself to have that blush on her face. She sits on Lita's chest and rears a fiat back to strike her face

"OW!" Lita attempts to ram her forearm across Juniper's boobs to push her back before firing a punch towards her throat or face

A low grunt comes from Juniper when her breasts were hit again. She was a bit dazed when a punch slams her face. Scrambling, as shes falling off Lita, she tries to grab her arm for an armbar

"Oh no you don't" she attempts to wrap her legs around Juni's waist to pull her in

Juniper was pulled back on top of Lita. Her legs crush the redhead's sides. Her etes narrow and she holds back her groans, having to use her hands to push her body from falling on Lita's. "Augh...Stop...Stop!"

She changes her position to get on top of her but stops before fisting Juni's face,
waiting for Juni to say something

Being rolled on her back, the caught redhead kicks and stomps her feet. The legs around her only got tighter. "Mmmgh...Okay! I give..." She squeaks out.

She saw Lita pulling back what looked like a KO punch, she waves her hands in front of her face. "Mercy, mercy....I'm sorry I-I talked about your kids!"

"Sorry for what" she holds back a fist, but looks like she might still use it.

Juniper whimpers slightly. "That I called you and your children sluts...I-I was wrong!" She had the drunkenness beaten out of her and she sobered up real quick. Holding her arms and hands above her face, shaking a bit. Her cheeks were still a light shade of pink

Instead of knocking Juni's brains out, Lita rested her arm across Juni's bust. Not quite ready to let her up just yet, wanting to be sure the lady wouldn't try anything funny. As she rested it there she looked into Juni's eyes, to try to see if J was lying or not. The longer she looked, the more she began to feel things. After a few moments she grabbed the sides of Juni's head, holding her in place as Lita quickly moved in for a kiss on the lips.

Her face only brightens more as Lita rests her arms on her chest. This was a bit embarrassing and kept the redhead pinned. "W-What?" Juniper asks as Lita stares at her. Stares into her eyes. The sides of her head were grabbed and the two share a kiss. Somehow, Juniper wasnt freaking out or fighting it.

After holding it for what felt like 30 seconds or so Lita pulled back. Looking at Juni for a few moments before asking "are you thinking the same thing I am?"

Such a different kiss than the few shes ever had. Juniper stares up at Lita, her red hair a mess, a slight panting coming from her. "I....I think I am thinking the same thing..."

Lita eases up her hold on Juni, still maintaining eye contact.

"Do you wanna maybe...Go out sometime?"

Upon hearing that Lita steps back and off of Juni. Standing up she pends down and lifts Juni up by her boobs. Back on her feet Lita lets go of Juni's breasts, wiping up them before looking back up at her. "I'd like that." Feeling like checking on them early, Daisuke steps out and is a bit concerned that she doesn't hear anything. She looks around and sees Lita leaning in close towards Juni. "Now, where were we?" Lita asks with a grin on her face.

Juniper stands there, biting her lip. "We could keep throwing blows. Or our lips can fight it out instead."

Lita wraps her arms around the redhead. "Believe it or not, I rather be a lover instead of a fighter." She leans into kiss her again. Daisuke overhears this and turns to see them smooching...her jaw drops.

"Im just the opposite. A fightwr and not a lover." She chuckles Juniper closes her eyes and the two connect a kiss again, much to the other, third woman's shock

"What...in...the fuck?" Dai attempts to collect herself. "What's going on here? One minute you're trying to murder each other, now you're playing tonsil hockey. Did I miss something here?" she taps her foot. Looking towards Juni with a smirk before looking back at Dai, Lita informs her "We're dating now, isn't that right?" she lightly squeezes one of Juni's boobs.

A shudder comes from the redhead as her chest was touched and she smacks Lita's hand away. "Uh....Y-Yeah"

"But how?...why?" Dai's still confused by this. "It just sorta happened I guess." Lita informs her., "Okay then. Behave you two," She turns to go back inside, stopping to take another look at the two before disappearing. "Shall we continue this somewhere a little more private?" Lita suggests.

"M-Maybe my place?"

"Lead the way."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down