Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 118 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

[ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs  ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶  The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough - Page 6 Empty Re: [ ̶S̶t̶a̶n̶d̶a̶r̶d̶ Handicap Match] Astrid Arvidsson vs ̶Y̶v̶e̶t̶t̶e̶ ̶L̶o̶t̶h̶a̶r̶i̶n̶g̶i̶a̶ The Part Timers - When One Bunny Is Not Enough

Post by skip-stop Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:26 pm

Astrid raised her ring finger to show the last number three. And after that, the referee slapped the mat for the third time! It was all over. The bell rang out and the referee got to her feet in order to approach Astrid and raise her hand up, declaring her the winner of this match! The long-haired blonde received the applause from the audience and then removed her leg from Asaki's body.

She did not suspect that Yvette was now conscious, however, this made little difference. The Golden Dragon looked at her rivals and frowned slightly. Several thoughts entered her head. Each of these girls had a certain potential according to Astrid. Maybe she had no right to talk about it after all. But it seemed to her that the Frenchwoman lacked a certain self-confidence. And the Japanese girl definitely lacks self-control. If each of them worked on this, then each of them would become much stronger, and their teamwork would rise to a completely new level.

The Norwegian girl even opened her mouth, ready to say what she was thinking. But then she stopped herself and closed her mouth. After everything that happened today, she was sure that no one would want to listen to her. For some unprecedented reason, these two girls considered her to be something of a villain throughout the match, completely forgetting that there is always only one goal in the ring. Here, everyone should strive to win. Astrid sighed heavily and walked to the edge of the ring. There she rolled under the bottom ropes and headed up the ramp.

Much has not happened today the way Astrid wanted it, but what's done is done. Perhaps now these two girls will hate her and seek revenge, at least the Norwegian girl thought so of Asaki. Or maybe both of them can step over pride and draw conclusions. Only time will tell. Walking away to the applause of the audience, Astrid smiled at them and waved goodbye before disappearing behind the curtains. Yes, this match was over. But there is still a very long way to the top. And it is only the beginning!
skip-stop
skip-stop

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6