Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 67 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Phe-Phe vs. Okami

2 posters

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next

Go down

Phe-Phe vs. Okami - Page 13 Empty Re: Phe-Phe vs. Okami

Post by wrestleryu Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:12 pm

With Okami's muscles softened from the recent blood choke, and your deep, dominating kiss depriving him of air, it allows you to keep him dizzy and docile under your control, your beautiful humming caressing his mind in a soothingly erotic way.

You can enjoy the helpless squirmings of his hot and sweaty back against you, while your hand on his chest and your leg wrapped around him easily hold him in place, giving you all the chances to toy with his helpless and increasing arousal.

In fact, your erotic breath-restrainting hold is rendering him putty in your hands, keeping his body and mind weak in your clutches, while pumping blood to his erection:
The wonderful feel of your caressing calf against his manhood causes the bulge in his shorts to grow harder and bigger with each new erotic stroke from your leg. At the same time, his head twists lightly from side to side, his lips still engulfed by yours, letting you enjoy his cute suctions and whimpers in vain seek of air, his trapped lips giving you a nice tingling sensation.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:22 am

Her leg continued to rub itself against you, seeking out the shape of your hardness while squishing up against your soft scrotum.

Phe didn't need to open her eyes. Her mind was already playing images of your size and girth over and over, her self control weakening by the passing second.

Moving from your chest, her fingers journeyed down past her navel and rested on the brim of her shorts.

Her blood boiled hot from how your lips tingled against hers, and the intense feeling jump-started her heart rate another notch. So much, that without even noticing what she was doing, she had already began to stroke herself.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:40 am

On his hand, Okami was too dazed and aroused from your erotic breathplaying and stroking to think straight. All he could think of was your closeness, as he squirmed more against your body, rubbing his hips against yours suggestively as his hands were running up and down your legs, his hands reaching up to your hips, so close to the area you're self-caressing.

Dark spots would dance before his eyes as he emits a cute muffled murr, feeling he's going light-headed again, while his erection bulges with pulsating veins against your soft leg now.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:08 am

The more your manhood risen and hardened against her, the more vivid her mental images had become.
Soon, the rubbing attention on your groin had intensified, and so did her stroking fingers.

"Mmmhhhuu...kami..."

Phe breaks the kiss only for a split second to utter your name before going back in. A Montage of images flew in and out before her vision, and every picture brewing in her mind was all about you...

your skin...

your body...

and the wonderful shape of your phallus.

Phe's growing body temperature dampened her clamp over your nostrils, and moistened the very legs you were giving so much attention to. Her once tender stroking sped up and became more firm while her leg desperatly seeked out the underside of your rod.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:26 am

((Sorry for having you wait Iffy-chan, and happy "twentyten"!))

Okami had just the time to inhale a much needed gasp of air, when your lips came to sensually shut his mouth again. "Mmmm...!"

With your smooth legs taking good care of his bulging manhood and your deep kiss depriving his weakened muscles of oxygen, you can feel him squirm and moan in your lustful clutches, running his hands run up and down your thighs, gently wiping the glistening drops of sweat covering them.

Need of air, together with the intense seduction, urges him into a confused yet aroused struggle, having him turn to face you, lips still sealed in your deep kiss, in an attempt to at least set his nostrils free from your grip.

Succeeding in getting some air or not, he will end up snuggled closer in your embrace in any case, his member poking your inner thighs now, rubbing them very close to your heated womanhood.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:02 pm

You probably did manage to get some of your air back, or maybe you didn't. Phe couldnt tell, nor that she cared much at all about what was going on at the moment.

"Mmmmmhh....."

Until Phe's brain had finally picked up what was poking at her midsection.

"Mmmmmhhh....Uh? No! Not THERE!"

Against the feral beast that was her own arousal, Phe released you; her legs unraveled, and her lips having left yours.

"Wow, aren't we a little more willing than we can bargain for?"

She makes her little reference to what was nudging so closely to her private place. She gets up, swipes some of her damp hair from her face, and straightens out her clothes, trying her best to not look like the hot, wet mess that she already was.
Funny thing about it was that two of you never even had sex, though any more seconds laying next to together on the mat could've fortold otherwise.

"Besides, I'm not even married! Would you really run yourself up inside me KNOWING that you haven't knocked me up, yet!?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Okami was as snapped back into reality by Phe's taunting words.
"H-Hey what do you mean..? You were the one kissing me in first place! Also, how may i not to be aroused with you wrapped around me like that?!", he asked, panting deeply as he rolled into a kneeling position, a hand covering the embarassing bulge in his pants.

"Besides... those last words of yours... are you inviting me to knock you out maybe? That sounds kinky". He said with a slight smirk.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:39 am

"Kinky?....wha...."

Phe's eyebrows twisted, and her lips quivered with confusion as she tried to figure out what you meant with your last comment.

"Knocked...out? No, no! Not Knocked out! Knocked [size=150:1r3myvxn]UP"

It was ridiculous that you'd misinterpret what she had said, and she felt even more ridiculous for having to explain herself.

"You know? Married? Wedding bells? Flowers? A shit-ton of people celebrating? That kind of stuff....."

Phe nearly saved herself from slipping in too deep into her own thoughts, though the idea of getting married has always stirred a certain, more intimate place in her heart. Letting out a deep sigh, Phe decided that it would be best to change the subject.

"Aaaaaanyway....out match hasn't even ended, yet....did it?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:16 am

"Uh... knocked...UP... UGH!" Okami's face went 'SBAAAANG!!', the kind of face you have when you'd like to sink and disappear.

His heartbeat starts running faster, and his face blushing more and more. "Okami BAKA... she had said such a cute thing and you...you" , he silently scolds himself, staying like freezed for a long moment.
In any case, he knows he is affected by your mere closeness, something he had realized yet in the middle of their match when you had him wrapped up in your clutches. And still... the stupid himself had turned such sweet feelings it into an embarassing situation.

He would finally sigh and try at least to articulate some words "P-Phe chan... t-that was such a sweet thing to say... i... i mean you... it's so hard to find the words and..... UH??? O-OUR MATCH???", he blinks, once again snapped into a different level of reality, slightly relieved of changing matter. "S-Sures... well i thought you had won already, but i guess we can always run an extra round... d-did you have any ideas in particular?".

Last edited by 157 on Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:44 am; edited 4 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:10 pm

"Hmm.....another round? Sure...but let's throw something in to make this last fight....interesting"

Though Phe tried to fake her indifference to the whole idea, somewhere in her voice, she sounded glad.

"If I win...well....you could be a....special guest in my dorms....but only for a little while because as soon as room service gets there, I'm kicking you out! I'm not sharing my food"

Phe turns around and starts pacing the ring, her mind buried deep in thought. After a few moments of sildent thinking, Phe spins back to you. The expression on her face as bright as ever.

"Aaaand...if you win....you'll have to take me shopping! Deal?"

Ah yes, Phe could just imagine herself wearing a new pair of Pradas now....

"Oh yeah, and another thing.......let's change the rules...just for this round. Let's mix it up, shall we? How about.....we include strikes for this round as well?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 22 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 17 ... 22  Next