Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Prudence vs. Jason Reed

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prudence vs. Jason Reed Empty Prudence vs. Jason Reed

Post by Kelsea Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:44 pm

It was finally time for Prudence, elder and head of the ladies of chastity, to have a debut match here in AFW. She still hadn't quite gotten used to the idea of her daughter being in such a wretched hive such as she knew this time place to be... Let alone having her daughter along with her at match side to witness certain deplurable vagarities that could happen. But at least she would be there to do her motherly duties and keep her out of trouble... Beside that, it was Pru that would be in the ring and she was so sure of her abilities that she knew she could stay on top of her opponent and guide it towards a favourable outcome.

Prudence got up from the bench and ensure that her black thong was around her waist with a snug fit... Her arms were adorned with the finest black latex bicep lengthed gloves to match the thigh high black latex boots she had on. A black sash like bikikini looped under each armpit, over her breasts crossing over at the upper chest and then hooking around her neck... The piece was finished off with a long luxiorous black cloak that covered her neck and shoulders.

Spoiler:

Looking at herself in the mirror, Prudence made herself busy by using her fingers to run through her long lush red hair when there was a knock at the dress room door and then her daughter Viriginia entered

"Ready mother..?" She spoke with the posh upper class accent that they both shared between them. Prudence appraised herself one last time in the mirror and then nodded with a slight smile... Yes, she thought she'd do very well tonight

"I am prepared, let us go."

The lights slowly dimmed and then after a pause "Find Love" by Enigma (from 90s in on the track) started to play inside the areana. There was another pause before Prudence with Virginia in tow made their way out onto the top of the rampway. Prudence walked with grace, her cloak held an inch off the floor and her chin held high, giving the faint impression of someone perhaps a little snobbish and very likely conceited. They got all the way down to the ring and then used the stairway at one corner to ascend... slipping in through the bottom and middle ropes so as not to lift and part their legs on their entrance into the ring, thus preserving their modesty. Moving over towards one corner, Viriginia slipped behind her mother and reached over so as to unfasten a broach at the front of Prudence's collar bone. With a click, the cloak flowed silkily off of Prudence's shoulders and into Viriginia's waiting hands without the almost middle aged woman having to even move. Prudence concentrated instead on the top of the rampway, waiting to see the opponent she would be facing

Spotlight
characters:
Prudence vs. Jason Reed ELZuoMvPrudence vs. Jason Reed OG5hnuaPrudence vs. Jason Reed Cg3CzYmPrudence vs. Jason Reed 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Prudence vs. Jason Reed Empty Re: Prudence vs. Jason Reed

Post by WrestleMind Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:24 pm

Jason has watched his opponent make her entrance on the backstage monitor. Usually, he wouldn't bother but this "Prudence" person intrigued him. She seemed to have an heir of high minded modesty. Yet she wore the skimpiest little dominatrix-Esque outfit he had ever seen. Modest or hedonist Jason was going to humiliate her either way. Having her daughter there to watch would just be the cherry on top.

Jason Reed:

The overconfident Bronze Boy quickly jogged to the entrance ramp on hearing his name called. Upon hearing his theme music, gaudy and obnoxious dubstep, he charged into the spotlight. The light revealed the polar opposite. A deviously thirdty man with nothing on but a tight lavender speedo, a sporty jacket, and a decommissioned rifle in his hand. The jacket was immediately slipped off and slung into a crowd of screaming girls. Before stomping down the ramp Jason glared hungrily at Prudence. In a gesture, no one could misunderstand the brash boy pointed to his tight bulge and then back at his chaste opponent.

The excited lad didn't waste any time interacting with his adoring fans or his savage haters as he jogged down the ramp. He only had eyes for the red-headed beauty before him.

Upon reaching the ring Jason laid his favorite prop rifle down in the corner. He might need to use it and the many other weapons he had bribed some female stagehands to hide for him. For now... At least pretend to be nice! Once jumping onto the mat and slipping through the ropes Jason would finally saunter up to Prudence.

"Wow... You and your daughter sure are beautiful... I mean not quite as beautiful as this..." He said, pointing at himself with a shit-eating grin. "You think once I'm done playing with you I can have a turn with that pretty little daughter of yours?" His grin widened ever so slightly.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:15 pm

Prudence's opponent looked to be no older than her own daughter out at ringside with her, losing to some young enough to be her son would be thoroughly humilating... Not to mention that the young boy seemed to have quite a detestable personality and indicated that he might intend to partake in some extra curricular activities... That simply could not be allowed to come to presence, Prudence knew that AFW were full of types like this... it was unfortunate that her first match was against one such as him, putting her chastity squarely in the danger zone...

Prudence's heart pounded although she didn't show any visible response other than distaste for the young boy... It was important that she not display her fears for such a circumstance... And despite that, because of his age and obvious lack of experience, she still felt quite confident.

"I'm afriad it will be way past your bed time by then darling.." Prudence said in her silky smooth refined voice, her arms folded across just below of her bust. "And I will no doubt have put you out for the night."

Spotlight
characters:
Prudence vs. Jason Reed ELZuoMvPrudence vs. Jason Reed OG5hnuaPrudence vs. Jason Reed Cg3CzYmPrudence vs. Jason Reed 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Sat Nov 16, 2019 11:44 pm

Jason chuckled as he slid his tongue around his tightened lips. "The only way I'm going to bed is if I drag you in with me you beautiful bitch..." The brash boy proceeded to adjust his undercarriage, his vivid imagination getting him excited a bit too early.

"Since your such an old wretch ill let you throw the first hit!" The blushing boy would lean forward and tap his cheek, pushing presence to attack him before the bell even rang. "Right here honey... What? Need to get your glasses grandma!?"

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:34 pm

Prudence's eyebrows knitted closer together in a scowl as the boy spoke, but otherwise she kept then same aloof air about her as before while he spouted his string of vulgar smack talk.

"You need lessons on how to address a lady." She said. She'd like to put it down to his youth, but Prudence had brought up her daughter Virginia in a proper and respectful manner and this Jason couldn't be too far off her age.

The older woman was even tempted to swing a swift foot up into his crotch.. But she was sure that there was other ways to wipe that dirty little smirk off of his face in a way more becoming of someone with class and standards such as herself.

She instead left him hanging, waiting for that first hit until the ref had called for the bell so that the match could officially get underway... At which point, Prudence lunged forwards with little further warning. Trying to use her slight 5"10 height advantage over him as she reached her latex fingerless gloved hands for his shoulders. Leaning in, she tried to force her upper body against the boy, aimming to start forcing backwards into a corner in the grapple

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:15 am

Though he was probably stronger than this chaste woman she was able to force Jason into a corner with ease. It was probably because the bronze boy expected a swift slap tot he face instead of actual wrestling. He seemed to have a talent for getting slapped by women.

Once pressed into the corner Jason would try playing nice. After putting on a look of mild shock he would raise up his arms in surrender. "I'm sorry!... I was just kidding! I... All I really want is to get some experience from a talented and beautiful wrestler like you..."

Wether or not Prudence was distracted by his half baked lies Jason was going to try and hammer his knee into her toned abdomen.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Dec 11, 2019 1:23 pm

The improved attitude of the young boy seemed to come about all too quickly and Prudence couldn't help but suspect some form of crass sarcasm...

"Never comment on a woman's age, even in jest..." She admonished with a firm shake of his shoulder, wracking him back against the turnbuckle pads.. Even if it wasn't sarcasm, and he was really so wet behind the ears that he dropped his vulgar act at the slight sign of trouble, she still figured he could do with the scare and lesson

"Nor do you refer to a lady with such crude ter- AGH!" her words were cut off however as Jason threw his knee up into her exposed abs.. Forcing the red head to double over clutching at her gut, his shoulders released from the grapple

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:30 am

Jason would usually lord over and taunt his fallen opponent. Tonight he would try saving that for later. Prudence wasn't like most of the scrawny girls he was usually faced with. She was a genuine woman with wrestling chops and some serious strength.

Instead the Bronze God would try putting Prudence in a front face lock. Once her crimson head was firmly locked under his armpit he would climb the turnbuckle before launching himself off. If all went well this top rope DDT would take the mature beauty out of comission long enough for Jason to have some fun with her.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:43 pm

Doubled over and clutching at her gut after the stern knee up into her midsection, the elder Lady of Chastity was in prime position for her head to slip right under Jason's armpit with her face pressed against the side of her his bare torso. She felt his arm wrap around the outside of her face and cheek, pressing her in closer still.

She tried to grasp onto the middle ropes,hoping for a rope break while Jason used his position in the corner to step back wards onto the middle ropes and slip his ass onto the top turnbuckles.

Then suddenly the young boy jumped off and swung them both around. Forcing Prudence to turn and then jackknife downwards, planting her head down against the canvas

"Ough!!!" Pru huffed out in surprise and pain, her breast jiggling lightly as she was flipped forwards completely, coming to a rest laying on her back with her red hair flowing out on the mat above her

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WrestleMind Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:12 am

Jason showed off an ear to ear smile after successfully spiking his mature opponent into the mat. It was quite tempting to mock the stuck up redhead as she writhed on the ground. In the end Jason preferred to take a more direct approach.

Without wasting much time Jason would try grabbing Prudence by her ankles and dragging the stunned woman into the center of the ring. Once in position he would roll her onto her stomach.

Jason would then plop down in front of Prudence and lay spread his legs over her like scissors surrounding her head. Finally the Bronze God would pull Prudence by the arms, forcing her face deeper and deeper into his inner thighs until she came face to face with the throbbing bulge under his skimpy little speedo. As soon as the poor woman's face was pressed tightly against his crotch Ryos thighs would clamp down tight, beginning a nice and slow scissor hold KO.

WrestleMind

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next