by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 111 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Emily Blaskowicz vs Marilyn Martinez: The Star and the Showwoman!

2 posters

Go down

Emily Blaskowicz vs Marilyn Martinez: The Star and the Showwoman! Empty Emily Blaskowicz vs Marilyn Martinez: The Star and the Showwoman!

Post by Panda Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:48 am

Multiple Falls Match

Rules: Standard
Win Conditions: Pin or submission
Special: Best 2 of 3

Spoiler:

Emily wasn't entirely used to her new outfit, a little something she'd picked out after her match with Claudia. The blonde deserved something better for their next match after the fun they'd both had, but for now she had a new girl to fight. Tugging at her outfit to make sure it was all in place, Emily all but skipped down the ramp along with her theme, an eager smile on her face even through the usual mix of cheers and jeers.

"Hello, hello, hello!" Emily called out to the surrounding crowds once she'd climbed into the ring, a little giddy with anticipation, "Don't worry, the outfit may be new, but that doesn't mean I'm turning over a new leaf or anything silly like that. Hope you're ready for some fun~!"

With that, she made her way back to her corner and lounged back against it, curious who she'd been put up against this time.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Emily Blaskowicz vs Marilyn Martinez: The Star and the Showwoman! Empty Re: Emily Blaskowicz vs Marilyn Martinez: The Star and the Showwoman!

Post by WrestleMind Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:09 am

The beautiful and scantily clad Latina entered the arena to the sound of her generic poppy entrance theme. Tonight Marilyn was stepping up her lewdness. Her tiny black pants already hung loosely from her hips. With teasing deliberateness she slowly pulled them down to her ankles before flinging them into the front row of fans; who pounced on the erotic momento like their lives depended on it.
The Combat Composer:

From there Marilyn slowly sauntered down the ramp, occasionally reaching out to offer a high five before suddenly pulling back, irking many. "I only have a minute or two to convince everyone to hate me... Better amp up my heelwork!" With this in mind, Marilyn scanned ahead for a target that would build some heat. Marilyn beamed when she found it. A young girl only a few feet from the ring held a sign exclaiming: "Make her tap Emily!" The often victorious redhead seemed to have a lot of fans.

Marilyn marched up to her target and ripped the sign from her hands. She held it up for the whole arena to see what it said before slowly tearing it into four pieces and scattering it about. For the cherry on top of this terrible Marilyn slapped the poor girl with zero provocation. Finally, with a chorus of boos at her back, she rolled into the ring.

While sneering Marilyn beckoned to her opponent to come closer. "Come here... I wanted to tell you something... In private..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Emily Blaskowicz vs Marilyn Martinez: The Star and the Showwoman! Empty Re: Emily Blaskowicz vs Marilyn Martinez: The Star and the Showwoman!

Post by Panda Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:26 am

Emily watched Marilyn as she made her way in, periwinkle eyes practically eating up the purplehead's figure as she watched the woman rile up the crowd in her own way. Smirking at the woman's display, Emily kept her eyes on Marilyn as she rolled into the ring, already imagining how she might bend and twist this little vixen around until she begged for mercy.

More surprising still, however, was the woman beckoning her over with a sneer. Never one to back down from a cheeky display like that, and also feeling like there might be something more to it, Emily strode over, smooth and confident, with a sway in her hips as she walked right up to the woman. Her breasts pressed against Marilyn's as she leaned in, the crowd's excitement dialing up further at the sight they were being afforded.

"Yeah, what'd you wanna tell me?" she asked, keeping her voice down enough that the roar of the crowd would drown it out even for the people in the front rows.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:49 am

Marilyn giggled and put on a show of fidgeting excitedly at Emily's sudden intimacy. The plump girl leaned in as well, brushing her lips against Emily's ear before finally speaking up. 

"How do I put this... I'm not really a wrestler... More of an... Artist. Sure I know how to fight and execute all sorts of moves but I don't give a damn about all that... All I want is to put on an exciting show. I'm happy to let you dominate me... Beat me to a pulp even!" Marilyn shuddered in excitement. "Just... Let me direct the match a little... Okay?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:09 pm

Emily cocked an eyebrow as Marilyn spoke, her interest piqued by what she said. She definitely wasn't planning on not beating her up to begin with, and she knew plenty about how to make it interesting, but this was new. Usually the people she played with were unwilling, for one thing. The idea Marilyn proposed seemed...exciting.

"Hm, alright. I was going to beat you down anyway," Emily mused quietly, "But sure, I'm game. So what do you have in mind, I wonder?"

To keep the crowd from getting suspicious, Emily moved to wrap an arm around Marilyn's waist, intending to pull the purplehead closer and giving her a bit of a squeeze.

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Sep 05, 2019 7:00 am

Marilyn happily accepted Emilys embrace. She gently wrapped her arm around the redhead's waist and nuzzled her chin against her neck. 

"Hmm, id suggest splicing in some other moves into your arsenal for tonight... I find the audience really pops for sleeper holds and piledrivers. Maybe now and then I'll try and get some offense in so the match doesn't become too monotonous. Most of the time though I'll be a twitching, drooling mess!" Marilyn giggled excitedly at the idea. "Anyways we have a deal?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Panda Sun Sep 15, 2019 8:37 am

"Oh, is that so? Well, I'm sure I'll manage to work those in," Emily mused, bringing her other arm around to grip the one already wrapped around Marilyn's waist, smiling as the woman made her own inclinations clear, "Besides, it's boring for me if you don't fight back a little too, you know?"

With that, the redhead's smirk turned hungry, excitement burning in her core as the bell finally rang. As if on cue, Emily started squeezing in earnest, trying to hoist Marilyn up and step back to try to secure a quick bearhug!

Panda

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Sep 28, 2019 1:54 am

Marilyn happily let herself be trapped in Emilys bear hug. Not wanting to bore the audience she made some faux attempts at escaping. She made a show of trying to wriggle and squirm out of the redheads grasp while moaning pathetically. The audience got a thrill from watching the barely clad plump girl squirm against the pale powerhouse.

After about a minute of exaggerated selling, Marilyn would lean in and whisper in Emily's ear. "Great start... You take the lead and I'll go with the flow..."

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down