by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jason Reed Vs. Eliza Wakefield: An Unlikely Beatdown

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Jason Reed Vs. Eliza Wakefield: An Unlikely Beatdown Empty Jason Reed Vs. Eliza Wakefield: An Unlikely Beatdown

Post by WrestleMind Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:12 pm

Jason Reed Vs. Eliza Wakefield.
An Unlikely Beatdown.
Best 2/3 Falls.

Jason marched onto the stage to the sound of upbeat techno that only someone as young and brash as himself would enjoy. 

By now his initial charm had faded. The audience had seen time and again that despite his godlike looks he was really a wimpy little jerk. Despite a torrent of boos, Jason was all smiles while he adjusted his purple speedo. "This will be a cakewalk! That little pint-sized squirt won't last more than five minutes with the golden god!"
Jason Reed:
Jason strolled down the ramp without a care in the world. For each fan that booed him, he gave them a middle finger or a slur in return. For the one female fan who cheered for him, Jason handed off his leather jacket. "Hold onto this sweety. I'll pick it up in no time!" He declared with a cocky grin.

The so-called golden god would finally roll into the ring and await his opponent. 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Jason Reed Vs. Eliza Wakefield: An Unlikely Beatdown Empty Re: Jason Reed Vs. Eliza Wakefield: An Unlikely Beatdown

Post by godjacob Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:48 pm

Sky Maiden OST by Yasuharu Takanashi

It would not take long for the music of Jason's opponent to fill the air, as the more subdued by less hostile reaction as newcomer Eliza Wakefield made her way to the stage. She had but one match to her name, and this match would be the first one in the ring but in spite of rookie nerves Eliza was more than eager to prove herself as more than just a cute Kawaii face. And this opponent seemed ideal for that demonstration, as one could not even try to find two body types that had been further apart than his herculean physique and her rather petite one.

Even if rumor went this guy was more appearance than authentic.

Still, Eliza made her way down the entrance ramp with a nervous but eager energy to her as she waved to the crowd on both sides before she climbed on the ramp and entered the ring through the middle rope as she moved to strike a "V for victory" pose in the center as she moved to the corner across her opponent.

"Best of luck, let's make this one they never forget." Eliza said to Jason, as she tried to be a good sport about this and offered a friendly good luck as she felt it was fair to do.

Eliza Wakefield:

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Jason Reed Vs. Eliza Wakefield: An Unlikely Beatdown Empty Re: Jason Reed Vs. Eliza Wakefield: An Unlikely Beatdown

Post by WrestleMind Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:09 pm

Jason silently licked his lips as he looked up and down his slender opponent. She reminded him of his early years; ragdolling any girl foolish enough to challenge him. Surely he would do the same to this little fairy.

Jason would gingerly approach the small girl before extending his hand. "I'm sure no one will ever forget what we do tonight." The bronze boy declared with a sneer on his lips. If Eliza accepted his handshake he would immediately pounce, pulling the tiny girl into a sucker punch.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by godjacob Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:24 pm

And Eliza, perhaps in her naive sense of fair play, would accept the handshake as while his expression had been concerning she wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. As such, she agreed to shake his hand as a show of good sportsmanship.

And as such, she was sucker punched across the jaw. As Eliza groaned and staggered back, the lightweight was able to stand on her feet...even if those feet had been shaky. Eliza groaned as she glanced up with a look of pain and disapproval.

"H-hey! That was a cheap shot..." Eliza said in protest as she was upset at herself she gave him the first blow and the benefit of the doubt.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:59 am

Jason cackled at the upset girl before him. "What!? Gonna cry!?" He said while making a cry motion with his hands.

"How about you be a big girl and hit me back!?" Jason would lean down and tap his cheek with a finger. "Go on you little bitch!"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by godjacob Mon Nov 18, 2019 4:49 am

Eliza frowned as the pain gave way to further frustration, this guy was...unbelieveable! But it seemed he was just as cocky as he had been underhanded and offered a "free" shot as he seemed to not take the kawaii wrestler seriously. Well, if he was gonna take a shot Eliza aimed to strike back with a vengeance.

"Fine then, have a free one from me to you." Eliza replied before she reared back and fired what was a stiff punch aimed right for the jaw. As Eliza aimed to show this boastful jerk what deceptive striking strength she really had.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:33 am

Upon getting whacked in the face the hunk with a glass chin stumbled around with a dazed look in his eyes. After struggling for a few seconds he dropped to one knee right back in front of Eliza. While swaying back and forth Jason had the nerve to ask:, "Is that all you got!?" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by godjacob Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:43 am

Eliza's blow connected with a thunderous smack as the crowd was amazed that the little Kawai girl could pack that kind of punch; though perhaps not as suprised as the seemingly herculean figure fell to a knee in a dazed heap. Eliza seemed a bit stunned that he had the nerve to ask for more when clearly he was practically crossed eyed. But she merely took a couple steps back in response.

"Far from it, I am just getting started!" Eliza declared, before she ran with a full head of steam and aimed to try and lay into her boastful opponent with a running dropkick right to the chest. Let's see how those pecs of his handled her boots, she thought to herself.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:24 am

Despite her tiny size Eliza was able to use her speed and technique to blast Jason in the chest with a precise dropkick.

The bronze boy was sent flying onto his back before finally flipping onto his stomach. The trash talking jobber would lay still for a few moments, huffing and puffing. 

Eventually Jason would summon the energy to rise onto his hands and knees. He would then aggressively crawl towards Eliza, staring daggers at her all the while.

"You little bitch... I don't care what flippy flying shit you can do... I'm gonna... *Wheeze* knock you... *Cough* Out!" 

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by godjacob Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:13 pm

Eliza was far from intimidated by the threat, as it was clear this guy overlooked her and now he had been on the ropes; grounded in the early stages of the match and already winded as he crawled her way.

Eliza would shift over to the brute's side, as she glanced down at him with a firm resolve if not an annoyance to her expression.

"You won't be knocking out anything. Now just hold still, I am trying to focus." Eliza said as she flat out dismissed his threat and aimed to pile on the punishment. With that she'd jump up while he was down as she aimed to deliver a double leg drop across his back. If she could take out the back, his base of power will be gone and that advantage would in theory be off the table.

godjacob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next