Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We're both home now (for luffy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) Empty We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:34 am

Akashi was laying on a bean bag chair in her living room with a pack of ice on her forehead. She was half asleep and was nodding off every so often. She was wearing a pair of shorts and a sports bra in an attempt to make it look like she was doing the work she had been avoiding. Not even a week ago her girlfriend Mina had moved in with her and she said she would help finish unpacking her things and get settled in by the week's end.

Unfortunately for her, her plans had been waylayed by one Miss Sarah Gatt, who had taken Akashi to her limit and beyond. She had been left a sore and frustrated mess despite winning the match and even though she had wanted to share her victory with her lover, she had been emotionally and physically drained. Now amidst a pile of boxes, she had wedged herself into a chair and had slumped into a partial sprawl. It was the first time she had been home since the match the day before (She had decided to go to a clinic just to make sure nothing was seriously injured and they kept her in observation for a night before sending her home) and when she got home, Mina seemed to be out so she tried her best to unpack some things and ended up laying in her current state. No onlnger able to stay awake, she drifted off into a lazy sleep, snuggling against a box of Mina's things.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) Empty Re: We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:39 pm

Mina returned with her cardboard box hugged to her tight little belly. There had been a few things she'd left with Vice that she'd wanted to return. Of course, she didn't want to be reminded of her or see her, so she'd just found the little box on the doorstep when she'd gotten there. She'd knocked to make sure, and she was either out or didn't want to speak with her.

Her other arm was loaded with nearly a half dozen shopping bags. She'd had to roughly guess what Akashi ate, but she'd done some shopping while she was away. "Ah well. Guess she'd eat just about anything." Mina's face briefly :3ed a she caught herself making a chubby joke without Akashi around to mock-scold her.

She slid her foot out of her flipflops to open the door with her toes, then entered the see Akashi asleep in her mess. She smiled and set down the goods, shaking her head. "Ah she pushes herself too hard," she thought. "Hehe, like I should talk... hm?"

She looked again to see the ice pack resting in her hand, and the bandages over her forehead. "What the crap!?" she squeaked aloud, cutting herself off from too blatantly waking her girlfriend. Her mind scrolled through its Rolodex and came up with her last fight. Mina had a fight with a rookie that night, but she followed the league close enough to know that Akashi had a bout with Sarah Gatt. Again. You know, the invincible girl that nobody really liked but the most bloodthirsty fans. Even before she'd joined, Mina had been wishing somebody would kick her ass and show her what a real wrestler was like. The closest she'd heard was Masane and Kirin, showing or telling her off respectively (though Kirin's was mostly a rumor; she'd have to ask her).

"When are you gonna learn?" Mina sighed outloud at her. "Bitch has to be half-dragon or a saiyan or something..." Still, she'd stuff the perishables into the fridge and curl up against Akashi with a comfortable little mewling noise.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Akashi had stirred when Mina squeaked loudly at her but she hadn't managed to open her eyes until mina was in the kitchen. "Mina..." She muttered in a half moan and looked around and saw nothing. She thought she heard the rustling of bags but was too warn out to do much about it so she closed her eyes again. It wasn't until she felt the warmth of her lover pressing up against her that she smiled. "Mina." She spoke in a gentle tone, not opening her eyes yet. "I did it." She said as a grin formed on her mouth. She couldn't contain herself even though that was all her body could do at the moment. "I... I beat her."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:18 pm

"Did what, hon? Got yourself knocked around in a match again?" she asked as she nuzzled against her, just getting cozy rather than napping. Her cozy smile dropped quickly when she spoke. "Wh... she... her who!!? SARAH 'her!? That..." She jumped back to her feet when she confirmed it, in surprise, waving her arms here and there nonsensically as she tried to reason it out.

"You can't... wait, no, Sarah... you did WHAT!?" A manic sort of grin came to her face. "But... but she's got super strength and a motorcycle and cheats like shit an... and.... oh my GOD you're amazing!!!" She squealed and bounced up and down a bit. "Oh my god, Kashi-himeeee~!"

She dove at her and kissed her friskily all over her face. "Baby baby you so goooood! Love you love you love you so much! Can't believe it! Nobody beats Sarah! And she did all that shitty stuff to you and I've heard worse from others and ohmigod! I'm so proud, baby!!" She'd finally relent her kisses and pull back a bit, smiling ear to ear. "You are SO getting laid tonight," she'd promise as though its wasn't something obvious as it was. She beat a fist into her palm in realization. "And! AND we'll eat whatever you want tonight! If I can't cook it, I'll buy it!" She was aglow with pride and glee with her lover and her achievements. She'd pause and squeeze her tight in a hug. "Oh, and I'm back," she added.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:27 pm

Akashi grinned at mina's reaction. She was so cute when she got hyper and then when the big sumo was pounced, she yelped in surprise, giggling at all the kisses and opening her mouth, trying to get a word in but unable to. She hugged Mina tightly with her free arm. "Both of those things sound really good right now." She exclaimed. "And you might have to do the work tonight in the kitchen and in the bed. I'm still feeling kind of sore." She laughed. "Luckily though I don't think she managed any groin shots so my vag is all yours tonight. but... owww." She said and pulled the ice pack away revealing a pretty nasty black eye. "My head feels like it'sfilled with lumpy doorknobs knocking around.

She then looked at Mina smiling widly. "I'm glad you're back babe." She sai and blushed. "I missed you and I'm sorry i wasn't able to come home right away." She reached up and grabbed Mina's arm and pulled her into a deep and long kiss that was filled with passion and yearning. Afgter several long minutes she let go and looked into Mina's eyes. "Winning was really something important to me and I never felt so great about anything..." She paused, zspeaking softly and blushing. "Until seeing you right here right now. Now I feel even better." She collapsed back into the bean bag and pulled Mina close to her. "So... sore though."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:37 pm

"Yow!" Mina yelped in surprise at the eye. "Don't know many of the girls who get those in the league... though it's weird that it's just a little bit hot. But I'll be glad to pick up the slack for my hime-chan!"
She was yanked into the kiss, barely surprised at all and melting into it, mixing their tongues and saliva with eachother without pause. She blushed heavily and batted her eyes at the flattery. "I... I'm just glad you're safe," she said, a bit softer toned. "I know how reckless you can be sometimes, and I do admire that strength in your still. But no matter how many times you get hurt, Akashi..." She kissed her sweetly and tenderly on the cheek.

"I'll be there to watch over you until you're a hundred percent again. And even when you are, I'll be there with you too, always loving and supporting you."

She kissed her lips quickly again. "Besides, I've kind of wondered what it's like to just have free play over your body," she purred suggestively. "Wonder what it'll be like with my hime all helpless..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:06 am

"Well..." Akashi said wincing. "I guess I should be proud. I didn't get it until after the fight was over." She sighed. "Seriously... I don't know what's in tht girl's head. I though if I beat her she would stop being such a bitch but... whatever..." She waved her hand lazily. I did all I could. Some idiot like that isn't worth my time anymore." She nuzzled Mina. "Especially when I got you." She said as she placed gentle kisses on Mina.

"Arigatou..." Akashi said blushing. It felt good to know that Mina would back her up when she did something stupid. She would try and think first if she could so she didn't worry Mina so much. She then grinned. "hey now!" She grinned. "I'm not an amusement park you have free reign over." She reached up and squeezed Mina's butt. "And I'm not totally helpless! So you better watch it cupcake." She teased playfully.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:27 am

"Mmm." Mina sighed happily with the kisses. "Unless I'm really missing something, you can have lots more fun with me than a psycho biker." She reflexively purred as her ass was fondled.

She feigned fright with a short recoil, though with a big grin on her face. "Oh no, my hime-chan is so strong and dangerous! Such a warrior princess she's become!" She smiled and gave a playful lick of her nose. "Well I don't care how many bikers you beat up. I still beat you in our first match, and you're still exhausted. Now whatya want to eat?"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:13 am

"You aren't missing a thing, babe." She said in an almost sultry tone. Akashi giggled at Mina's playful attitude and adjusted herself. "Food?" She said, brightening up at the thought of filling her rather empty stomach. "Oh!" She said, rubbing Mina's back. "I think I want fried rice and some octopus and a big bowl of udon!" She said with a wide grin. "And anything else you want to get...." She grinned. "I'm starving!"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Nov 17, 2009 11:22 am

Mina thought it over and shrugged. She sat "I think I can manage that. I can fry some rices and my mom taught me how to use a wok, and I can boil noodles like a champ. You just fry up the octopus, right?"

She popped out a bag of frozen arthropod from the grocery bag. "Sounds like you were easy to shop for," Mina smiled widely as she buzzed around the stove. She had learned from Mina it was a bit rude to cook using her feet to hit the switches. "I thought 'what's Japanese?' Then I thought 'did they have this in ancient Japan?' Then I bought lots and lots of it."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next