Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy!

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy!

Post by Tarantulust Sun May 19, 2019 5:26 pm

So…I actually caught her…

After all the pom and extravagance these two tried to play off, this was what it amounted to? This little girl had made lofty promises that would have been difficult to keep in any form…and while Bridgette was not expecting too much, she couldn’t help but be a bit disappointed. The whole situation felt like she was bulling two kids playing pretend, children that had no idea how to actually fight and just walked into the wrong person at the wrong time.

Well, acting time was over. No more evil general, no more dark lord…Just a couple of fighters and Kristy smacking the snot out of each other. Sadly, Alice was the one that was down, and as her skull bounced off the canvas…it was very possible she was now out. Bridgette kept the black-haired doll’s face planted firmly into the canvas as her partner called out to her.

“Awww~ Is the dark lord concerned for her general? I thought ultimate evils didn’t care about anyone but themselves?! You promised us fear, yet the only one that looks scared is you~ Lit-tle GA-ST-ER~”

As Kristy snicker and taunted, Bridgette simply flipped Alice over onto her back. Not really one to continue pounding away at a wounded foe, Bridgette simply placed a knee on Alice’s chest, looking to pin her and move on. The golden eyes stared down at the pale rider with a slightly somber look. Despite how she looked and acted, Bridgette wasn’t happy how easy Alice went down…

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy! - Page 5 Empty Re: Sisters of All Styles Vs The Unrightable Wrongs!: The enemy of our enemy!

Post by Vcom7418 Thu May 30, 2019 6:40 am

GASTER worriedly looked at her sister being taken down by the blunette giantess, grasping the rope with both hands, while Alice's face was burried in the canvas:

"A-Alice...please...get u-----!"

Right as she tried to egg her sister on, Kristy would taunt the Shadow Lord from her side of the ring, mocking her gimmick, her earlier taunts...

...as she elicited angry growls from the Shadow Lord: "That's...a lie...", she would whisper, especially towards "Ultimate evils not caring about anyone but themselves" part...

Bridgette, meanwhile, with a disappointed look on her face, would put her knee atop of Alice for a pin. GASTER got her attention away from Kristy, and started getting into the ring:

"ONE!"

"TW----NO!"

...but as it turned out, there was little need to.

The moment the masked chuuni's foot met the floor, her sister would throw her hand, and by extention, shoulder, upwards to break the pinfall before the 2 count was complete!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Thu May 30, 2019 10:26 pm

Alice managed to free herself from Bridgette’s pin attempt. The pale rider seemed to have put all her strength into raising her shoulder, her arm shooting past the blue brute in a dazzling display of determination. Sadly, she was still on the floor, and in close proximity to her massive foe. With little effort involved, Bridgette would simply try and snatch Alice’s raised arm from the air, and hold on to it tightly. Bridgette didn’t even notice GASTER’s rescue attempt…but Kristy did.

“Bridgette! The masked one was trying to bushwhack you!”

The larger woman, whose eyes had practically been glued to Alice’s weak form, looked over her shoulder to see GASTER stepping back from where she had stepped into the ring. While she couldn’t fault her for wanting to protect her second in command, Bridgette found it strange that the one who laughed maniacally and came in with such a dark entrance was easily the most flustered of the fighters.

Bridgette would stand back up, dragging Alice along with her, one hand around her wrist and the other on her tank top. As soon as her prey was hoisted up, Bridgette would cast yet another baleful glance towards the masked menace.

“You want her so bad? Then take her.”

With a heavy grunt, Bridgette would throw Alice straight towards GASTER, letting the pale rider jog over to her master and hopefully have her collide in a spectacular fashion.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Jun 22, 2019 6:11 am

Alice groaned when Bridgette grabbed her arm, trying to yank her to the floor, half in disappointment, over being unable to fight back against her bigger foe...half in pain over what the Blunette did to her so far in the match.

Bridgette would glance at GASTER right as the Shadow Lord made her way back inside the ring, when the fact of her entering was pointed out by Kristy. The Shadow Lord was gripping the ropes...and looking at the team's much larger opponent with fear, trying to come up with some way...some form of counter attack against her.

Right as she was thinking about that, Alice would be hoisted into the air by her arm and shirt...and thrown right into her sister!

"Aaaah!"

"Waaah!"

The two sisters collided. Alice's momentum caused GASTER to let go off the ropes and drop outside of the ring flat on her back. Since that wasn't a conscious collision, Alice was still the legal woman for her team...as she laid on the floor, rubbing her sore forehead as she hit Clara's mask in the flight...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:17 pm

The two sister’s collision earned a sharp gasp from the audience, but a hearty bout of laughter from Kristy. The small red head hugged her ribs as she giggled and hooted at the misfortune of her enemies. They talked as though they were high and mighty, but when push came to shove, they were simply test dummies that kept getting up after being knocked down by the big blue power house.

Bridgette didn’t find any enjoyment from such a display. GASTER had toppled over and fallen to the ring floor, and Alice was still a weak mess of flesh and bruises. Despite the promise of a battle, Alice had yet to prove herself a worthy opponent. She had heart, sure…but clearly there needed to be a bit more.

“Kristy…why don’t you take over?”

Bridgette left Alice where she lay, and simply walked over towards her own partner.

“Aww, but I like watching you toss the two of them around. It’s so much fun seeing their hopes get ground to dust.”

“Well, now you can experience it firsthand. Not a bad deal, right?”

Kristy still seemed to complain, but did what her friend asked and tagged in, jumping back into the ring with an annoyed look on her face.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:22 am

Right after the collision, Alice sat down at her team's corner. Things were going, frankly, terrible...and appeared to be heading further into that direction as Bridgette was about to enact more punishment on her...

...only for the blunette to head back to her corner, likely for a tag, as Alice tried to get past the daze in her head, trying to make her way back to her feet.

By the time she was back up on her slightly shaky legs, the red-headed Kristy would make her way towards her, Alice lifting her fists up into the air to get ready for the fight against her foe...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:06 am

“Alright, little evil army general or whatever your name is, listen up!”

Although Kristy looked prepared to give a long winded, insulting speech, she surprised many by immediately taking off towards the weakened Alice. The distance was great, but with the little woman’s speed, it mattered very little. Within two leaps, she was on Alice, already raining down a storm of slaps and backhands against the fiery fighter, chipping away at her defenses while Alice was still groggy from her battle with Bridgette. Just as the slaps were becoming predictable, Kristy SLAMMED her palm against Alice, looking to hit her with a powerful strike and possibly knock her over, if she was lucky.

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:23 am

As Alice stood, she paid little mind to Kristy's words, she just waited for the redhead to come at her...

...which she didn't have to wait long for whatsoever!

Kristy was onto her, shooting at her like a bullet...but still giving Alice just enough reaction time to put her hands up. Once Kristy was close, she unleashed a barrage of slaps, and backhands...and with the Pale Rider being as dazed and weakened as she was, all she could do was try to block all of the attacks to the best of her ability. After a minute of Kristy's onslaught, her arms began to sting, and the redheaded fighter actually managed to slip solid hits onto Alice's face, leaving red marks in places where her palm managed to reach her pale skin.

Soon enough, however, Kristy would try and thrust her palm forward, nailing her right into her unblocked forehead. Had Alice not had ropes to her back, she would've fallen down...but by this point exausted fighter would simply lay against the ropes, breathing heavily as her redheaded foe loomed over her...

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarantulust Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:28 pm

This was the absolute best! There was nothing better then fighting a helpless opponent and completely mopping the floor with them! Alice was totally spent, barely able to keep her arms up to defend herself from Kristy’s humiliating onslaught of light jabs and insulting slaps. Soon, her defense began to falter, and a few of the small red heads attacks slipped past and found their mark. Soon, Alice’s pale skin was red, beaten and pounded on by the Blue Brute and her cruel colleague.

When the palm strike came, the pale rider had nothing left! She jerked against the ropes, then hung there like a piece of discarded clothing. Despite playing villains, the S.A.S had grown a large fan base. Seeing the General of Calamity reduced to such a state when she was such a tough and proud fighter was a total shock to many. The only smile was the one plastered on Kristy’s face, her red eyes beaming down at her foe.

“Heh! I don’t think I have ever had so much fun in a fight! To think I was nervous about fighting you, since you actually seemed to be a decent threat. Now lookit you! You look about ready to cry!”

Kristy’s smug voice rang out through the crowd, causing the audience to jeer and boo the small red head. Kristy ignored it all, just enjoying the moment at hand.

“I might let you go and get off easy…but first you have to denounce your master’s outfit! Tell her what you really think, and tear her ugly fashion sense apart! If you do, I’’ beat you quick and soundly~ What do you say?”

Tarantulust

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:06 am

The crowd jeered at the assault onto the Pale Rider, disappointed at S.A.S. losing and not wanting the Wrongs to keep the advantage as long as they did...which, if they did, them winning the match was the matter of when they wanted the match to finish.

Alice looked onto Kristy's smug expression, one she wished she dug her fist into as soon as she could, listening to her belittle and taunt her, as she wished to kick the redhead right in the throat...

And then Kristy gave Alice an ultimatum, to denounce her sister and lose quickly...or, unsaid by Kristy, likely simply prolong her torture further.

Alice would glare into her foe's eyes for several seconds, dashing to the side to pay attention to where the referee was (namely, checking whether GASTER was doing fine on the outside after their collision) before she opened her mouth...and her answer came from her legs, as she swung it upwards, aiming it straight for Kristy's crotch for a cheap low blow!

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next