by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW!

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW! - Page 4 Empty Re: Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW!

Post by WrestleMind Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:05 am

It took her a moment but Makita soon managed to roll the plump Queen onto her back. She was a mess. Eyes glazed over, strands of crimson hair sticking to her sweaty face, and her tongue sticking out of her mouth. As she moaned and groaned her massive chest slowly rose and fell. 

The Agile beauty quickly spread herself on top of Leana and the crowd went wild. This pretty young thing was about to score a clean victory over the Massive Monarch.

"ONE!"
"TWO!"
"THREE!"
The Big woman squirmed as feeling began returning to her body. 
"FOUR!"
The Queens eyes opened wide at the sound of this terrifying number. 
"Fi--" "NO!"
Leana suddenly awoke from her stupor and shot her arm into the air. The match was saved by a razors breadth.

The mighty Amazon stayed flat on her back, huffing and puffing. "You... Little... Welp! You almost bloody broke my neck!" Leana growled, scolding her young opponent.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW! - Page 4 Empty Re: Leana Stuart, The Queen of AFW!

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:43 pm

Makita laid back with all of her weight, gripping at Leana's leg to hook it and apply any amount of extra leverage to keep the Queen down. She got caught up in the moment as the referee began to count, all the way to three! She let go of the leg, muscle memory dictating that she had won the match but right before she had removed herself from Leana, the referee kept counting. Her eyes widened as panic filled her body, attempting to regrab the leg but before the final count was done Leana had recovered and shot her arm up, shoving Makita off of her.

An obscene amount of frustration washed over Makita with her slip up as she landed on her side, hands immediately grabbing at her head and kicking her feet against the mat. She was half a second close to victory had it not been for her not remembering the altered rules! She then heard her opponent talking to her, scolding her for her move as she turned on her hip, laying while facing the Queen.

"You...did that to yourself!"
she shouted back, panting for air as she tried to recompose herself but the underlining frustration was hard to contain. "In fact...consider that payback for all the crap you've been putting me through!"

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:34 am

Leana paused a moment, thinking of a witty comeback. Nothing came to mind as everything Makita said was true. "Just... You... Just Shut it!"

The battered Queen rolled over and retreated from her tiny opponent. This made Leana want to retch. She had to run away from this bubblegum haired pipsqueek!? Never the less she gritted her teeth and backed up against the ropes. 

The concerned referee was close by checking on the nearly defeated powerhouse. Leana, desperate and cunning, would use this to her advantage. As soon as her young opponent came at her again she would drag the referee in between them. Assuming this worked out and Makita was thrown off Leana would spend her last reserves to decimate her capable opponent.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 12, 2020 6:11 pm

Makita was motivated to win, even with everything that was stacked against her with the Queen's special ruling and the bias ref at her side, pushing into the mat to rise up to her feet. Even with all of that she could feel victory within her grasp and she wasn't going to let up on the momentum as she quickly made her way towards Leana, pushing her body forward as she reached out for the Queen.

However, the referee was more inclined to check on her health rather than Makita for obvious reasons. She didn't think he was going to get in the way but then again he probably didn't either before the referee was pulled inbetween them. Makita was forced to stop her advance, not to give the referee any reason to disqualify her as she didn't put that option out of the realm of reason, shuffling and stumbling trying to move past the referee with little contact as possible.

But again this plan was thrown out the window as the referee came barreling into Makita, shoved in by Leana as the collision threw Makita off of her balance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4