Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 237 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs  ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶  The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough Empty [ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

Post by skip-stop Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:07 pm

Match type: standard
Victory conditions: pinfall, submission, knockout, disqualification

- Your popularity is growing, - Victoria said, sorting through the documents.
- Really, huh? - Astrid was surprised, who never watched the ratings. - Well, this is a nice bonus, perhaps.
- Just a nice bonus? - Victoria raised her head and adjusted her glasses. - Then why are you here, if not for popularity?

Astrid, who had already finished her warm-up, put on the gloves and thought. Really, for what is she here? On the one hand, the answer lay on the surface, she left MMA because she was sure that she would meet much stronger rivals here. And she was right. Mari, Natasha, Reiko. Each of those with whom she had already encountered in the ring was an outstanding fighter. Each of these girls brought Astrid to the limit, and that was what she wanted. She challenged herself all her life. But on the other hand, was that enough? Or were they just steps leading to something more?

- I want to fight. I want to fight my opponent until one of us crashes down, huh. And if someday it brings me to the top, then I will not complain, - Golden Dragon answered honestly.
- Fair enough, - the manager nodded. - keep up the good work, and you really will be at the top.

The Norwegian girl grinned and stepped out of the locker room. She headed straight for the curtains, her entrance was soon to be. The former MMA fighter knew little about his rival, just a photo and the fact that usually this girl performed as part of the tag team. However, this was not important, the blonde did not have the habit of underestimating her rivals, she always looked at the full, no matter what. Life is a harsh thing. And if you take it lightly, sooner or later it can lead you to the grave.

- To the last drop of sweat! - she said to herself, standing in front of the curtains.

Attire:

Entrance Music:

Her dynamic music began and the blonde came out from behind the curtains. As always, she raised her hands above her head, clasped her palms in the manner of the crown. The audience greeted her with thunderous applause. Of course, she was far from the only girl who showed uncompromising and grueling matches. However, for a long time no one saw such promising girls as Astrid, because already in the second match she met with the former two-time champion.

Astrid began to descend the ramp, greeting the audience. She sincerely smiled and waved to the public, several times she even stopped to give an autograph. Today she was dressed in her classic outfit. She was wearing the yellow top; the light brown bolero, giving a good look at the girl’s big breasts; around the neck the girl had the orange scarf; over very short shorts there was the semi-skirt; and on the girl's legs were short stockings and high low-heeled boots. On the left side of the lower abdomen was visible the tattoo in the form of her personal logo, and the Golden Dragon tattoo covered her entire back and left arm.

Golden Dragon swept under the bottom rope and quickly rose to her feet. Her music was coming to an end, and the girl for the last time waved a greeting to the audience. And on the last note, Astrid hit her left palm with her right fist. Her music ended and the audience exploded with applause. The blonde greeted the referee and headed to her corner. The Norwegian girl leaned back on it and put her hands on the upper ropes. Well, her current rival was due to come soon. Golden Dragon grinned, feeling the anticipation of this match. She had a good feeling about this.

Last edited by skip-stop on Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs  ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶  The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough Empty Re: [ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

Post by pu-level-up Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:30 pm

"Oh no," Yvette said as she rifled through her locker, trying to find her wrestling outfit. Tonight was a big night, her first real match at the AFW. She wanted to make the right impression, so she had a proper wrestling outfit commissioned by one of the fashion students she knew from school. She was sure she brought it with her, however after going through her locker top to bottom, she couldn't seem to find it. All that she found were a few of the bunny costumes she wore for her other role as a server in the AFW VIP lounge, some swimsuits, and a few odd pieces of street clothes.

"Did I forget to bring it?" she thought as she pushed her glasses up the bridge of her nose. She was about to go through all her clothes again, when suddenly an announcement over the speakers cut her short.

"Yvette, please make your way to the ring entrance!" the voice said urgently, "Your match begins in five minutes!"

"Tabernac!" Yvette swore in French. There was no helping it, she would have to pick something else.

Her entrance music was already playing over the speakers as Yvette finished changing. She rushed out onto the entrance ramp, getting briefly blinded by the powerful ring lights focused on her. The crowd whooped when they saw her outfit, as nobody was expecting something quite like this!

Spoiler:

Despite her mishaps backstage, Yvette quickly composed herself and strode down the ramp with confidence and pride. She put on a strong face even though she was feeling all sorts of butterflies in her stomach. Before entering the ring, she adjusted the bottom of her tight bodysuit, making sure it did not ride up too uncomfortably, then swung one long leg after another through the middle ring ropes. The bunny girl raised both her hands above her head and gave a sweeping wave to the entire crowd.

"Wow... there's so many people!" she thought. It was time to focus though, there was only one person that mattered inside of this ring. Yvette finally turned on her heel to face her tall blonde opponent.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs  ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶  The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough Empty Re: [ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

Post by skip-stop Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:10 pm

"And here she is", - Astrid thought when the music of her rival began.

The blonde turned her head to the side exactly at the moment when the crowd screamed. Golden Dragon's left eyebrow raised, as the girl clearly did not expect to see what she saw. Her reaction was quite natural.

- What the hell?.. - she asked herself quietly.

She was sure that she didn't see in the rules of the clause that wrestlers should wear special outfits. Maybe it was a special stage image of Yvette? Doubtful information. Astrid had heard of some dangerous bunnies in AFW, but she was willing to bet that her current rival’s name was not on this list. Astrid was not at ease, looking at this girl.

But, nevertheless, Yvette got into the ring and now Astrid could consider her rival in all details. She was almost half a head lower than the Norwegian girl. And we could definitely say that Astrid was enough heavier and had a larger physique. To this day, Golden Dragon has not yet encountered such a compact adversary in fight. However, in this costume of the bunny, Yvette looked very cute. But then one detail rushed into Astrid's eyes, which again forced her to raise her left eyebrow.

She seriously intends to fight in glasses?” - the blonde thought.

She pushed off from her corner and went out to the center of the ring. Now she had a bit mixed thoughts and feelings. The former MMA fighter is definitely not used to fighting with bunnies. It may have sounded funny, but when you come across something similar in person, it’s at least strange. But today they had a match, which means that Golden Dragon had no other option but to kick her opponent's ass. She stopped a step away from Yvette and smirked slightly.

- My name is Astrid Arvidsson, huh, - she said, after which she again ran her eyes from her heels to the top of her head, - I hope that your outfit is not a comedy effect, because I'm not here to joke. Give me a good match, huh.

With these words, Astrid would moved her right fist forward, inviting Yvette to collide the fists as a sign of respect. In the end, Golden Dragon did not possess excessive self-conceit, and therefore did not discriminate against any of her rivals. If the bunny accepted the offer of the Norwegian girl, she would have taken a few steps back in order to prepare for the start of the match.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:37 pm

Now that she was facing her opponent, Yvette really wished she had found her actual wrestling outfit. Next to Astrid she looked ridiculous in her bunny get-up. She didn't even have elbow or knee pads for protection! Yvette knew that at AFW costume matches were quite common, and that the crowd rather liked some of the lewd displays, but this was supposed to be a serious fight against a serious opponent.

Not to mention that up close, Astrid looked way more intimidating than Yvette had expected. The French girl was used to being taller than most of the other girls she met, but here was a woman who could actually look downwards at her. Her build also made Yvette look far too slender, the parts of Astrid's skin that were exposed showed rippling muscle underneath, and while the French bunny was toned she was nowhere near that level.

Still, she couldn't afford to be afraid. This was supposed to be her first big show after all.

"Hehe... I thought you might ask about this," Yvette said, pulling at her costume a little bit, "Truth is, I seem to have misplaced my actual wrestling costume, so I'm fighting in my work clothes today. Hope that won't be a problem!" She smiled, trying her best to brush off her own embarrassment.

"I'm Yvette, it's a pleasure to meet you Astrid! I hope we have a good match! " Yvette extended her hand for a shake, but then noticed Astrid was more the fist-bump kind of person. The bunny girl clenched her hand and bumped knuckles with Astrid. No harm in being polite, after all.

As Astrid turned around to return to her corner, Yvette took her glasses off and handed them to the referee. "Please keep them safe for me, I can't see at all without them!" Yvette said to the ref.

"Then wouldn't you need these?" the referee asked with eyebrows raised.

"Oh no I'll be fine!" Yvette said, "Astrid is big enough that I won't be able to miss her!" She grinned, putting on a strong facade as she headed back to her corner to await the start of the match.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:11 pm

- It won’t, huh, - Astrid said.

To tell the truth, Golden Dragon experienced genuine relief when Yvette said she simply lost her standard wrestling costume. So there wasn’t a stupid joke in all this, and it was good. Astrid smiled and nodded to her rival when their fists collided. Astrid has always appreciated when an opponent adheres to professional ethics. The blonde took several steps towards her corner, but then she heard the words of Yvette, even though they were addressed to the striped shirt. She turned around and saw that the brunette was giving away her glasses to the referee.

"Thanks Gods..." - Astrid thought with a new relief.

The former MMA fighter bounced several times on her toes, dispersing blood over her body, and then she took a fighting stance. Her arms went up to her chin level, and her left arm was slightly ahead. The girl put her feet shoulder width apart and moved her right leg back a little. Now she could act freely. The striped shirt pointed to Golden Dragon and asked if she was ready.

- All my life, huh, - the blonde confirmed.

Then the question of readiness was asked to Yvette. And when the referee received an affirmative answer, she raised her right hand up, and then lowered it, giving rise to this match.

Ding-Ding-Ding.

The audience screamed in anticipation, and Astrid moved forward. For a girl with quite impressive dimensions, she moved very freely and quickly. Having taken a direct step towards Yvette, Golden Dragon slightly shifted to the right, it might seem that he wants to get around his opponent from the side. But instead, she abruptly moved forward. Her hands were changed the position several times so that it was not clear which hand would strike. And yet, instead of the punch, the Norwegian girl abruptly shifted her weight to her left leg and lifted her right leg, bended in knee, and and then straighten it to send to Yvette's left body side the unexpected middle roundhouse kick!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun Apr 19, 2020 8:28 pm

Even without her glasses, Yvette had little trouble making out Astrid's figure. Her opponent was bouncing on her heels like an MMA fighter, looking like a true professional, while Yvette stood rather still like a deer in headlights. The French girl wondered if she should move like Astrid as well, if that would benefit her in some way. But she decided against it. In her bunny costume, moving like that would just look (and feel) ridiculous.

The way Astrid moved though really confused Yvette. She couldn't tell whether she was about to throw a punch, a kick, both, or neither. The French girl decided that waiting for her opponent to hit her wasn't going to win her any matches, so she moved in to attack!

"Ya-" Yvette was just about to yell before she was suddenly cut off. Astrid's leg swept up and smashed into her unprotected side like a cannonball, knocking the French girl completely off balance and sending a wave of pain through her body. Yvette crumpled to her hands and knees, one hand clutching at her side where Astrid just kicked her, gasping in pain.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Tue Apr 21, 2020 4:58 pm

It really was a little weird. If Astrid hadn’t possessed the coolness of a fighter, then she would surely be taken aback, this outfit of a bunny was too strange an element in this match. However, Golden Dragon did not allow herself to be distracted when Yvette moved towards her. The Norwegian girl’s leg crashed into the side of the Frenchwoman’s body like a train, and the brunette collapsed on all fours, losing her balance, and, apparently, most of the oxygen in her lungs. Astrid really possessed tremendous power, so her every blow was dangerous, however, this kick was not the most striking indicator of her strength.

That way!” - the blonde thought.

And she intended to show this, because the blonde was going to take a step towards her rival in order to stick her hands under Yvette's hands. The former MMA fighter intended to limit the ability to move for his rival and securely fix the double underhook hold. Many in the hall might wonder why she needed it?

But the answer lay on the surface. Usually, for the move Astrid planned, the adversary should be on his feet, however, for her this was not a problem. If Yvette did not gather her strength in order to prevent the Norwegian girl, then she intended to raise her rival into the air right from her all fours, holding all her weight on the hands. Golden Dragon was determined to lean back and throw the brunette on the mat with the help of the double underhook suplex!

The main principle of Golden Dragon has always been a furious onslaught. And this time, she still did not see any reason to act differently. Using all her strength, she was going to give everything she had to Yvette. Therefore, Astrid did not hesitate to use heavy moves from the very beginning of the match.
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:03 pm

Yvette looked up when Astrid strode over to her, her eyes wide. "Wait no-" she said, before Astrid cut her off, grabbing her arms and hooking them behind her back. The bunny girl yelped as she got yanked up, forced onto her feet far before she was ready. Her side still burned with pain, and her long legs got tangled for a moment before Yvette was able to more firmly plant her feet. Luckily she had Astrid holding her up, otherwise she would've fallen over again for sure!

"What are you doing? Stop!" Yvette protested, squirming to try and get her arms free to no avail. Astrid held her tight, and was intent on continuing the punishment.

"Stop! AHH!" Yvette screamed as Astrid lifted upwards and then threw her back. Yvette's scream got cut short when her upper back slammed hard into the mat in a perfectly executed suplex. Yvette had never been hit that hard before, and it was enough to knock all the sense out of her head. She remained folded over, her long legs flopping to each side of her head, sexy bunny-suit covered tush pointing high in the air in an utterly humiliating pose.

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by skip-stop Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:20 pm

Astrid's left eyebrow lifted slightly when she heard Yvette's requests to stop. From the point of view of the Norwegian girl, this request was very naive. In any case, it was too late to stop, because she had already lifted the body of her rival into the air, and then threw Yvette through herself. There was a thunder due to the collision of the body and the mat, and from the hall one could hear a loud “auch”. Looks like the audience began to feel compassion for the bunny.

The blonde turned over on all fours to look at the results of her work, and this time both her eyebrows raised. Yvette's mouth-watering ass was almost right in the face of Golden Dragon. The heart of the former MMA fighter missed some extra beats. Despite the fact that she preferred exclusively strong girls, she could not deny the sexual attractiveness of her rival. Now she was filled with the desire to slap this ass thoroughly. The blonde shook her head several times, driving away these thoughts. No no no. She is not here for this. She was about to push Yvette so that the girl folded in half fell to her side.

- Let's check your flexibility, huh, - Astrid said, turning the brunette on her stomach.

Astrid herself did not consider herself a cruel person. However, she never denied that she enters the ring for only one purpose - to win. If someone had the illusion that the girls are just doing the show here, then this is too gross a misconception. Or you go and fight, or you have no place here. For Astrid, everything was extremely simple.

The Norwegian girl was about to step over Yvette's body, turning the back to her head, and then grab her legs right under the kneecaps. Now it was possible to understand what exactly she had in mind. Astrid was about to place the brunette's feet under her armpits, and then land her ass right on the middle of the bunny's back to pin her to the mat. This moment could last forever, but Astrid did not have that much time. Therefore, she almost immediately began to pull Yvette's legs toward her, causing a suffer not only in the muscles of her legs, but entire back! Golden Dragon did not throw words on the wind, because she really was going to test the flexibility of her rival with the help of the boston crab!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Post by pu-level-up Sun Apr 26, 2020 4:21 pm

Yvette lay folded over on the mats, eyes blinking as she looked up at the blinding ring lights from between her legs. Her head hurt, her shoulders were sore and her back in agony. She had not expected her first opponent to execute moves like this on her, she was completely unprepared for this level of combat.

The worst part was that her opponent wasn't planning on letting up even a little bit. With a rough shove, Yvette collapsed onto her side, letting out a small cry of protest. The bunny girl tried to crawl away, but Astrid was on top of her already, grabbing her behind her knees. Even someone as inexperienced as Yvette knew what was coming next.

"No don't!" Yvette gasped as Astrid sat back and pulled her long legs upwards, locking in the boston crab! The French girl wailed in pain, fists beating against the mat as her back got bent agonizingly. The French girl was relatively flexible, but against this level of torture she wouldn't last long!

"Gotta... Get... Out!" Yvette said through gritted teeth. She planted her palms against the mat pushing hard upwards and twisting sideways to try and make Astrid lose her grip. But would the much more experienced and much more powerful blonde give her any chance?

pu-level-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next