Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 3 Bots

Bitchdontkillmyvibe, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

We're both home now (for luffy)

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) - Page 12 Empty Re: We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:25 pm

"N-no Demon-chaaaaaaan! Ungh! Ooh fuck I don't doubt your magic!" Akashiwas so enthralled in ecstacy that she quaked thoroughly. She barely managed to get her tongue to lap up Mina's dripping pussy juices even though she ached and hungered for them. Despite this, the sumo still fought through and slid her tongue deeply into Mina's slit. Akashi couldn't take it though. All this playing was hot. Probably the hottest she had experienced in her life. "Oh fuck! Dema-chan!!!" in her ecstacy she mixed Mina and Demon-chan. "I'm yours! Oh fuck, I'm yours forever! Unnnghahhhhh!" Her pussy exploded. She came so hard she nearly blacked out. Fighting throgh it, she tried desperately to get Mina just as hot.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

We're both home now (for luffy) - Page 12 Empty Re: We're both home now (for luffy)

Post by luffy316 Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:20 am

Mina wailed lustily at the lapping and Akashi's desperate cries, making her all the hotter. Her soaking wet snatch took hardly a few licks to cue her orgasm, just starting to shudder when Akashi erupted into her face herself, Mina's gasp fusing with her moan as she shared in the flood of cum with her lover. Her legs spread gymnastically wide apart, allowing Akashi deep inside as she humped her face, sucking and slurping noisily below her waistline.

At last out of breath and cum alike, Mina's soaking face panted against Akashi's thigh, kissing at pussy gently. "That..." she panted, exhausted from the erotic roleplaying and crushing orgasm, though seemingly not quite as bad as Akashi's (though that was the plan all along). "THAT'S the fucking Dema-chan magic," she giggled, kissing her nethers a few more times before forcing herself with a grunt to shift her weight around, sliding so that she lay with her breasts on Akashi's side. She kissed their cum-soaked lips together for a few solid seconds before lifting the blindfold, smiling widely at her before opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue, making sure her sumo lover saw the new stud, a tiny metal semicircle with a shiny mock-emerald at the tip.

"Like it?" she winked, giddy despite her weariness.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:30 am

Akashi simply panted as Mina finished her own orgasm. As the juices poured out of Mina's pussy, Akashi paractically let them pour into her mouth as she let it hang open. "Oh fuck, thatls some damn good magic." As Mina crawled up next to her, the sumo whimpered plaeasantly and tired to nuzzle herself against Mina as much as she could. She mustered as much passion as she could into the kisss, loving the sensation of their tongues swirling together. Though she noticed that Mina's tongue was different and grinned, raising an eyebrow behind her blindfold.

As her blindfold was removed, Akashi looked at her lover and then to the stud. "I love you so fucking much. I don't think that I've came so hard in my life." She sighed pleasantly but then grinned. "But Dema-chan better watch out! Hime-chan is going to make her fucking scream next time!" After a small giggling fit, she kissed Mina deeply. "That was really hot though. And kinda fun."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:32 am

Akashi simply panted as Mina finished her own orgasm. As the juices poured out of Mina's pussy, Akashi paractically let them pour into her mouth as she let it hang open. "Oh fuck, thatls some damn good magic." As Mina crawled up next to her, the sumo whimpered plaeasantly and tired to nuzzle herself against Mina as much as she could. She mustered as much passion as she could into the kisss, loving the sensation of their tongues swirling together. Though she noticed that Mina's tongue was different and grinned, raising an eyebrow behind her blindfold.

As her blindfold was removed, Akashi looked at her lover and then to the stud. "I love you so fucking much. I don't think that I've came so hard in my life." She sighed pleasantly but then grinned. "But Dema-chan better watch out! Hime-chan is going to make her fucking scream next time!" After a small giggling fit, she kissed Mina deeply. "That was really hot though. And kinda fun."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:43 pm

'Kiiiindav fun?" Mina teased gloatingly, sliding a finger delicately over her lover's crotch. She was breathing a bit heavy from the orgasm, but far too amused with her pleasurable orgasm. "You squirted like a horny schoolboy and it was 'kinda' fun? Remember, you're the one still in the cuffs!" she giggled, tugging a bit at the chain between her wrists as she kissed her lower lip.

They weren't heavy duty enough that Mina was sure she couldn't just burst out if she was in better shape, but she doubted she'd be that desperate for escape anyway.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:46 pm

Akashi sighed contently and let out soft moans as her lover kissed her. She sucked on Mina's lip as she teased her, though she had just came hard, she was still eager to give her lover as much attention as she could. "The orgasm was mind blowing, she said kissing Mina's cheek and neck with appreciative kisses. "I meant the role playing... I've never done that before and at first I thought it was a little silly but then... Geeze, it was hot." She moaned in Mina's ear just to tease her some.

As Mina tugged at her chain and threatened her some more, waving her imprisonment at her, Mina grinned. She slid her leg over Mina's and pressed herself against Mina. With a grunt, she tried to roll ontop of Mina and press her body against Mina, her breasts spilling over Mina. "So..." She grinned. "Little ol' Hime-chan is helpless?" She grinned evilly and began to grind her hips against Mina. "So you've made Hime-chan' pussy burn... But how strong is Dema-chan's pussy? Is it as tough as Hime-chan's?" Even with the handcuffs on, she was slapping their pussies together with her hips. Her nethers were burning and she couldn't help but moan. She was sure that she could get Mina to cum again though.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:27 pm

"Mmmmoohhh," Mina moaned, shuddering deeply when even trapped, Akashi overpowered her. "I... I'm... Demon-chan's pussy is all-powerful!" she cried, doing her best but clearly distracted. "No... no mortal can match her vaginal might!"

She moaned and kissed at Akashi's upper breasts as she did, considering whispering but instead letting a flash of joy in her eyes conveying "thank you!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:38 pm

Akashi's eye gleamed as she found she had overpowered Mina. She continued to hump her lover, panting out her words between moans. "But I'm no mere mortal, Demon-chan. I'm Hime-chan, princess of the realm! Even your great magic was only enough to contain my strength for a small time, now submit to my glorious pussy!"

Akashi felt the sloppy kisses against her breastsand enjoyed the feeling of her breasts rubbing against Mina's ample bet smaller chest. Her nipples on fire but also tingling with pleasure.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:24 am

Mina's breathing came in rapid, high-pitched pants as Akashi's bigger breasts and warm pussy mushed down into hers, ravishing her weary body from its moderate orgasm into one far greater, as she could tell already.

She licked her lips. "Hime.... demon-chan... will not (oh my god!)... yield..." she squeaked out, arms raising over her head to better offer her breasts to Akashi's lusty attention. Their shared cum spilled over her pussy lips already as Mina's eyes fluttered, toes curling with anticipation as their bodies, privates, and fiery spirits collided passionately.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:53 pm

Akashi's orgasm had rocked her pretty well and she wasn't sure if she could bring herself to rock another orgasm, but dominating her lover after being so helpless had manage to put a spark back in her. At Mina's defiance, Akashi increased the pace of her humping, slamming their pussies together.

"Maybe Demon-chan needs Hime-chan to fuck her until she's a whimpering sobbing little oni." She spoke with a rough but lusty tone. "Maybe then, you'll submit to Hime-chan's pussy!"Once she finished, she brought her attention to Mina's now exposed breats, kissing and biting them as she let out lusty moans and growls.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next