Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 21 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Berial, BritBrat, Daaharu, dragonswill, killcarrion, OmegaVan0, Ringropes98

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alaina Sanders

Tag Team Champions
Blazing Blizzard
#1 contenders
Bullet Club

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Izzi

Hardcore Champion
Jessica Wright
#1 contender
River Styx

Friction Hentai Champion
Yayuuki "Lucky" Sakura
#1 contender
Maddie Lux

Entropy Champion
Manami Kuroda
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
YUKINA
#1 contender
Mika Kaminashi

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Killer King

Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:58 am by KillerV

Looking for female opponents to lose against Killer King, willing to discuss about it...

Thanks in advance.

Comments: 0

Summer Splash start date reminder

Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:13 pm by Old_Man_Tai

Summer Splash starts on July 15th this year.

After the poll that was taken, we decided to push SS back a little this year, to give people more time to get stories together given the pandemic.

With July around the corner, we decided to give a couple extra weeks and start SS halfway through July, just to give people some more time.

Coming Back?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:38 pm by Lotuswarrior

I've been thinking of coming back, but I want to focus on a single character to promote some development. Looking back at what I've done, I've been thinking about how I did things and how I've could've made them better.

Not saying I've greatly improved while I've been away, but I think that most people will at least notice some improvements in my future matches or roleplay events. I have a few characters that I want to truly focus on using, but the others will probably be deleted or turned …

[ Full reading ]

Torra Shinjiro vs aisha love (Aphrodite)

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Torra Shinjiro vs aisha love (Aphrodite) - Page 4 Empty Re: Torra Shinjiro vs aisha love (Aphrodite)

Post by *torra shinjiro17 on Tue Nov 12, 2019 9:31 am

Torra smirked, he had her right there and then, he started to rub faster and faster, like in a frenzy of some sort. Her large breats were so soft and warm and her pussy felt pretty good. He was gonna make her cum, once she does she would be given time to rest. "Come on goddess, cum you know you want to." He playfully says.
*torra shinjiro17
*torra shinjiro17

Back to top Go down

Torra Shinjiro vs aisha love (Aphrodite) - Page 4 Empty Re: Torra Shinjiro vs aisha love (Aphrodite)

Post by SimplyMoon on Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:26 am

She wasn't going to let him win, not like this, not so easily as she surged in her strength to stand back up, carrying his weight even as he fingered and molested her body. She was showing him just what a goddess like herself could do, near stumbling as she did so. In a motivated way, she thrust him towards the ropes, hoping to knock him off or at least weaken his hold to force him off.

-La Avispa Negra II
-Aisha Love
-Ragna the Crushing Beast
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon on Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:18 pm

Torra would find it already far too late to get away from his opponent as Aphrodite quickly moved away partially and then turned to face him. Now free and rather unhappy, she was going to return the favor against her opponent what he had done to her in her own twisted way, "Don't move a muscle!" she would say as she pushed her forearm up against his neck to keep him partially pinned down against the ropes, the other hand going straight down as she gripped tight where his ball were.

-La Avispa Negra II
-Aisha Love
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by *torra shinjiro17 on Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:23 pm

Torra looked a bit surprised and nervous at her anger, when she screamed don't move, he could only nod to show he's listening and soon enough he had her arm on his throat and she gripped his balls tightly making him cry out a bit.
The female ref told her no hard low blows but anything else goes. But she had to make sure her grip wasn't too tight or she'll get a warning.
*torra shinjiro17
*torra shinjiro17

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon on Wed Apr 29, 2020 8:53 am

Aphrodite's hand would slink downward under his trunks looking for a particular male item that was rather dear to those of such gender, "Looks like a I found something, what could it be?" she playfully asked as she began to rub and grope at his cock, keeping him pinned against the ropes. This was her chance to give her opponent a Hell of good time to an extent, a little payback after all he had done to her beforehand.

"Now be a good boy," she ordered him, following the refs guidelines.

-La Avispa Negra II
-Aisha Love
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

AFW :: Tension :: The Ring

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum