Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

Arkham

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Out With The Old: Evelyn Evans v. Julie Dykstra-Liao (D) - Hentai Falls Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Out With The Old: Evelyn Evans v. Julie Dykstra-Liao (D) - Hentai Falls Match Empty Out With The Old: Evelyn Evans v. Julie Dykstra-Liao (D) - Hentai Falls Match

Post by Iceman Thu Aug 26, 2021 11:00 pm

Hentai Falls Match: Win by getting the most out of 3 falls. Falls would score by pinning a rival after making her orgasm.

One year. For one full year had Evelyn been away from any ring. Her career was just taking off as the redhead found a quick road towards success in the form of an early title match for the hentai belt, but being defeated at Aphrodite’s hands gave a powerful blow to Evelyn’s career and caused her a difficult to heal wound in her morale.

From that point everything went south: Evelyn’s manager stopped booking her for matches and then went out of business leaving her career in a standstill. That wasn’t the end of it since Red’s personal life also got a heavy blow when Evelyn had a nasty breakup with her former husband-to-be. The British struggled for months when she realized she had become a washed-up wrestler and a mess of a woman. Her life was in shambles and for some time she couldn’t help but let herself go, letting all that darkness swallow her whole.

But that wasn’t the end of Evelyn Evans. It may be true that she was feeling like it was all over, but from the cinders of her will a spark of life would push her to live and retrieve some of her former glory, of what she managed to accomplish. Of course Red wasn’t the same person she was before, but that could mean evolution and not a fall from grace. With new resolution, Evelyn found herself booked for a match one full year after her title bout.

Evelyn couldn’t help but feel a little nervous as she was sitting in the locker room tying her ponytail, after all, she had been out of the rings for so long and her renewed resolution only came with enough time to recover some of her form in the gym and get some training. The redhead would definitely need to get rid of lots of rust before feeling like her best self again, but she had to go one step at a time. Breathing deep to compose her nerves she walked backstage where she would wait for her turn to get in the ring. From there she would wonder about that night: her rival was a newcomer at the AFW so maybe that would make it an even match. There was also the fact that it was a hentai falls wrestling, the area in which Evelyn excelled the most in the past, so maybe she could get a good match and take a win back home.

Entrance theme:
Evelyn's return to the ring:

When Evelyn’s theme started playing the woman gave a final sigh before walking down that ramp for the first time in more than one year. The crowd’s reaction was mild at best since being out of the spotlight for so long took the people’s attention somewhere else, but some of her most loyal fans still held high signs with her name, and that touched Evelyn to a point she felt her eyes tearing. Waving at those fans, she shook her head to compose herself once more.

As she was stepping inside the ring Evelyn felt a surge of fear taking over her. How could she think she was ready for a return? There was no way she was going to be enough to rise to the challenge, but there wasn’t anything else she could do. She would walk her path no matter what. Red wrapped up her final stretches before resting against her corner in wait for her rival to show up.

Back to top Go down

Out With The Old: Evelyn Evans v. Julie Dykstra-Liao (D) - Hentai Falls Match Empty Re: Out With The Old: Evelyn Evans v. Julie Dykstra-Liao (D) - Hentai Falls Match

Post by FreestylePoet Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:53 am

Julie pulled her hair tie off her wrist, bringing it up to tie her hair back. After a moment, though, she thought better of it, stretching the band back around her arm and, instead, pulling her phone out of her locker. After all, she thought, the fans just love me with my hair down. And what was the life of an entertainer if not to cater to her fans? Winking for the camera, Julie rose the phone up high -- making sure to get a good angle for her... assets, as it were -- and snapped a few quick selfies. With that, she swiped through each shot. Quickly deciding on one, she switched over to an app that centralized all of her social media content.

Tapping across her phone's keyboard with a smirk, Julie got to work, drafting a caption that was sure to get her followers' blood pumping and minds racing: "lights on in five ~ be sure to watch my @afw debut! i'll be sure to show you all something nice ;)" One more tap, and she sent the image and accompanying post to all of her socials. Even in just one hour, @JDLOfficial would be rolling in the likes, shares, and comments. Her follower count would no doubt skyrocket, and her sponsorship revenue would go through the roof.

And that was even without considering what that hour would entail.

Fighting, sex, and cameras were all familiar to Julie, but AFW combined the three in a way that she'd never even imagined before. To Julie, it represented the greatest possible evolution of those women's MMA competitions she watched way back when. It inspired all the same feelings -- the confidence, the ferocity, the fearlessness -- but in a whole new way, one that would take her burgeoning career to even greater heights.

Sliding her phone back into the locker, Julie finally tied her hair back into a low pony tail before pulling on her fingerless gloves and completing her yellow-and-blue wrestling ensemble. Taking a deep breath, she suddenly squared up and started a shadow boxing routine: Jab-cross-uppercut. Jab-jab-straight. Cross-uppercut-jab-jab-snap kick. It wasn't as if her blood wasn't already pumping, but as an athlete, routine was important to Julie. After all, she was apparently facing a former title aspirant -- a year off or no, this was going to be a tough fight. The cheer of the crowd outside, mild but still audibly filled with the respect of recognition, only served to reinforce that in her head.

Tonight's Match Attire:

After a few minutes of shadow boxing, stretching, and bouncing back and forth on the balls of her feet, an AFW producer gave her the signal to step out into the ring. Julie walked to the entrance of the tunnel, the opening bars of her entrance theme -- the very same song she used during the start of her streams -- filling her with comfort. Here, she wasn't just Julie Dykstra-Liao. She was J.D.L., and this stage, this music, these fans were all hers.

Julie's Entrance Theme - All That I Know:

For a brief moment as she marched out towards the ring, she was surprised to hear that her applause hadn't been much louder than that of her opponent -- had these people never heard of her? Oh well, she thought, guess I'll just have to change that. Luckily, a few people in the audience did recognize her, and she did her best to wink and point at them whenever they tried to catch a pic or selfie. Being sure to bend over reallll low as she climbed into the ring, Julie did a quick strut around the mat, continuing to wave out at her newest crowd. While she did so, she caught her first glimpse of her opponent for the night -- a pretty, red-haired girl with a sexy-looking leotard. When Julie made her way to her opponent's corner, she decided to turn towards her for a moment.

"Hey there, cutie! Name's J.D.L. -- you might've heard of me before -- but you can just call me Julie. Let's give these fans a real good show, kaaaaay?" She winked before adding, "If you do, I promise we'll both have a lot of fun."

Discord: FreestylePoet#1042 - click the logo above to see my roster!

FreestylePoet

Back to top Go down

Out With The Old: Evelyn Evans v. Julie Dykstra-Liao (D) - Hentai Falls Match Empty Re: Out With The Old: Evelyn Evans v. Julie Dykstra-Liao (D) - Hentai Falls Match

Post by Iceman Sat Aug 28, 2021 11:58 am

Evelyn was resting against her corner of the ring while directly looking at the entrance ramp in search for any sign of her rival. The redhead was feeling a little nervous so she would definitely try to get any information from that debutant from even before she could make it to the ring. Evelyn wouldn’t have to wait much longer as the first notes of an entrance theme acted as the introductory tune for that “J.D.L.” woman. And wow, she was a crowd pleaser. That woman took her time to greet, wave and even pose for pics as she was making her way to the ring. Evelyn could see a reflection of herself in that attitude. She used to be all over the top and funny concerning her wrestling persona, but had she changed so badly lately? Could it be that she wasn’t that person anymore?

There was no time to digress in those thoughts as J.D.L. made it inside the ring and gave the crowd some more love before walking closer to Evelyn’s corner. The redhead used that moment to stop resting against the turnbuckle and stand to greet that rival. Julie looked like a cheerful, bright one and once more Evelyn saw a little of herself in that behavior. She felt her mind at ease since having a friendly rival was much more reassuring than having one of those nasty, tracherous heels for her return to the ring. And having a proper look at her, Julie look like a delightful woman to face in a hentai match: she was gorgeous and fit, with a revealing and suggestive attire that left enough to the imagination. Evelyn couldn't wait to have a proper look at her backside, so tempting. Yes, that could be a great fit for Evelyn’s return to the ring.

“Hey there. I’m Evelyn and I’m afraid I haven’t heard of you. Concerning giving a good show, let’s, but I hope you understand that comes at the expense of us fucking our brains out. Are you ready for that?”, said Evelyn as she offered her rival a handshake.

Back to top Go down

Post by FreestylePoet Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:54 pm

For a brief moment, J.D.L. dropped character and became a surprised, confused Julie Dykstra-Liao. Her eyebrows rose ever so slightly, and her mouth curled into a small, pursed O-shape as she regarded her opponent. At first, Julie was stunned by the way Evelyn's elegant attitude and clothing contradicted her very blatant "I'm checking you out" glances. Then, not a second later, by her unique mix of formal tone and crass language.

Julie figured herself good at reading people, though, so she was quickly able to clear out that haze in her head. And she most certainly liked what she saw through that haze: A complex girl who, despite the front she attempted to put up, was still fundamentally here for some fun. In short, the perfect co-star for her debut. She was so going to enjoy breaking this girl out of that front.

Jumping back into her on-screen and in-ring persona, Julie accepted Evelyn's hand with a wide grin. "Oh, trust me, I'll have no problems getting our engines purring... especially if it's with you," she flirted. Julie slowly bent at the waist, winking at her opponent-to-be and kissing the top of her hand before dropping it and backing into her corner.

As fast as that fleeting moment of intimacy had gone, it wasn't a problem -- after all, the two of them were about to get much more intimate than that. After some quick rolls of her shoulders and a few... choice stretches for the lucky fans with ringside seats, the match had begun. Julie approached her opponent with a squared-up boxer's stance, keeping Evelyn at a distance like her outpunching style demanded. Letting her lips curl up in a slight smile, she threw a quick straight punch towards her opponent's nose -- she wasn't looking to mess up her opponent's' dazzling good looks and so didn't put her full force behind it, but she needed to keep this fight off the mats for as long as possible if she wanted to win.

FreestylePoet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:30 pm

For Evelyn the best part of checking a gorgeous and hot rival out was when that rival realized she was doing so. Some went all embarrassed when that happened, and others went all horny and playfully positive to it. The redhead was wondering what kind of person Julie would be. At first Evelyn was struggling with her nerves and such, but the moment her rival stepped inside the ring and Red could notice how J.D.L. looked like an actually nice woman her worries eased to the point the redhead could feel some of her older self coming back.

“Oh aren’t you the charmer?” Evelyn retorted when her rival bowed to give her a kiss on the hand. “But I’m afraid it won’t work with me, sister. It’s you who will be cumming like a fountain tonight.”, added the redhead with a wink and a playful grin as J.D.L. retreated. The mood for the match was set, and it was one that definitely suited Evelyn’s taste. That match had all the ingredients to be a great one so far.

The bell rang and Evelyn started to make small hops circling around her rival, trying to get a good reading at whatever strategy J.D.L. could try. The brunette was adopting some boxing guard stance and that completely got the British perplexed since it wasn’t anything she was expecting at all. Deciding to go for some teasing, Evelyn spoke. “Wait, boxing? Are you sure you don’t want to do anything else with… ack!!” Red’s words were interrupted by a precise and quick straight punch to her face! But it wasn’t a nasty punch aimed to break her nose but a pretty delicate touch even despite its strength. Instead of being a strike with the objective of crippling her it was a pretty smart way from her rival to test the waters and stagger Evelyn, and it worked wonders as the redhead stumbled a couple of steps backwards while grabbing her face, completely open and defenseless now.

Back to top Go down

Post by FreestylePoet Sun Aug 29, 2021 11:55 pm

Julie withdrew her hand, raising a confident grin as her strike hit its mark. "Kickboxing, actually," she muttered, just loud enough for Evelyn to possibly hear. In fact, she surprised herself with how... normal the retort sounded. When she was in a fight and her muscle memory took over, it wasn't uncommon for her to drop her showgirl persona for a moment. Still, though, it wouldn't be too hard for her to get back into that mood. All she'd have to do was get the two of them some quality skin-to-skin contact. After all, wasn't that what the crowd was paying for?

Watching her opponent stagger back, Julie immediately crouched down and shot forward. Reaching her arms around Evelyn's waist and trying to power up and through her, Julie attempted a simple takedown to bring her opponent to the mat. She'd try to straddle Evelyn, of course, but she was more than willing to ignore the BJJ alarm bells in her head and settle for resting between her opponent's slender legs if she put up too much of a fight.

"... Aaand a little bit of BJJ. You probably shouldn't cover your face like that when somebody's coming at you, y'know."

FreestylePoet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:25 pm

Evelyn had been out of the ring for some time, but not even in the peak of her career she could have seen what was coming. After all and despite being used to wrestling and fighting it was her first time facing a kickboxer and the redhead didn’t know what to expect. It wasn’t as if being punched in the face for the first time was an experience Evelyn would like or expect at any time, but having that just instants after their delightful teasing felt odd. Luckily for Red the punch wasn’t aimed at pummeling her down but to control her and it worked since the British staggered defenseless and just some instants after that Evelyn noticed some arms wrapping around her waist and applying enough leverage to send her to the mat.

All air inside Evelyn’s lungs escaped upon impact on the mat, and the redhead would lie motionless as her rival straddled her ascertaining some early match dominance. From that situation there wasn’t much she could do for now so she decided to try and take it with some humor. “If you wanted to be on top you could just have asked, you know?”, she said while rubbing her pained nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by FreestylePoet Mon Aug 30, 2021 3:59 pm

Julie was almost giddy as she landed atop her opponent. In just the first few seconds of the match, she'd landed a solid punch, passed her opponent's guard, and managed to fully straddle her hips. All in all, a pretty good start.

Almost instinctively, Julie pulled Evelyn up slightly by the top of her leotard, her grip placed conspicuously between the other girl's breasts. Julie's other hand raised in a fist, as if to remind Evelyn by pure instinct what she'd been trained to do in this position.

... But there was so much more she could do, wasn't there? And besides, pounding her opponent into submission was only the goal in one sense of the word.

"Sorry Red, but sometimes, you've just gotta take what you want."

Attempting to pull Evelyn up further by the top of her leotard, Julie opened her fist to cradle the back of her opponent's head as she moved in to kiss her.

FreestylePoet

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:15 pm

Evelyn wasn’t so sure about what to expect from that rival now. Yes, at first Julie looked like a pretty open and cheerful woman, someone she could definitely have some fun and even more with… but then just as the redhead was letting her imagination fly she got punched on the face and then tackled to the ground. It felt like a bucket of cold water. Now Evelyn was lying on her back while her rival was straddling her, and she didn’t knew what was coming. Even if she cracked a joke, Red was nervous. Could it be that her rival was one of those weirdos that got off with violence?

The answer to her doubts came before Evelyn could think about it for longer. Julie stated how she wanted to claim Evelyn for herself and then sealed their lips with a kiss. Feeling much more reassured now that she knew that she was going to have a proper hentai bout after all, Evelyn felt her strength coming back to her as she hummed in the kiss, and even if she couldn’t pry her rival off her she could fight back by fiercely kissing Julie, making her tongue wrestle with the brunette’s and try to push her inside the woman’s mouth in a relentless making out session.

Back to top Go down

Post by FreestylePoet Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:59 pm

Other girls might have stumbled and faltered through spots like this, or even more likely, they would have avoided it altogether. But in short order, Julie realized that this ring was where she belonged. Her lips were on another woman's, her body was on top of her opponent's, and her ears reveled in the rising tide of cheers surrounding them.

And with each passing moment, those sensations were going to climb to higher and higher intensities. Julie let out a satisfied mmph as the redhead deepened their kiss. She felt Evelyn's tongue swipe across her bottom lip, briefly requesting entry before, as if she'd remembered Julie's earlier advice, going for an all-out attack in her mouth.

Instinctively, Julie tugged down with the hand she'd placed at the top of Evelyn's leotard. ​The more rational parts of her mind knew how leotards worked and that this was definitely not how you took them off. The rest of her brain, though, just wanted the offending article off.

In the short yet still far too long breaks for air between their kisses, Julie expressed her mounting frustration with the tight clothes on Evelyn's body. "F-Fuck," she whispered, "how the hell -- mmph -- do you get this thing off?

FreestylePoet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next