Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Phe-Phe vs. Okami

2 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Phe-Phe vs. Okami - Page 20 Empty Re: Phe-Phe vs. Okami

Post by wrestleryu Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:07 pm

"O-Ok i'm sorry, this ugly-head was not meaning to insult your strenght Phe-chan. Look at me, i'm bleeding and about to fall strenghtless", he would say with a blink of his eyes.

"Anyways, if you really want to finish this we can go at it, i'd suggest grappling styile since i'm too tired to get up on my feet, but you can use whichever techniques you like to finish me off... if you can that is.". With that said, Okami took a deep sigh and assumed a kneeling stance, waiting for you to make your move.

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:05 pm

Oh you betcha Phe was ready!

"Oh yeah, you bet I would! You're going....going......"

Her words fainted off as her gaze drifted away from yours. Phe's head suddenly felt light as a balloon...her breathing felt damp and heavy....then...down she went. Completely out of it with it, slumbering peacefully like a newborn on the mat. The ref just rolled her eyes.

"Oh brother...what's wrong with these people?"

The ref couldn't help but blurt out. She obviously sounded upset with something.

"I wanted to see somebody get knocked out! Not pass out from.....whatever! Guess this match is over? Or dou you want do a little something to your opponent while she's down, eh?"

The ref suggests with a dirty grin on her face, taking out her digital camera.

Last edited by 725 on Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:15 am

"Wha...?? I'm not surprised that Sex Wars ref are psycho... but i won't do embarassing things to Phe chan!!", he would snap at the ref-girl, like the silly gentleman he was.
With that, he would start trying to wake you up with a few light slaps. "Hey Phe-chan... are you sleeping..??"

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:29 am

The ref frowned at your disinterest in taking part of what she had suggested. She looked down at her digital camera, then back up at you.

"C'moooooon! Don't you wanna atleast feel her up a little? I mean, check out that ass! Don't you men like that kind of stuff?"

The woman throws her hands on her hips and looks for an answer, forgetting all about her responsibilities as a ref.

Last edited by 725 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:59 am

"Nonsense! Of course i like to do such things with a girl, but have you ever heard about 2 things called PRIVACY and INTIMACY? Not to mention that i'd like the girl to be aware and obliging!". While he would snap like that, his face flaring in amusing embarassement at the perverted ref-girl, Okami is not aware that he's actually groping your voluptuous frame. Not to mention, he's neglecting that the extra round is still in progress.

Last edited by 157 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:13 pm

The referee could've said more, but when she noticed Phe waking up, she quickly shut her mouth and put away her digital camera.

"Mmmmhhhh....What happened? I am..home?...Okami, that you?"

Phe would ask once she looked up at your face, her vision still blurred.

"Wait....the match!? Is it over?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:23 pm

Okami suddenly realized where his hands were wandering, and let go of Phe-chan with a blush of his face.

On her hand, the ref girl seemed to be a little disappointed by Okami stupid gentleman attitude, so she was now probably wishing that he would be defeated. "Oh? Not at all, i have not counted you out, so you can still own this cherry boy!", she would say, winking at you.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:40 pm

"Hmph...Privacy and Intimacy, huh?...what a jerk-off....." The ref shrugged and murmered under her breath. Its safe to say that the ref doesnt like Okami very much. Wonder Why?

Meanwhile, Phe groaned as she rubbed her aching noggin. If she was counting since the match began, Phe probably fainted in a total of 2 floppingly mortifying times! Maybe more...who knows? One thing is certain that she wont be drinking rivers of Jack anymore, that's for sure.

"Uuugh, my head hurts. Okay, Okami, my little swine, you're going down for sure! No more delays!"

Phe points at you dramatically even though inside her skull was still parading pain. Doing her best to look uneffected, Phe hops to her feet and brings up her fists. Not after blowing a flirty kiss, however. After that, she'll begin slur out her signature, verbal banter that she is most known around the locker rooms for.

"So how would you like it, Okami? Hard, fast and sweet...ooooor, soft, yet soooo pain achingly slow?"

A bead of sweat ran from her forehead, down the side of her face, and fell from her chin, gathering in a small pool in her neckline.

Last edited by 725 on Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:14 am; edited 2 times in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:48 pm

"P-Pain achingly..slow? Y-You wish...", he would reply.

Though, the way Phe-chan had talked of finishing him in a soft, yet painfully slow way sounded both weird and sexy to Okami's ears, which would cause the boy to blush in slight embarassement.

He then shakes his head, willing to regain his concentration but Phe's uneasing distraction has granted her an opening in Okami's guard.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:24 pm

Up and down, Phe's bright, brown eyes drank up the sight of her little short glass of milk(AKA Okami, not an actual glass of milk!). You sure looked big and ready for some severe punishment, and even better, somewhere in your stance, Phe noticed a chink in your armor. Noticing this, Phe couldn't help stretch an erratically large grin on her face.

"Let me ask you a question, boy...."

Phe shouts while pointing down at your leg.

"You think you could still stand on that leg...even after....I....do....THIS!?"

With great speed, Phe will launch herself foward and attempt a rounded kick at your hamstring, aiming for you to loose balance. Will you be quick enough to avoid?

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next