Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Friend Like Me

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Friend Like Me - Page 6 Empty Re: Friend Like Me

Post by skip-stop Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:49 pm

In fact, Karen was completely sure that now everything would go according to her scenario. However, Lily definitely had other thoughts on this subject. Karen was surprised when the brunette took the shower gel, and then turned Karen facing the wall. The girl even smiled slightly.

- And now you will read my rights? - she asked playfully. - But I warn you, I will not remain silent.

But everything turned out to be much more prosaic, because instead of reading out the rights, Lily gently ran her hands along the back of the Japanese girl, because of which she again trembled. Then Karen growled slightly as the Englishwoman squeezed her buttocks. It was passionate. These were exactly what Karen loved. Usually, her partners had the impression that the girl preferred hard sex, but much more she loved passion. And what Lily was doing right now was filled with passion.

- Ah... Lily... - Karen said with a groan.

The soft touch of the brunette on vagina of the Japanese girl made her arch her back. The thought that a girl like Lily could do such things still didn’t calms down in Karen’s head. This strict and unemotional Englishwoman was not at all looks loke someone who could make such a pleasure. And this once again proves the fact that not everything is exactly as it seems at first glance.

- Ahhhhh... yes...

The soft palms of the Englishwoman began to massage Karen's chest, and the girl wriggled every time her nipples slipped between Lily's fingers. Due to the created foam, each movement was incredibly smooth and sensitive. Her mouth was ajar and short moans came out of it. She felt Lily rub her back with boobs, and it seemed to her that she could not stand it for a long time. Karen wanted to throw her friend down on the bed and fuck her until both girls would pass out.

- Now I

Karen took her hand to the side and changed the temperature of the water so that it would be warmer. The girl turned her face to Lily, at first she gave her new friend a short kiss, while brushing off the foam from her beautiful tits. And then the Japanese girl pressed the brunette with her back to the wall. She also took a little gel, but her intentions were slightly different from what Lily did. Karen gently stroked the Englishwoman’s inner side of thigh, rising higher, and then began to slide her fingers smoothly along her friend’s vagina. But that was not all, since Karen was going to put her second hand on Lily's throat and squeeze it slightly so that the Englishwoman would not relax. And then she would have sank down a little. At first it would be a few kisses, and then the girl was going to start licking Lily's right nipple with tongue, not forgetting to bite it sometimes to maintain passion.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:11 pm

Lily showed no resistance. Trusting her new friend, she completely surrendered to her will. Therefore, the Englishwoman leaned her back against the wall. She was sure that now Karen would go on to something very pleasant. And the brunette was not mistaken. She let out a soft moan as Karen's palm touched her pussy.

– Karen... I... I... – the girl could not finish her sentence.

The fingers of the Japanese girl closed on her neck, slightly blocking the access of oxygen. However, this only gave their situation additional excitement. Lily closed her eyes, raising her head. She wanted Karen to fuck her like the last bitch. She had not experienced anything like this for so long that she was now ready to sell her soul so that it would never end.

– Ohhhh... ahhhhhhh... yes…. yes... go on, – the girl could not stand it when Karen began to lick and bite her nipple.

The brunette put her hands on Karen's head, clutching her to her. Hot water warmed her blood and Lily felt how every touch of her friend's tongue penetrated her directly into the soul. That was incredible. But she wanted more. The Englishwoman raised Karen's head to her face and again joined their lips, biting her tongue almost hard. With her left hand, the girl opened the door of the shower stall and forced Karen to go outside without breaking their kiss.

– Fuck me... – Lily whispered through a kiss.

Her hands fell on Karen's bare ass, squeezing her buttocks. She completely lost her mathematical control over what was happening. Now she wanted only one thing, so no matter how, but the girls went to Karen’s bedroom, and there the brunette unceremoniously threw her friend onto the bed, taking a sit on her tummy. Now it was Lily's turn. She squeezed Karen's left boob and her tongue touched her right nipple. She began to lick it, not hiding pleasure.

– What do you want to do with me? – she asked, not stopping. – Or what do you want me to do for you?
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:09 pm

Karen did not expect Lily to take such an initiative. She intended to spend some more time in the shower, warming up her new friend. Despite the fact that water ran through their bodies, a viscous fluid from Lily's crotch was felt on her fingers. It seems that the Englishwoman enjoyed the process to the fullest. And Karen, too, although to be honest, she would also like a little more.

That is why she did not find reasons to stop the Englishwoman, who brought them out of the shower. Playing with Lily's tongue, Karen hissed playfully as her friend squeezed her buttocks.

- Aaaah, you little slut... Karen said quietly, not implying anything bad, - I will fuck you until you lose consciousness, as when I strangled you today.

She really poorly controlled her words in such situations. She knew that this might offend some people, but the Japanese girl herself found such words exciting. Hitting almost every wall, the girls reached Karen’s bedroom. Despite what Karen was planning to do, Lily got ahead of her by throwing the Japanese girl on the bed. Both of them were wet, because they did not even use towels, but now Karen cared very little about it.

- Oh, no, I'll be on top, - she said, licking her lips as Lily sat on her stomach.

Karen closed her eyes and arched her back when the Englishwoman began to play with her boobs. Damn, this quiet girl knew the right points. Karen felt her pussy also getting wet. She was ready to fulfill her promise right now. She even put her hands on Lily's waist to turn her over and swap places with her, because Karen really wanted to be on top. However, then she heard the words of Lily, which everyone wants to hear. Karen even flushed inadvertently. She was not sure that Lily would agree to this. But... she herself asked Karen if she wanted anything from the Englishwoman, right?

- Can you... uh... can you lick my foots, please? - a little shy asked Karen.

She really had a light foot fetish. She loved to lick legs and loved when someone lick her legs. Now, being so close to Lily, she was ready to pray to all the gods so that the Englishwoman agreed to her request.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Saintezis Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:43 pm

The brunette raised her eyebrows when she heard the request of her new friend. Did she really want that? Lily's sight did not miss the fact that now Karen was very embarrassed. This made the Englishwoman laugh a little, now her new friend looked very nice. In fact, Lily did not quite understand human nature precisely in terms of fetishes. She knew that many could be scared away. But she had no problems with that. If this gives Karen pleasure, then she is ready to go for it.

– Of course, let me do this... – the girl said quietly.

Lily came down from the belly of the Japanese girl and moved to her legs. It might be hard to believe, but she had done it before. Her ex-girlfriend also had a foot fetish, so Lily repeatedly licked her legs. The process itself did not give the brunette pleasure, but she enjoyed it, realizing that in this way she gives pleasure to her partner.

She neatly took Karen's right foot and lifted her. Toes touched Lily's boobs and the girl again grinned a little, and then Karen's foot was right in front of her mouth. The Englishwoman closed her eyes and ran her tongue along her toes. The girl’s brain has already stopped hoping for math. Now iron logic has given way to feelings. Lily began kissing the foot of her new friend, and then put her toes right in her mouth, starting to lick them with her tongue.

Together with this, she took the second foot of the Japanese girl and also lifted her. Lily took the toes out of her mouth and began to quickly move her tongue along both feet. She hoped Karen would enjoy it. The Englishwoman lay on her back and now Karen's feet lay on her face, and her hands were free. And she was going to take advantage of this. Continuing to lick Karen's toes, the girl began to massage her pussy with her right hand and at the same time she began to massage Karen's pussy with her left hand.

– Mmmhhhh... aahhhmm... – she moaned, continuing to lick her toe.

She hoped that this night would never end. She was well now. For the first time in ages. She wanted to cry. She wanted to laugh. She wanted to... just live. And Karen gave her all this. Lily never thought she could relive such emotions again. Life is a very funny thing. She was not sure that she deserved such kindness from her new friend. But Karen did not ask her for permission. And so Lily was grateful to her. For all…
Saintezis
Saintezis

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:45 pm

- Thanks, - Karen whispered.

She really was embarrassed. Karen has never had a problem with sexual activity. But not every time she allowed herself to be so open. The Japanese girl was truly embarrassed when she asked Lily to lick her legs. This fetish really excited her, but she was embarrassed to admit it, so usually Karen just preferred to hide it. But now…

- Oh... Lily... - she said softly when the Englishwoman went downstairs and took her foot.

The girl also laughed slightly when her toes touched her friend's chest. But when the brunette’s tongue ran down Karen’s foot, she caved in her back and moaned lingeringly. An electric current passed through her body. Damn it, how nice it was! But that was only the beginning. Karen already managed to make sure that Lily hides a lot of things behind her stone face. And now she was truly amazed. The Englishwoman acted with incredible enthusiasm, licking and sucking Karen's toes.

- Ahhhhhhhhh... - moaned the girl, wriggling from Lily’s actions, - oohhhhh... continue... please...

Karen's body turned into a snake when Lily lay on the bed, allowing Karen's feet to be on her face. The brunette not only continued to play with her feet, but also began to caress their pussies, which caused Karen's legs to tremble, while waves of pleasure spread through her body. How did it get to this? Did she expect this? No way. She did not even have suspicions that this day would end just like that.

- Lily... Lily... - Karen moaned, feeling the brunette's fingers on her vagina.

She could no longer restrain herself. Karen removed her feet from the face of the Englishwoman and crawled closer to her. The Japanese girl delicately took her new friend's leg and pushed her aside, then threw her legs over Lily's leg and thus they were in a criss-cross position like a pair of scissors. Karen began to rub her pussy against Lily's pussy and with each new movement she moaned more and more.

- AAAahhhh... Mmmmhhhhh... move to the beat with me... Lily... aahhh...

The girl began to roll her eyes in pleasure. Her saliva became thick and now she could not swallow it, saliva flowed from her mouth. She put one arm back to find support, and with her second hand she wrapped her arms around the nearest leg of the brunette. They really moved to each other's beat. Now Karen was not starting to moan, but whine. Their bodies were already wet, but now streams of sweat ran across her body. How hot it was here... how well she felt...

- Lily... I... Hhhhhmmmm... I... ahhhh.. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Karen's body trembled, and below her belly everything contracted. Her mind and body were filled with ecstasy the moment she cum. Without restraining herself, the Japanese girl let out the longest moan she was capable of. She did not have to wait for her new friend, since Lily had cum almost simultaneously with her. For a few moments, the girls' pusses touched each other, and then Karen and Lily moved away from each other a little.

Each of them was out of breath, but at the same time they crawled to each other and their lips closed together in a kiss. Karen hugged the brunette and Lily answered her the same. Finally their lips pulled back. Literally a moment, Karen looked into the eyes of this unusual girl, and then they laughed at the same time, embarrassed. Karen pulled Lily down and they lay down on bed, each of them still holding the other in an embrace.

- That was good... - Karen said quietly with a smile, - will you stay with me today?

She smiled a little wider when she saw Lily's nod. Karen approached the face of her new friend and softly kissed her. It was a beautiful day. And now they could afford a little rest. Nobody remembered about the clothes that were still in the washing machine. Now that was no longer important.

The end.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6