Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Late Nite Fun with a Buzzed Shark

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Late Nite Fun with a Buzzed Shark - Page 3 Empty Re: Late Nite Fun with a Buzzed Shark

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Wed Oct 31, 2018 1:15 pm

"Oh right..." Mako said as she realized Kay didn't know her nickname. "Well I'm in a wrestling league and I'm called the shark. Haha...so yeah. My house...shark tank." she explained hoping the blonde woman thought it was a cute little nickname for her home. The shark was really acting award tonight, and she had to get her act together.

"Anyway...do you wanna take a seat? I can get you a drink or something...I've got water and beer, but I'm betting you've had enough alcohol since we just came back from bar." Mako would say while gesturing Kayura to the couch if she wanted to take a seat for a moment.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Late Nite Fun with a Buzzed Shark - Page 3 Empty Re: Late Nite Fun with a Buzzed Shark

Post by Maxy Mon Nov 12, 2018 4:16 am

That made sense to her, though it did raise a related question. Yeah water's fine for now thank you," she answered Mako's question first before asking "Since you mentioned it, how'd you get that name? Did you have to wear a shark costume at a Halloween themed event your rookie year or something to that extent?" She doubted that to be the case, then again with some of what she's seen in wrestling she wouldn't have been too surprised if that turned out to be true.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:57 pm

Mako chuckled as Kay asked about her nickname. It was a funny example that the blonde came up with on the spot. Completely wrong. But it was still funny. "No...but I'll give you points for being creative." the shark would say as she walked over to the fridge and took out a bottle of water.

"It's been my nickname since I was a kid. I was always looking for fights, couldn't get enough of them. So that with the fact my real name's Mako kinda made sense, you know?" Mako continued to say before handing Kay the water. "So anyway...now that we're here...I gotta ask if you've done this before. I don't want to get too wild with ya if you can't handle it~" she would tease the blonde with a playful wink. The shark still wanted to make sure that Kay knew what she was getting into. So as long as she did, Mako and her were going to have a blast.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:57 am

"Mako's a nice name though." Kayura told her. The explanation she got for the nickname made sense, but it made her wonder slightly if she might have made the wrong choice or not to come here, but that was a quick feeling to shake off. Nodding slowly Kayura confirms "I have, but it's been a while." She sighs and holds onto herself. She's been on both sides of the fence before, but as it stood right now she was gay. Mako didn't come off as threatening, but Kayura couldn't help but wonder something. Was Mako wanting her just for tonight, be one and done, or could there be more to this random meetup that ended back at someone's place much quicker than Kayura has experienced before. Part of her wanted to ask before things got too far, but she was afraid of being forward about it, not wanting to kill the mood nor upset Mako.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:29 pm

Mako smiled a bit as Kayura complimented her name. She even blushed a little, but kept cool. Hearing Kay say that it'd been a while for her made the shark hesitate for a second, though. Was she too nervous? Mako could fix that...it was time to lay down the charm! So getting up close and personal with the blonde woman, the shark would start off with a hug while whispering into her ear.

"Don't worry bout that~ I can be slow...gentle...and anything else you want me to be..." Mako would purr seductively to Kayura. "The important thing...is that you enjoy this~" the shark added before blowing on Kay's ear. Her hands were rubbing the woman's lower back gently too, and soon enough Mako would start kissing her new lover's neck. "Go ahead...tell me what you wanna do tonight...Anything you want...I'm game...beautiful~"

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:12 pm

When Mako whispered into her ear, Kayura didn't feel that Mako was going to do anything bad to her.  She wanted to enjoy it, but she couldn't help but think about if she should say what else she felt.  She appproved of Mako's touch and tried to put the though behind her, but the longer Mako went, the more she couldn't hold it in.  When Mako asked what she wanted to do, Kayura felt the need to speak.

"Just answer me one thing first, after we finish, what is your intent with me?  Was it to just have a fun night then that's it, or do you feel what you see before you can be more than a one night thing?"  She didn't want to complicate things or ruin the mood, but she wanted to know what to expect before they proceeded.  "I'm fine either way, but there will definently be a difference in what you experience."

She wanted to have the right mindset before she made a move herself.  If this was just a one night thing she'd be down for that and would definently show Mako a good time, maybe even write a book about.  She's been there before, but if Mako had any thoughts of Kayura being more than a one nighter then the way Kayura performed would be different, but it would feel just as nice.  Of course Kayura understood it would be difficult and unlikely for one of those 'This may sound crazy, I know we just met but let's fuck and become a couple' moments to happen, she just didn't want to get the wrong idea and feel used.

She waked for Mako to respond before proceeding, just so they were both on the same page and to avoid getting the wrong idea that would kill the mood.

Last edited by Maxy on Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:36 pm

Mako blinked at Kayura's questions. She also hated that question, but at the same time understood it. The shark didn't want to seem like a jerk or anything, which is what happened from being a sex fiend. There were many times the girls she was with felt used and often hated Mako as a result. A lot of the time she wanted to crawl into a hole and quite sex forever because of these events. But then she'd find another hot girl and the cycle resumed.

Maybe she had a problem...

Regardless of her own issues, though...the last thing Mako wanted was for Kay to hate her. So to start, she'd answer the question as truthfully as she possibly could.

"...Honestly...I just wanted to have a fun time with you...I mean you're really hot and fun to be around...but I'm not sure I'm even capable of being in a serious relationship..." Mako would say while scratching the back of her head, looking pretty vulnerable all of a sudden. "I'd love to keep seeing you around, though...I mean like...as friends...I don't know...just don't hate me...ok?" she'd say, accidentally revealing her fear to the woman.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:50 pm

Mako’s response was one Kayura needed to hear. While the possibility of the two of team meeting again and becoming closer felt pretty much zero, the honesty Mako showed was welcoming. “I don’t hate you. In fact, for that answer you have my respect, whatever that means to you” she informs her with a smile. “When getting into someone’s pants, or just in general, it’s important to be honest.”

“Now then, where were we?” she asks with a slight smirk.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:10 pm

Mako lightened up like a puppy as Kayura seemed to understand. For a second there the shark was terrified of an answer. Now, though, she was pumped and ready to make Kay's night! "Thanks Kay, seriously...now...if you're ready for some fun..." Mako would say before trying to scoop the woman up like she was a princess.

"Why don't we move this upstairs~" she'd say before carrying Kay up to her bed room. Once there Mako would lay the blonde woman on her bed and start to kiss her. She'd take it slow at first, and then build speed over time.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu May 02, 2019 7:41 am

Kayura nodded in agreement. The short trip helped put the taller of the two women in the right frame of mine. Good thing too, for with how Mako started off would have caused her to react differently rather than if this happened on the lower level. Mako’s kiss would have sent a conflicting message otherwise, but the short walk to the room prevented that so there were no issues with it. She kept quiet and let Mako do her thing at the current pace.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3