by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ryo Kamiya vs Aphrodite vs Evelyn Evans: Triple Threat Double Jeopardy Match for the Tension Hentai Title

3 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs Aphrodite vs Evelyn Evans: Triple Threat Double Jeopardy Match for the Tension Hentai Title - Page 6 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya vs Aphrodite vs Evelyn Evans: Triple Threat Double Jeopardy Match for the Tension Hentai Title

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 24, 2021 4:35 am

Despite Ryo managing to make Aphrodite cum, he was still in trouble, the teen heart-throb having his cock well in hand by the lovely redhead Evelyn, who kept jerking and squeezing at his stiff, throbbing shaft!

Finally, after several more strokes from the angry Evelyn, Ryo let out a cry as his orgasm hit, shooting his load for the first time in the match, coating the inside of his speedo and Eveyln's hand with his seed!

Back to top Go down

Ryo Kamiya vs Aphrodite vs Evelyn Evans: Triple Threat Double Jeopardy Match for the Tension Hentai Title - Page 6 Empty Re: Ryo Kamiya vs Aphrodite vs Evelyn Evans: Triple Threat Double Jeopardy Match for the Tension Hentai Title

Post by Iceman Sun May 30, 2021 2:43 pm

Evelyn kept with the pressure and her good work on Ryo’s cock. When she noticed the man’s member throbbing a cry of pleasure came from the Scalliwag as he came, coating his speedo and the redhead’s fingers with his cum. “Well done tiger! But save some for the post-match fun...”, said Evelyn giving Ryo a sweet kiss in the neck while cleaning her hand against his chest just before addressing Aphrodite: “Now, would you kindly wait for me as I finish this one off?”

Evelyn didn’t wait for an answer. A pin was needed for her to score a point, and having some position advantage over Ryo she wanted to make use of that. Being the man dazed, even the small Evelyn could get a good grip on the man and execute a German Suplex that sent the man on a pin! “ONE!”

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:47 pm

Dazed and confused at what had occurred, the goddess of love slowly turned around on the turnbuckle. The bottom portion of her bikini was utterly drenched in her sexual fluids. While she recovered partially once he stopped, her breathing was still labored and being free had only allowed her the minimal of movement as she recovered. She could also something that was slick and slimy that was on her bare ass now, no doubt what had leaked through from Ryo's climax.

Aphrodite then watches as he was slammed by rather excellent bridging style suplex that went straight into a pin attempt. If she didn't do anything then Evelyn would easily secure herself a pin easy and the score would be tied between the two of them. She had to stop it, slowly pulling herself from the corner. However, she would miss her to knock over Evelyn, instead falling a top Ryo instead.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Jun 29, 2021 4:08 am

Ryo's orgasm had been hard enough to deal with, as it took plenty of energy out of him by itself, but a german suplex on top of it was too much at once for his endurance to take, and as the referee dropped down to make the count, the teen was forced to realize that there was almost no way he was going to be able to kick out of this pinfall attempt.

Even worse, just before the pin count could start, the blonde beauty Aphrodite leaped over both of the other hentai fighters, and hooked the tan boys bare leg as the referee started the count.

"ONE!"

"TWO!"

"THREE!"

Just like that, the match was over, both Evelyn and Aphrodite had gained a point, making the final score 0 for Ryo, 1 for Evelyn, and a solid 2 points for Aphrodite, the crowd cheering as she was announced as the new Tension Hentai Champion!

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Jun 29, 2021 11:41 am

Evelyn smiled to herself, happy with the result of her German suplex. That was something she needed to do, like a chore she would take before going for the actual challenge. After all, Ryo hadn’t been capable of fighting back much even if some of his actions in the match were cunning and resourceful. After the three count, the British would have to deal with the real challenge and tackle on Aphrodite who was in the lead and seemed more confident than Ryo.

But that wouldn’t come to pass, since the Love would show her wit and take advantage of the situation, using the pin Evelyn worked so hard to build to hook one of Ryo’s legs and get a point out of it without even breaking a sweat! As she was busy with her pin, Evelyn didn’t realize the implications of what just happened until the bell rang and the referee asked Aphrodite to come closer to be announced as the new title holder.

“What…?” The British couldn’t think of a worse ending. Now that she was on a roll and ready to take Aphrodite on and defeat her to get that belt the options slipped through her fingers. For some more seconds Evelyn would remain there, her hands on her head in disbelief, until she decided to make an exit.

Back to top Go down

Post by SimplyMoon Wed Jun 30, 2021 3:37 pm

Aphrodite had barely realized that she had won even when the bell rung, looking around and looking a little like a mess after being crushed and forced to cum, soiling her white bikini attire at the bottom around her sex. She wasn't sure what had just occurred until the referee had pulled her up from the pile of bodies, her own legs being rather spaghetti like as she used the referee to keep her balance.

"I... I won... I actually won... how did I?" she spoke trying to piece two and two together as she was given the belt by an official. She had done it, she had become the official Tension Hentai champion.

Suddenly with a burst of energy only balanced out by her tired body near making her fall over again rose her new belt in joy before going back to clutch it at her chest, "I won, I won, I won, I won!" she blurted out, holding the belt like a mother holding her child would.
SimplyMoon
SimplyMoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6